punking these white ass kids

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by FlaccoDaGreat, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i live in a rich suburban area, im not from here, but these white kids think they can move weight around here...

it usually gets taken, or deals get intercepted, niggas get their pockets ran, set ups, and when i used to serve i used to serve niggas in my grade older or younger .8 for dub...only my actual friends got the 1.1 for dub or the .9 or 1.0 for the 15...

but regardless because of this status i acquired, certain niggas NEVER served me because they think im going to rob them even if i was just planning on buying, and even some super lame kids got me in their phone as dont answer....shit is too much

but now because of this, this white kid i was not planning on robbing ever anyway, is giving me deals so he can feel safe....he is from the town over which is even richer so he didnt know about me and my friends until we got at like 3 of his friends...

well hes hooking me up 45 an eighth of some AK-47....shit looks crazy...the bud itself looks longer, and its dark but you can see the crystals all over it...it dont hit you super hard when you smoke on it but the after effects are very desirable...

so because dude thought i was going to get at him hes hooking me and me only up with that type of bud for cheap...theres no way hes actually selling it for 45 cause he would just lose money...

unless that niggas growing? ill run up in his house and take a plant! hahaha
    test
  2. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

petty shit
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Dude you are a fucking dirt bag. Have you ever heard of morals? Karma? Being a decent person instead of a grimey rat who goes thru life trying to rip off anyone they feel are weak? You are a fucking embarassment to cannabis culture. Why do you think people feel drugs are directly related to crime? Because of idiots like you! Weed is about having a good time and peace and harmony amongst one another. Obviously getting high is the key, but stoners should be chilled out people. You seem to think its cool and take pride in being this goonie character but in reality that makes you the scum of the earth. Anyone who gives you props in this thread is a fucking scum sucking thug just like yourself.
    test
  4. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

im a generous person

i got to school i make friends easily...

i dont vick my actual friends ever, i never stole from my real friends.

fuck lame white kids that dont like you deep down anyway cause your poor and black

im taking whats theres cause i can...

you have no idea dog
    test
  5. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

all you're doing is converting white ppl who probably weren't even racists in the first place into racists

look at the bigger picture
    test
  6. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

do u live in the country or something??

who the hell goes OT for a fuckin 1/8th...

BTW ak-47 isnt really dark, although it varies from grower to grower..

that would be some funny ass shit is he was selling u something else lol..
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

No, I do have a very good idea. 'Taking whats theres cause I can'. As if that's a valid reason to rob people. Anyone can go rob some little bitch ass rich kid. Do they do it? No, because that's not right. You're just making assumptions that they don't like you. I have cats that I know for a fact do not like me. Does that mean I go rob them whenever I can? No, I mind my bizz and they do the same. Its called coexisting with people. Peace, unity, harmony amongst people, that's what I promote as should all stoners. You give stoners across the world a bad name.
    test
  8. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

thats the difference between a stoner & a burnout

a stoner might hit ur bowl more than he should, camp on ur blunt, maybe even go home with the roach from ur doobie ashtray lmao

a burnout will steal whatever he can, whenever he can

i dont even like smoking with them cuz u cant trust them around ur shit at all
    test
  9. -Paper Chase-

Nah yo, I never intentionally bogart on a bowl or a blunt, that's not cool..
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmao. part of me feels that way. the other, more logical part, understands that it is a dumb idea to steal from anybody.

my homeboy j and i were going to put a lick on some rich kid that he knew. then i put a can of reality on him:

j: "me and you should rob this kid."

me: "how are we going to do that?"

j: "let's call him up for a half zip and when we get to his house, we just jump him and take the trees."

me: "won't he have the number of whoever calls him?"

j: "well, we can call from a private number."

me: "do you think he is going to serve to somebody on a private number?"

j: "well, we can just not answer the phone."

me: "if we ride off, he can see the license plate number of the car we're in..."

j: "well, uh..."

me: "no..."

i just know how it feels to be cheated and robbed. the dubs my homies give me are usually 1.4 to 1.7. i've had shady dealers give me like a .8 for a dub. it all depends on if you believe in karma or not.

i do. so, if i ever started serving, i'm going to treat my "customers" how i would want to be treated.
    test
  11. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

you guys arent from here nor no know me...

