Q and A time...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Eyerate, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

I said I would explain the GT situation among others and things just arent panning out where the community is getting the answers they want. people are lying, misdirecting, and doing more of the same shit thats been cancer to this community from day one.

i took a 3 week hiatus from this scene and realized that im wasting so much time and energy on something that really is more of a stressor than fun. so here it is, ask away.

the only subjects i will not elaborate on are ones i am legally obligated to avoid and/or ones that will ruin upcoming plans that are in the works. everything else is fair game including topics related to KOTD.
    test
  2. Browser

Browser 455450

test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Why do you not want to work with GT anymore?

How much money would you say has been stolen/embellished/spent at subway by Mad Illz?
    test
  4. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

So what topics are you 'legally obligated to avoid'
    test
  5. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

Confirm or deny: I would've mopped the floor with anyone that night at WD2.
    test
  6. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

test
  7. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

I got one question dont duck it why did you call drect a thief (or allude to it) what did he do ? that is all no BS
    test
  8. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

what specifically dont you like about lush one. do you guys have personal problems? could you just elaborate on your guys' relationship? no biggie if you cant or dont feel like it...
    test
  9. Eyerate

i made that pretty clear in my vblogs when i left. i dont have personal issues with anyone within the company. i dont even have a personal issue with illz, i just think hes a thieving piece of shit and i have zero respect for him. the jury is out on drect, but he made the decision to neither confirm nor deny his role in the theft when i asked him directly. i even mentioned to him that i respect him if hes biting the bullet for his friend.

hard to say at this point. ive been hands off for a while and i really dont care about anything after i cut ties. i can tell you that i know of about 40,000$ that was personally taken by illz. what he did with that money, who knows. what i do know is that i qualify taking that money as stealing as debts are STILL to this day owed to battlers and staff. debts incurred producing the battles and content that GTN collected that 40k directly from.

kap is coke.
    test
  10. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Do u wanna help me establish The Draft League Chicago?! I would really like to get the up & coming talent out there a shot & Chicago is one of those cities that should have a League filtering the talent..

U down?

P.S. this isn't a request, its a passive aggressive demand, lmaoooo
    test
  11. Eyerate

tentatively confirm. you're from scarborough as you reminded me multiple times. apparently its terrifying.
    test
  12. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Eyerate:

What is the GT situation, in a nutshell?

When Diz said GT was folding, and then the higher-ups said that there would be an announcement, and nothing was ever explained...well...what happened? Was GT at risk of folding? What was the explanation supposed to be?

Is KOTD planning on expanding into the US?

Do you mind explaining the MR. ATLA situation? The situation with GTWC (biggest fall-off in battle rap history imo)?
    test
  13. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

I'll tell you this bout Mr.ATLA... When they got rid of him they shoulda got rid of Duce too, birds of a feather flock together nahmean?!
    test
  14. Eyerate

lush and i started out beefing on RM back in 09. once that was squashed we started working together and have been ever since. i respect what hes done with the west coast and i respect his drive. other than disagreements regarding some of his business decisions(he will tell you himself he is not a businessman, "just a kid from oakland trying to find a balance between the 2 worlds") were all good. we consult with each other from time to time on projects to move this scene forward and will continue to do so. we came together last minute to get marv vs madness done, however lackluster that battle turned out being.
    test
  15. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

Now what the fuck DOES that mean? That he was the packaging on the front but the company was selling him or :dunno:
    test
  16. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

whats grindtime
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

so Duce was not good for GT Dutch is that what you are saying?
    test
  18. Eyerate

ive been working with chicago battlegrounds and sonny black on getting the chicago scene back to where it needs to be and where it should have been from the beginning. if the draft is still going to be affiliated with grindtime i am not interested for obvious reasons. if the draft is going to be feeding talent to something pen has cooking, then we can talk.
    test
  19. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

How About Art Of War and Florida, if I may ask?
    test
  20. IKNOWALL

I think Art of War should def get in bed with eyerate what a perfect match
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.