Purpose (Of Tragic Allies) - The Better Than Your Album Mixtape (Hosted By Statik Sel

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Qwasian, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwasian

Qwasian New Member

Purpose (Of Tragic Allies) - The Better Than Your Album Mixtape (Hosted By Statik Selektah)

[​IMG]

e-mail: qwasian@teambrinkz.com

thanks,
    Q
    Team Brinkz
    test
  2. EL SORDO

EL SORDO Chargers, fuck ya'll.

def not feeling this one, probably the worse piece youve done, cause your flyers are dope
    test
  3. Human Karnage

Human Karnage Bully

just looks like a bunch of photoshop filters, even i could do that
    test
  4. EL SORDO

thats what they're there for, big guy

you wanna illustrate instead of chopping up images, theres a program for that
    test
  5. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

Q has been doing this for awhile must be what the client wanted.

Q hit me up I am looking some of your work to be shown in the producers forum I am putting together a beat battle
    test
  6. Tha God Hour

Tha God Hour New Member

Well I guess the 'client' didn't like it neither seeing as he went with a Diamond design:

[​IMG]

:funny:
    test
  7. Qwasian

Qwasian New Member

one thing you have to understand is the person sent the picture already done. I told him that shit was wack when I created it. he wanted me to completely redesign the cover after this is exactly what he asked for and the pic he wanted to use, he changed his mind and I wouldn't do it without him paying extra. so he went with someone else. this guy hit me up after I completed the design and argued with me about graphic design for almost 3 hours, then hit me later that evening and said man I actually like the cover the way it is im gonna use it, then goes & gets someone else to design it. he knows absolutely NOTHING about design what so ever and is pretty difficult to work with, picture sent below

[​IMG]
    test
  8. Wiley Kat

Wiley Kat New Member

test
  9. EL SORDO

all of u guys suck though
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

you got to understand that the client is always right, and just beause he had you make it doesn't mean that he doesn't know anything about graphics,,,,

why the fuck would an artist make his own cover lol?
    test
  11. Qwasian

Qwasian New Member

keep thinking the customer is always right, you will never make it in design........

I didn't say the artist should create they own cover, I said they should have an idea as to what they want.. and when they do crazy so called artistic images like he sent then the cover was pretty much complete......

smarten up dumb ass..... stop throwing jabs clown.
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

excuse me, if i ever had someone make me a cover, i would want what i wanted and not what they wanted to do, the customer is always right, you must have the retention rate of a hooker with aids dude.. i don't wanna here about your graphics experiences if i get work from you.. i want the job done.. and nothing else..... I don't want you to argue with me about how shit is done, I just want it done, your making shit more complicating than it has to be.... i am able to pay for 4 cars and a house with my design and development career.. and i don't treat my customers like shit... like you apparently do
    test
  13. EL SORDO

That is why I never work with people who send pictures like that. I tell them from the get go that if they want quality and professional work, they need high res and professional pictures for it, not bullshit ass cell phone pics. Dudes want to come and get work when it's obvious they don't take their own shit serious, and then bitch once they realize the pic they sent can't be manipulated too much to what they really want.

The customer is always right, sure, but make sure to let them know that after you specifically notify them of what they really need before you even start to work on their project.
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

theres ways you can clean that image up to where it can be used
    test
  15. Qwasian

Qwasian New Member

man homey get off my dick, you sound like a fucking clown.. the customer is obviously a problem he had his cover redone about 3-4 times by different people. he is the fuck up, not me, trust me.... and you are a clown..... it's evident.
    test
  16. EL SORDO

you can clean that image up for a 300 dpi print ready album cover?

yeah, thought so
    test
  17. Grandiose

Grandiose five large

yea this shit trash lmao

how u gon tell the client whasp when the end result looks like sum ol bullshit
    test
  18. Diasick

Diasick this guy

on your dick?

i don't even know you

and if your potential customers knew your attitude you wouldn't get shit....any image can be worked with..... its called photo manipulation, why would i be on your dick when you give your clients chicken scratch

your customer didn't know what he was talking about attitude flipped me off my chair... didnt get it right the first time.. go back and fix it.. cant just do it one time and expect him to like it
    test
  19. Qwasian

Qwasian New Member

that's the thing homey, your still worried about potential customers.... I do between 4 and 10 jobs a day...... I could give a fuck less how you or any customer feels... I'm overworked as it is, it would be nice if some clients would go the fuck away, especially this dickhead. I could shoot 3/4 of my customers dead and still have more clientele than most.... step your life up
    test
  20. Tha God Hour

Tha God Hour New Member

my fucking eyes!

lmao somebody delete this thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.