Question about Age (Not just for girls)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by SonikTek, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

I'm 21. I turn 22 in August and I met a girl that's 27. The thing is... She like fits the profile of a girl I wanna be with to the T. She's pretty, nice, smart, responsible, she likes the same things I do. When I say the same things, I don't just mean music and shit like that. I mean what we do for fun, how we react to certain things, what movies we like. It could go on for a while.

The predicament:
    I'm in college, she already has her degree and she's pretty much in her career. I feel like I'm not at that point that she might be. She's mentioned settling down because she feels like she should soon. I don't have a problem with it if the girl is right. The question is whether or not I'm ready for it.

Point of this topic - Is there anything wrong with dating someone older than you? Is there like a point where it becomes too much of a gap? I know there are girls dating older guys but this situation is a little different.
    test
  2. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Just The Fact That Your Questioning It Means Your Not Ready...

There Is Nothing Wrong With Dating Someone Older Then You... If It Feels Right, The Gap Shouldnt Be An Issue..

Gone
    test
  3. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

she speaks the truth...i personally prefer to date older chicks...why? cuz theyre alot more mature than these teenagers...so yea...
    one
    test
  4. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Age doesn't matter

What matters is if you are on the same level...if your goals are compatiable.

If she is somebody who is doing the 9-5 thing, looking for somebody to potentially settle down for good with ect ect

And you're the complete opposite of that, problems are going to arise.

I agree that if you are questioning it it is probably some time to give it some of your own thought and talk to her about her own goals in life so you get a clearer picture about where she is going. I think you should also give her the right to know what you are looking for in a relationship.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.