calm down

they rob each other too

im just the regulator

real shit happens all over...everyone is trying to make money, and i am well known in these parts..and the people im with
    test
  12. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

rich white kids dont care about poor niggras in their town

i dont regret anything

i laugh at niggas that come to towns like this and get turned out

you guys are purposely shying away and overlooking the gangsta aspect of drug dealing...its the most obvious part...your a bitch and your in denial if if you refuse to believe people get treated from time to time

i dont like rich white kids that are already rich and they taking busniess from me...i dont like little rich white kids that think they are hard and dress like they goon...nigga someone had to tell you about the shit you got on or you just seen it in a music video

fuck most of them...

im not a bad person...i just can see through peoples facade very easily...good people are my friends...people i dont like i dont care...ill eventually get at him

i hit at least one major lit a year...
    test
  13. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

no...

nigga im living on the northside of chicago

one of the nicest places in america in my opinion....i grew up south of the sears tower, the south side....

i wasnt on shit their, just going to school and playing bball and chess and seeing what these other niggas was on...i did develop a temper when i was living there cause niggas is stupid, you got to be alert and on your feet cause niggas start fights for no reason

left at 14 come to a mostly white suburb....4 years later im here and everyone knows me. most people like me many people dont like me for whatever reason
    test
  14. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

im a stoner

i dont steal when i can whenever i can, thats for sure not true

im good friends with some rich ass kids...i never took shit from them...i never stole shit from my real friends either...

you arent real cause you dont realize if you come up on an ounce or something especially if your with people you share it with them

i would always tell my guys if i have a lit for them or if they want to drive me to the spot, or something

im not a stingy person, i usually am the one putting other people on
    test
  15. mirhashimi

mirhashimi New Member

white boys hook it up with them sacks thooo
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

ok? what is he going to do with your number?

call you 20 times then stop cause he realizes he cant do shit

liscence plate? whats he going to do? call the police?

"some one stole my weed"

fuck out of here
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

^^what you dont realise, or underestimate is peoples can get back at you....just coz they rich doesnt mean sometimes they dont do stupid shit.....more often than not they chalk it up as a loss and dont do anything, but it only takes once homie, only takes one dude to be pissed off so much he comes back after you and if you in the mind frame that you cant be touched, well, then, someday you will be......coz an attitude like that is what makes you start slippin forreal......

I used to rip people off when I was a kid, jack they weed money or weed, no major amounts tho......heads used to do it to me too, it was part of the game in the hood...."wait here homie I'll go get that for you" means I aint coming back homie get at me when you next see me.....or.."yea man I'll get you on Friday when I get paid init, do me an oz" then obviously never pay the dude, he knew where you was and sometimes you'd have to duck for a few weeks then dude gives up looking and blah blah blah.......but it aint smart and it aint clever, its little kid shit and petty mentality wise......

If you doing it then at least do it big.....half oz, oz, hahaha get the fuck outta here, if you gonna rob a dude rob him for something worthwhile, pounds and keys and grands....that petty shit is for broke muthafuckers and if you old and broke then you a sorry loser ass muthafucker....anyone can hustle some scratch together, especially enough to keep a smoking habit alive, if you cant and need to jack fools for an oz or 1/4 or some shit then you need to step ya game up and get grown folks money coz that petty shit will do nothing but give you more headaches......

PEACE
    test
  18. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

they havent done shit yet my dude

me alone has came up on a QP

im not going to go into details of all the shit, but we dont play around
    test
  19. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

but your dumb

you say niggas come back for you

but i should take pounds and keys? thats fuck stupid thats when people do kill you

i can take an ounce or 2 and be happy....calm down i dont need advice from niggas im already established
    test
  20. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol I said people come after you no matter what.....not always but it only takes once.....if you jacking cats for an ounce or two then your small time homie and not tuff at all, if you only jack from rich white kids you know will do nothing then even weaker......the people I know that do what you do do it for much larger gains homie, if it aint thousands on the line then fuck it, you can run up in a dudes house who only slangin 1/8's and he can be strapped, here in Cali most kids is strapped so you gonna risk a shootout for an ounce!?!? get the fuck outta here.....

You sound small time homie. A QP is small time.......and if thats what you braggin about then that is really funny. Plus you and your crew must be kinda weak if you only get at small time rich white boy dealers hahaha like I say, step ya game up coz the consequences are the same be it for an ounce or key.....if the dudes is pussy then they pussy dont matter on the weight......if they crazy then they gonna get at you the same for an ounce or key namean......thats always been my rule....if I'm gonna rob its gotta be worthwhile.....if you gonna rob a liquer store you may as well do a jewelry store, you get the same time if you caught init so fuck it.....

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.