Qp q&a (ask me anything)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by QPSONS, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

What are the chances of the fans seeing a Loe Pesci vs QP battle?
    test
  2. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Yo QP...would you do a 16 bar verse 4 free ever and if so what would it take 2 make that happen??? What are your opinions on rappers charging 4 verses and what do you think is fair or unfair about it in general??? What are your experiences with that??? Do you think rappers should give dirt cheap bargain basement prices 2 feature on some unknown/up and coming rapper's track ever???
    test
  3. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

What do you think about scotty p jocking yall style?
    test
  4. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

very likely we will have a choke title match
    test
  5. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

scotty p has paid his homage to sons so to me he just a doper mc now ... once u get the formula down.. heavy punches. nameflippin, transitions, the leean back.. etc... the worst that could happen is ull get called a #son
    test
  6. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

i wouldnt do a verse for free right at this exact current moment simply because i got a heavy work load between my album and the next few battles over the next couple months, i have done verses for free ofcourse in the last couple years and ive also charged from 50$ to 500$ for a verse depends rather its a company, or an individual as well... hope that answers some of ur questions
    test
  7. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

john is on his shit
    test
  8. BrandnewEdition

BrandnewEdition New Member

Honest talk NIIGGAA YOUR SHIT THATS THE TRUUTH.

ive also charged from 50$ to 500$ for a verse depends rather its a company, or an individual as well

WHO THE FUCK IN THIS CRAZY WORLD PAYED YOU 500 FOR A VERSE PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMEONE DID.

I WANT TO HELP DEM COMMIT SUICIDE THEY NEED TO DIE IF THEY PAYED YOU FOR A VERSE.
    test
  9. BrandnewEdition

See this what happens when battlers put themselves on high chairs.
    test
  10. LAtotheZ

LAtotheZ music.shoes.beer.

yo QP where the fuck did you get your name?
    test
  11. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

this? WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.....AHAHAHA....AHA

how bout a 3way with choppa, qp, and the uglier of qp's mud ducks? choppa u bring the pink nail polish, qp'll bring the x pills

repossessed *...choppa stay dickriding...wipe your chin faggot

caustic spits real rap...not corny wordplay garbage that has to be said 2 or 3 times to get a reaction...he also can free his ass off which qp is absolutely incapable of...get off qp's dick u buncha sack surfers...and caustic already beat qp in a mixed format...stick to text battling for the nerds qp

this^...more real talk from a real dude...dickriding causes a.i.d.s...and most of the posters on this thread are looking sickly as fuck right now

u mean got shitted on 3-0? and if you cant tell by my prev posts in this thread i'm not a s.o.n.s fan at all..been down with mook from day one...just not a blinded, biased, dickriding faggot like yourself...once again i'll tell you this...you have dinosaur sauce on your chin
    test
  12. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

dude made 6 posts in a row... mergin dat shit
    test
  13. BrandnewEdition

Caustic real...qp fake...

Honsetly i think the sons brought their sons and their sons brought their sons. And their sons brought more sons... This is why rap-music is in love with sons and especially qp.... Everybody on the forum can be a son
    test
  14. WassupB

WassupB New Member

Dont know if anyone already asked, but i heard strong rumours about QP being Bi,is that true? Not that i care tho but if its true iam call you Birdman now,since u kiss your S.o.n.s.

mmmmmmmmmmm
    test
  15. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

i got it from a co worker at a taco joint called MOES in oklahoma in 04 when i was 19 i used to have illegal extra curriculars
    test
  16. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

fyi me n caustic will be officially battling in gt headline feast #lastofthefreshcoastdyingbreed (gt biggest grudge match since) me vs soul khan ... And im typing all caps not cuz im yelling but because once i realized i was typing upper case i was too lazy to go back n change it
    test
  17. QPSONS

QPSONS Active Member

Bi sexual? Birdman?? kissin sons...?? LML the answer is no... but when both peaches and valencia give me head at the same time sometimes they try to stick a finger in my ass to spice shit up i guess... but thats the extent of any homo shit... and black niggas may not know what im talkin bout but white dudes will... (aldous snow for example would understand)
    test
  18. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

Damn...QP...you really are not holding anything back...appreciate the honesty...i don't think i will ever understand why chicks try 2 pull some extra weird shit in the bedroom!!!
    test
  19. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

not sure how to react to that :funny:
    test
  20. WassupB

WassupB New Member

I still dont know if you really Bi or not but now i totally understand why that rumour started lol thanks for the reply...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.