question #1

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by iceheart, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

what kind of poetry is better - free verse, freestyle, or structured? i have been experimenting with all three (cant make free verse work - i have to rhyme) and i was wonderin what is the most favored technique?
    peace
    iceheart
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

cant say that any one is better......whatever u like i guess....i like all kinds of shit....i know my shits never structured but i like when other peoples stuff is...i dunno...guess we all got prefrences ya know....
    test
  3. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

well shit then i guess i'll just freestyle and structure, oh well thanks man
    test
  4. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i like a lot of different types of poetry......just do YOU and eventually you will develop a style.....theres a few people that post in the realm that i could read a piece by them and totally recognize it as them even if i didnt know who wrote it.......did that make sense?.....lol sorry im so exhausted from the past few days
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

i just write
    whateva comes out
    that's it
    test
  6. vinous

vinous New Member

i prefer structured....writing for myself, and definitely when reading others work....jst cos im lazy wen it comes to reading.

like mind sed tho...i jst write wateva comes....but then structure after its all out there...kinda like editing i guess.

but really, its wateva YOU prefer thats best, wateva comes naturally i guess.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.