Qbeatz - A Few News Beatz

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Mellow Madness, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I've Been Without The Inet For About 2months But Now I Finally Got It Back Up.. After My Move.. Anywayz I Created A New Site With Some Free Beatz.. If You Could Plz Critique Any Of Of Them.. And As Usual I'll Hit Ur Link Back.. Thanks

Oh.. And Being Its A New Site.. I Doubt Hi Fi Will Be Working Right Now..

www.soundclick.com/mellowmadness

I Have More Beatz That I'll Eventually Upload As Well..

www.soundclick.com/mellowmadness
    test
  2. sickbeatz

sickbeatz More bodies being burried

test
  3. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

mind boggling......didn't really like the intro too much but I like it when it drops....nice drums...like that kick..this is pretty nice

nobody's fool.....DAMN......this sample is nice man.....especially when the guitars drop for the verse.....turn up that snare a little bit....eq the vocals a lil bit cuz I cant tell what they're sayin...just soem minor mixing and this will be a banger..good shit

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=811039
    test
  4. Mellow Madness

thx returned link
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

test
  6. Kaybi

Kaybi Guest

only low fi works.

mind bogglin - intro a little corny, the way the melody plays out.... doesnt drop too hard... but its a legit beat... clap is cool i like that... bass is unusual too.. strings in the background the best part. for some reason they remind me of terminator tha movie lol

nobody's fool - intro's dope, likin that guitar.... aw head starts boppin when it drops, this on some guns n roses ft. jay-z shit.. really feelin that drumset... sampled nice.... kick could be different a little, but it doesnt stand out too much... everything is compressed nicely hook is coo too, even got the vocals in that shit.... what song was this sampled from btw i really like that guitar?

walkin in the rain - lol @ the intro... this is dope... kanye style... drumset is ill, kick is bumpin, sample is chopped proper, bass is ill, melody fits well to it..... dunno if its sampled or not.

no sleep on friday - piano is ok too raw for my taste, strings comin in are coo, like the meldy.. doesnt drop too hard but this beat is also legit, easy to spit over, and it is def good for some storytellin....

word.. nice shit u got

hit me up at

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=811295

pz
    test
  7. Mellow Madness

its not a common song or at least i dont think for that nobody's fool track .. lol i cant give u the track name.. :) on here.. i can tell u on aim tho

sttatik

about to return favor now.. thanks for the good critique
    test
  8. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Nobody's Fool is hotness, 80's rock never hiphoped like this, haha... really diggin the guitar riffs and the singing at the hook is tight... the drums compliment well. Walkin in the Rain, heh, I was tempted to use this sample but now I'm glad I didnt... I liked how you flipped this, like dude said, has a Kanye vibe to it, especially during the main verse, very uplifting shit... heh, good drops.
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

thanks man.. i appreciate the reply.. if u have a link let me know.. i'm open to review.. px
    test
  10. Cicc CEL

Cicc CEL R & B - Rhymes & Beats

mind boggling.
    the piano intro was kind of cheesy.
    but when the drums dropped and the bells and shit.
    it had somethin goin.
    i'm feelin that electric guitar, i always wanted some shit like that. wit that Jimmy Hendrix sound.
    this was nice tho. I would throw somethin outrageous on the hook or changed up the piano for the hook part.

but this was tight

nobodys fool. this automatically sounds like some intro jay-z shit by the horns. and real ass snare.
    I like this beat. lol the vocal sample. you just made it sound like some real rock shit.
    wit tha white hoes singin and all.
    this was some banger shit tho. i couldnt flow on it but i could picture hella people soundin nice on it
    test
  11. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Mind of a Mind - The intro on this is nasty... but once the beat dropped I stopped feelin this joint. I don't really like the direction you went with this one... elements are all there but don't go together well IMO.

Mind Boggling - OK... feelin the techno synths in this joint. Please tweak that Trackmasters clap.... This joint is pretty nice though. Synths are definitely on point here.

Nobody's Fool - Oh shit... this is nasty. Definitely something the Roc would murder... Beanie feat. Freeway & The Young Gunz... hook part is disgusting. Very nice, I made a beat VERY similar to this myself. Hottest joint I've heard from you.
    test
  12. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

mind boggling - intro is coo...builds up anticipation....i like the melody a lot....im not feelin the clap tho....bass?....i like the synth work...mixin is pretty officcial...kind of a eerie track to say the least....but done up nicely...good shit

thanx for hittin mine up too

easy
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

^ thanks man.. ya i didn't get a chance to add a bassline yet.. lol
    test
  14. MagickB3ats

MagickB3ats Owns

Get rid of that pan, it's get's mad annoyin', everyone making hip-hop beats must know that centering instruments the best as possible is the way to go. I like yo melodies, but I hate how they change pitch like that, and you need to use some mixing if its with FruityLoops. 7/10.

Check out mine:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=811193
    test
  15. wmsproductions

wmsproductions wms productions

i checked out "mind of mind" piano on this joint is coo, i like the drum programming on it, this beat has a little bit of a westcoast vibe to it
    test
  16. Mellow Madness

thanks for the reply
    test
  17. Pobrecito

Pobrecito Liberal

i liked that first joint
    test
  18. Mellow Madness

thanks for peeping.. px
    test
  19. Clowd9yne

Clowd9yne KARNAGE

u got some nice beats fam
    test
  20. Raticus

Raticus Beatz for the streetz....

Nice tracks... Like the how you are developing....

Raticus
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.