PTL Mods enter

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Pent uP, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

now that the voting/due dates have been thrown off their regular courses, will this effect the always-due date, and change the friday into sundaY? because if its due sunday, then votes are due tuesday, and will they always be this way now? or are we going to take a week off to recouperate? or double up? or wtf?....Get at me
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^good point we need to be better organized next week

(PTL should take a week off to recouperate....besides we have the Battle of the Sexist going down next week?....and the Reality Show following the next week)

THIS TIME WE HAVE NOW SHOULD BE SPENT ON TIEING UP LOOSE ENDS...GO VOTE ON THE REALITY SHOW SEASON ONE PLEASE....go vote on the battles in the PTL....lets clean up our mess and get ready for the up coming events

thats my 7 cents
    test
  3. Insense

Insense take one...

well thats a good plan and all, but is it all neccesary. It is now sunday morning, and there are only 2 matches up for votes. The rest are still open right now, but should be closed. There are enough people to get votes on both matches....really the MANchyld v. phily 215 match only needs 1 or 2 more votes. The contendership match has been up for 2 days and still has no votes....but that could be taken care of..the Poet Tree Enquirer can still be posted today. Really what I'm trying to say is, we really don't need to take the week off b/c the Battle of the Sexiest is starting up...and that really doesn't have much to do with the PTL, only effects those who are in it. And you since you have started up all these excess projects. Not being an ass here, I just don't want to take the week off and not write anything. Especially since I'm expecting to be in the champ match next week...but the week lay off could help get everything straight...but I don't think it's needed.
    test
  4. UFO the Phoenix

^no need to rush thats all I'm saying.....you'll have yo chance at the champ match looking forward to it...but we need to re-organize and set things in order....bad enough they switch the battles to only one week which I don't like....but whatever the PTL is falling apart and fighting amongest ourselves isnt gonna help
    test
  5. Insense

Insense take one...

i hear what your saying...
    test
  6. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

UFO, I hear what ya saying, but the PTL isn't getting closed. most of the people in the battle of the sexes aren't in the PTL anyway and never have been. The PTL needs more members so it needs to stay open so it can continuously be hyped with the matches, mag and topics

there's been a lil mistake in the PTL, but we can't stop it and hold it's progression because of that and cuz it's slow. we're trying to rebuild the league and that's the whole reason for the reality shows and sexes tourney... so it needs to stay open
    test
  7. UFO the Phoenix

^good point....do your thing man your in charge of the PTL thingy so if you gonna run things please make it better organized next week (I recommend extending it this week just to get things back in gear...but again do your thing)

I'll clean up the finals in the reality show and get people in there to vote

and I'll set up the battle of the sexiest next week

so actually we looking good
    test
  8. Pent uP

maybe it'd be better to go back to two weeks?

just things ya'll might wanna discuss in the pit and vote on up here...(jus tryin ta help in other words)
    test
  9. Insense

Insense take one...

noooo!!!! plus there was already a vote on it and it was for weekly matches
    test
  10. yo momma

yo momma New Member

stop talking and put up this weeks matches or at least topics
    test
  11. Pent uP

momma's mad...someone hide the ladel
    test
  12. Insense

Insense take one...

so ummm when are matches going up
    test
  13. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i think it should be two weeks honestly
    or at least from mon-sun.

i know that monday-friday,that makes it very hard for me at least,
    monday thru sunday ill have at least one,maybe two days off from work...
    so if its only a week long it at least should be the full week,
    how i feel at least..
    test
  14. Pent uP

^^then votes run into next week, and how do we post battles mon-fri if threads arent up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.