punking these white ass kids

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by FlaccoDaGreat, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LRG829

LRG829 New Member

man thats why i only cop off mother fuckers i been cool with for years so i dont have to deal with lames like you. "rich white boys dont care about poor niggars" why should they? what should they hook you up because your poor? dont have a habit that you cant fucking support you fucking faggot.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Flacco is a scum bag and anyone who condones robbing others for their weed is in the same class as him.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

Am I the only one who realizes Flacco is single handedly ruining the vibe of this forum? Go take your scum bag posts somewhere else. I should be the mod of this forum, I'd disable you from posting in here and all the real chill stoners wouldn't have to deal with your immature wannna be gangster crap.
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

my producer's homeboy spent like a year in prison because he robbed a rich ass asian nigga of all his weed and money.

guess who the asian nigga called? my point proven.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

u got 7500+ post in 4 months

nigga you aint never robbed shit

or sold drugs for that matter fuck outta here
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

Yeah I seen pics of cocko, he looks like a lame and I'd slap the shit out of him. This gangsta image he trys to portray is a joke
    test
  7. LRG829

LRG829 New Member

please post pics i gotta see if i'd let him punk me haha.
    test
  8. LRG829

LRG829 New Member

haha nevermind i just peepd his myspace haha its ironic that almost all your friends are white...
    test
  9. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

you ain't poor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  10. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

ive been to ghana....

i seen the motherland

and you think myspace friends is real friends?

thats why im not you...

the internet doesnt own my life...

RM is your social world...

you dont know what i do, or see, or am on...

you niggas is like 28

your peeping my myspace for what? so you can dickride?

i dont even use myspace...shit fell off
    test
  11. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

u pussy ass niggas

stop dickriding

you all live in houses
    test
  12. LRG829

LRG829 New Member

rm is my social world? we joined the same time and look at out posts... man im done sunning this dude
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

This cat is a joke. Can we all make a pact that any thread Flacco makes in this forum concerning him robbing others or any other scumbag activities that noone will reply? He just feeds off the attention. He loves to be hated, thats the only reasoning I can think of for why he is such a complete waste of life.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

Lmao. You can tell just by looking at this kids pictures that hes a grimey lil crack head snake who connives his way thru life. You are the epitome of trash.
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

lol, just stop

you sound like a disgruntled victim

i mean shit you wanna come into a thread about drugs, promoting illegal activity, and then start preaching "morality?" are you trying to be ironic or....?

im not even giving props to the op. robbing niggas over weed is just playing dress up, for the most part weed distribution is just dudes buying in bulk and sellin off to their friends not dope boys serving fiends to pay the light bill, there aint really any serious money in weed without dealing with serious quantity and at that point you might as well get into crack... but really.... i just couldn't contain myself when i saw you ask the kid if he has morals... lol
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

the above comments are correct

reggie jax of course

the fuck, im not abad person you just want to dickride cause of what you percieve from what i type

im a very honest and gernous person

but i can careless about lame white kids that say •••••• around they white friends or disrespect or are just super lame....

your a walking contridiction...stealing weed is the easiest come up
    test
  17. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

obviously im not going anywhere to go stick niggas up for kilos

thats too much for me...but that is goon

paperchase, your a lame faggot

your like 28 and im already ahead of you in real life

by 24 i will have an MD as a clinical pyschologist

your 28.....you want to mod this site so you can censor me cause your a bitch....

even if u stood on my grave id still be on top of you
    test
  18. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

im the king of the jungle

i would would come back with all the food...

the suburban streets are easy i wont lie, but i am black and i am still poor....you dont know what its like after growing up in on the southside then going to highschool...scope the scene out and make it happen

shit is good...fat mexicans that think they can serve dro will get vicked

and i wil say, 6/10 times if i do rob someone, i scale it out and it would be short...

first time i hit someone for there shit it was an ounce i wanted, i called him he came and served me, and around this time i was just getting into smoking, but i said fuck this kid and me and my guy walk up to the car and walk away with it...

scale it out it ends up being 4 grams short

suck my dick

kids jack up prices cause they believe or just tell you names and think its really some piff

thats why you get treated in actuality paper chase....funny

cause you dont chase paper
    test
  19. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

south side all day

ill show you where the bangers be

ill point them out cause i dont know them personally...
    test
  20. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol @ you calling someone a walking contradiction

so if no one told you and u didnt see it on tv whered u learn? u got some kind buyers guide for drugs in various cities around the world that i dont kno about?

damnit sub, beat me to it

im probly what someone like you calls rich white kid. ie. i got an allowance, $5 monthly.

you kno what i do to dealers like you? :D I mow yer lawn, sell better weed for cheaper. u kno how? im connected. you kno why? cuz i can be trusted. you kno whats glorious about honor and trust? i can front 1-5 lb's depending on who i talk to.
    you what else is good about honor trust and integrity? i get reccomended, my dealers reccomend me to other dealers and insist that i get a good deal. same thing with my competition, when someone leaves the area and they dealer needs a new buyer, i get reccomended.

thats why ull never make it to the big leagues, ppl like you never do. you will always be that mid-low level "hustler" who goes outta town to pick up for cheaper. you will never be the person shipping shit around the country. but hey, if you enjoy being a low-mid level piece of shit, all the power to ya.

haha oh man, i had that happen to me once, fronted kid 3/4oz with a butter fly knife as collateral. when he didnt pay me i cut his $600 parka off his back with the knife he gave me for collateral
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.