punking these white ass kids

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by FlaccoDaGreat, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

so what

"kats in s america, america pre-white invasion, asia and africa" also sacrificed niggas to the sun gods. like that somehow makes any fuckin difference... cause people in ancient times did it...

im not even saying pot should be illegal from a moral standpoint. but if u gonna preach morality and being an upstanding citizen, shouldnt u follow ur countries rules. theres places where weed is allowed if u wanna be so upstanding about it then take your ass over there where you dont gotta be a criminal to smoke. or just continue to break the laws here but dont get this notion that somehow you're on the moral highground despite makin ur own rules. shit, anyone can argue that they "follow their own morals." charles manson could honestly say that shit. what good are morals if there isn't a common standard (laws) to uphold?
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

guess wha??? sacrifice was part of religion dumbass.. it happened on every continent outside Antarctica... so whos to say its not right?? the US which has only been around for close to 400 yrs or cultures that have been around for 1000s??

lmao

the US is a joke.. why should i follow a country founded on slavery??

the US tells u to be a responsible upstanding citizen yet they are some of the most fucked up human beings..

hmm lets see they flooded the US with crack cocaine.. after the taliban burned all the opium fields Us soldiers replant them.. alcohol and tobacco are 10000000x worse than MJ yet they're legal

in the US rapists can get off easier than a drug addict

open your eyes kid.. there are no such things as morals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the current US president won a rigged election lmao

the same people that tell u, u should do this and that are the same fucks breaking those rules..

why should i play fair when my own country doesnt??

now get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.. your the faggots ruining america by putting your faith in a bunch of racist corrupt politicians

maybe if i gave them billions of $$$$ like alcohol and tobacco companies theyll listen to me.. gotta love the american way
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

But do you really think I'm a bad person because I do drugs? Tell me that. Because if you do, you're in the wrong forum buddy.
    test
  4. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

this guy can't be serious
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

And also reggie jax why the fuck would I think smoking weed is imoral when alcohol is legal and ten times worse? Fuck authority, I do as I please, if it ain't right in my mind than I won't abide by it, I am above the war on drugs because it's a waste of time, I smoke weed everyday, I pop pills and trip out on occasion, doesn't make me a bad person in any way.
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

moe you dont move shit u high yellow punk ass nigga you
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

Who's Moe? Lol
    test
  8. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

yahh trick yahhh
    test
  9. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

aint sayin who's right. the US saying somethins right dont make it right... and some ancient mayan sayin its right dont make it right either. you wanna make blood sacrifices to the sun gods then go head. i suggest you start w urself

and... your doing nothing besides proving my point.. which is that criminals preaching morality is hyprocrisy

im far from an upstanding law abiding american citizen. but if you break laws then you cant get mad at other people when they break laws too. trying to tell me morals dont exist is preaching to the choir... had u been paying any attention in this thread u woulda seen that was my point to begin with
    test
  10. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

in the eyes of court im not breaking any law

it was illegal to begin with

cops and judges dont care if you rob drug dealers of drugs...

fucking lame ass niggas a swear...
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

nope not really. but i dont think you got any room to talk shit about morals if you cant follow the rules

me personally... what do i think?

i dont think doing drugs is wrong

i dont think dealing drugs is wrong

i dont think that stealing is wrong

i dont think that violence is wrong

cant prove me wrong can you?

so fuck morality. go with self-preservation. most morals are founded outta indirect self-preservation anyway. people think stealing is wrong cause they dont want their shit stolen. people think violence is wrong cause they dont wanna get attacked. so they agree to follow the rules outta hope that other people follow em too and they dont get victimized. but that dont exactly work out too well does it?

so my only point was

you can point the finger at him for being a scumbag. and maybe he is

but someone else can point the finger at you just as easy

so think about that before you cast the first stone
    test
  12. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

im not tho

i just see opportunity
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

Word, I see where you're coming from. Violence is wrong, but I do believe it is necessary in certain situations. Stealing is wrong, did it when I was a kid but not anymore. My main point is that Flacco is a dirt bag, and I think we can all agree on that
    test
  14. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

yea this motherfucker ain't thorough

fuck em, shit will come back to him in one way or another
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

lol
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

For real though Reggie. This cat Flacco is below the dog shit that you wash off the soles of your sneakers. If I saw him getting his face repeatedly punched in the face until blood covered his shirt I would smile
    test
  17. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

why?

cause im on the come up daily?

that if i know i dont really have to pay a DRUG DEALER, which many people will say is an immoral bad thing for the community, and that makes me a dirt bag? that makes you the biggest flip flop nigga, hypocritical lame ive ever seen

what im taking advantage of white kids i know arent going to hurt me? and some try and ill get to the action if they do its fine, defend yourself if u want i always prepare for that, but damn its really not recommended....

but yeah im a dirt bag cause i rob drug dealers, and i punk drug dealers into giving me deals?

ok its prolly worse than actaully robbing houses, or stealing money from people, or stealing shit from old ladies or anything that isnt already illegal

your a fuckign lame dog

your just mad cause you got treated for your sack

you want me to be a bitch and afraid of kids in the burbs? hell naw if i wasnt afraid of people in the city....

ill hit a lick on they dumbasses....and that makes me a dirt bag?

naw your just a pussy

your 21 years old and ive been doing that shit since i was 15
    test
  18. -Paper Chase-

Robbing people makes you a dirt bag. Deal with it you scum bag. Ever wonder why your father hates you? Cuz you fucking suck at life, if you died noone would care, you would be remembered as scum
    test
  19. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

yeah sure blank random insults

your just a pussy and you get punked yourself

you dont know shit about me, nor do you know what your saying

im a better person because my dad isnt around you flamer, i didnt grow up in a white family with your 2 story house in the burbs where you got spoon fed your whole life you clucker

im overall better than you

im going to school, im better at sports, i smoke more weed, and you cant stop me from getting high

fuck lame drug dealers i take your shit deal with it'

dipset byrdgang shots at your byrd brain
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.