Q and A time...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Eyerate, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

You forgot a couple things from the Eyerate story.

He likes to shoot his mouth off about all the big plans he has but none of them ever seem to come to fruition. A HUGE midwest event that he set up himself.A big charity opportunity with Autism from the Brigante/Pat shit that was going to get national publicity. None of it ever happens though and he ends up blaming someone else for bad business.

In reality he's a pie little bald orphan who has simply overstated his own importance by thinking that he's any type of real factor in the game. You're a hoe that GT (and now KOTD) gets money from... that's your role dog. Stay in that lane.
    test
  2. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

PS - LMS is a faggot.
    test
  3. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

^Fuck The Police

I'm not tryin to flood this page, cause the shit keeps ending up being about me. But to clarify one last time, the channel did exist and I was promoting it before the aak/flamez battle dropped. And again, NO I did not tell Aak the battle was going on Drect's channel beforehand. Aak and Flamez agreed to the money, but Aak assumed, again, ASSUMED it was going to Drect's channel. Aak hit me up because he assumed it was, and I told him ok I would. But When I felt that the situation wasn't mutually beneficial, I told him I wouldn't. If I had promised that ALONG with the money, I would have been not only wrong but deceitful. And if actions speak louder, well I paid them both in full what I agreed to pay them from the beginning. It was a misunderstanding that I wish hadn't happened.

[​IMG]

I could understand your original perception with the grindtime now logo on it, but if you look at all the flyers from lounge battles 9, you'll see that they all had the same template given to them to use, only differences came from the individual flyer designer.

[​IMG]

And you'll also see that it says LMS PRESENTS ART OF WAR, just like the several previous flyers we had done not involving lounge battles. For Aak to call me dishonorable and a liar is honestly pretty fucked up, because all I've been doing up to this point is the best that I can for my scene and the people in it, and that's what I'm gonna continue to do. I know for one reason or another I've pissed off alot of people on here, but I'm not one to deceive people, especially if I'm going to pay them. I honestly wish things would've gone different, but all I can do is move forward.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

There, you said it would. It didn't. Fuck off.
    test
  5. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Yea, but I didn't promise it to get him to battle, that's all I've wanted to make clear. I honored everything I originally agreed to, and again it was a misunderstanding that I wish didn't happen from the beginning.
    test
  6. DUCE GT ATL

DUCE GT ATL New Member

word!! THANKS HOMIE!! I/WE APPRECIATE IT!!

BUT AS FAR AS THE BATTLES, I WISH I COULD DO THAT!! BUT IM NOT AT LIBERTY TO WITH THIS EVENT!!

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A "GRIZZLE" TYPE EVENT!! BUT ID RATHER KEEP DOIN THE CONSISTANT EVENTS THAT I/WE HAVE BEEN DOIN THEN DO 1-2 BIG EVENTS A YEAR!! JUST LIKE WHAT 50 SAID "CONSISTANY IS KEY" AND THATS WHAT I/WE ARE AIMING FOR!!

AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT HOMIE!

BUT JUST WAIT!! THESE *****SOUTHERN TAKEOVER***** BATTLES GONNA BE SOMETHING NOT TO MISS!!!
    test
  7. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

Hammy Sosa.
    test
  8. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

lol you're a few pages late, I believe Scatterbrain used that one on post #516.
    test
  9. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

Damn...... HAM.... burgalar?
    test
  10. DUCE GT ATL

DUCE GT ATL New Member

lol, HE TOOK IT TO HAM......STERDAM WITH THAT POST!! LOL
    test
  11. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

Hamela Anderson
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

i hate rook but goddayum

i read your story and its inspiring
    test
  13. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you guys arent even good at trolling.. if pat/brigante doesnt go down its my fault? LMAO. im the only reason it even got as far as it did... brigante, organik, and pat will tell you that themselves. if it doesnt happen, im the LAST person to blame.
    test
  14. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

but i do see why everyone worth their weight in shit absolutely disowns you kids.. the few worthwhile contributors are outweighed by the tons of bored little fags looking to tug on a leg for attention. why i constantly defend the integrity of this community is beyond me.
    test
  15. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

The story of me? I'm still wondering what this could entail tbh.

I don't act elitist or know it all. What do you mean bro?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.