question about a fat person who becomes ripped..

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Hotsauce X, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

okay theres these 2 dudes in my neighborhood who are kinda fat but they say theyre gonna work out like crazy over the summer, they have a gut, and they have like, lines going horizontally across their stomach, like 3-4 lines or somethin, they almost look like creases in their stomach? idk but yeah if they were to work out and get ripped would they still have those lines? and btw theyre not stretch marks, i think stretch marks look diff. but yeah...that would suck if they kept that shit
    test
  2. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

stupid ass broward boy
    test
  3. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

red lines across their stomach? they prolly sit down all day ...and nah, if they get ripped, they won't have that anymore
    test
  4. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

If its red lines, then yes its stress marks and yes they will keep them, if anything the red marks will turn flesh colored and be slightly visable.
    test
  5. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

^he means stretch marks...

and yea, they'll still have 'em, but they shouldn't be too visible
    test
  6. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

i get red lines sometimes if i sit for a long time, and i'm far from fat, check the health and fitness pica thread ..sooo *shrugs* ....but yes, IF it's stretch marks, they will not go.
    test
  7. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya stretch marks they will have them but usually you get stretch marks when you gain a rapid fast amount of weight...

I know alot of people who lost weight and had no stretch marks but they had hanging skin...
    you can use oils to reduce them.

I know some girls who have stretch makrs on their ass its becaues their buns grew so fast.
    test
  8. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I got some in my under arms because I gained a good 30-35 lbs in a month and a half.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya thats usually where people get them they are usually around there aint the shulders and hips and butt area.

i know i have stretchmarks on the side of my hips but they are invisible stretch marks the kind when you bend they show but when your not bending they dont show.
    test
  10. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

ok here look this is what im talking about...

[​IMG]

see that red line? thats what theirs looks like, does that ever go away?
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

^lmao that red line is from doing crunches or always hunching your back...it will go away.
    test
  12. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

^ word, i was doing crunches before i took that pic most likely, it goes away, lol ..and there not stretch marks, trust meee
    test
  13. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

lol...yeah..those just look like you been sitting down and slouching for a while...those will go away..
    test
  14. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

do they go away right away or somethin
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

dont rush it the less you focus on them the faster they go away...time heals all wounds...just make sure you rub vitamin e oil or cocoa butter or coconut oil on it daily after a shower at nite.
    test
  16. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

^ rub it on for me vishy
    test
  17. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

thanks vish...could u link me to some types that they could use
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lol @ hot sauce and "his friends" .. silly
    test
  19. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

if there fat more than likely they will have fucking hanging skin. and that depends upon how fat they are honestly. cause once your skin is stretched out like that it's not going to exactly spring back to it's original shape. if it's to bad there going to have to have surgery to tighten it up. but only after they work out. to the level they seek to attain.
    I had a client who had dropped like 1 hundred or so pounds and she was like that. i was actually fucking speechless all i could tell her is your going to need surgery to cut that away. and to get your skin to it's original size i guess you could say.
    it's like stuffing a plastic bag with to much trash. it will only hold so much before it's stretched to a point it won't go back to it's normal place and or it bursts.
    test
  20. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

hahaha, exactly what i was thinking
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.