Pumping Iron (1977)

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snikka, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

So I finally saw this movie all the way through the other day for the first time.

Did anyone else think Arnold was not only deceptive but an asshole?

He blatantly said he'd socially engineer dudes to think they will lose and that he'd give bad advice on purpose. THEN this dude comes out and says he blew off his own Dad's funeral because he had a competition coming up. He was laughing at the guy he taught to scream during competition when he got pulled off stage. Damn @ Arnold being badass but a douchebag.

Lou Ferrigno was the most humble and respectable dude.
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw the movie.

Same way with Waller by stealing Mike Katz's shirt right before he went on stage.

To me it seemed like they were just immature assholes, as I don't think either Arnold's fucking with Lou before the show nor Wallers shirt theft had much of an impact on the other competitors. I mean how much can "psychological warfare" impact a BB show?
    test
  3. bryanfuller

bryanfuller New Member

you are off course right, but be care in summer season.
    test
  4. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

craziest part of the movie was arnold schwarzenegger shitting on the hulk every chance he could get lmao...even the ending you could tell he was trying to clown him in some kind of way in front of his family
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

arnold is an asshole, no doubt. i lost a lot of respect for him after seeing that movie.

Ferrigno seemed like an honest dude but i heard through the grapevine (internet) he's supposedly a huge asshole IRL.
    test
  6. brothamang

brothamang New Member

I don't like Arnold either, I don't know how he got elected governor.... kinda funny too that Cali has a republican governor.

Sorrym a bit off topic
    test
  7. Souled In

Souled In New Member

LMAO i think i wanna go watch that again right now.. i can feel my testosterone boosting already.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.