Psychotic Prophet [freeverse... not long.. but, eh - drop links and shit]

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SmiRk, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

test
  2. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray The Art of War

test
  3. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

DAM@Ya Pressence, U Def Can't B Mistaken. U Come Madd Reel. No Doubt@Needin' More Time Tho, Had A Killa Skit, Beat Dropped, U Ripped Da Fuk Outta A Minute 'n' Faded Out.
    LMAO Dat Waz Fukin Raw, u Def Got Sum Nice Lyrics Homie. Ya Flow Waz Flawless. Ya Production Coulda Been Better, Buh Judgin' By The Length Don't Think Ya Really Needed 2. Shit Waz Raw Regardless. Killa Drop Duke.

Get@Me: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930785
    test
  4. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

haha. well, it was recorded for a collab - so, i just mixed in an intro and called it a day.

-shrug.- checking the links now.
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... ya word up youre delivery is sick ... the intro was raw ... comin sick on this Im feelin this joint right here ... I agree wit rong you cant be mistaken ... whoever fell outta that collabs an idiot shit was flame all the way through ... Dope shit son ..hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930780
    test
  6. Emation

Emation SPREAD THE iLLNESS

listening: Intro is dope. Voice comes off real strong, lyrics are crazy I really like them. You got your own crazy style going on by far. Beat and everything is all blended well together. The only problem is it's too short.

Return favor with link in signature please, thanks.
    test
  7. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

lettin it ride:
    like the intro...i like the way you come in. Got mad energy, but could have more presence...The presence thing is prolly a result of the qwality though, so no big deal. Lyrics are on point...i'd like to hear a full track, but this is straight...other than that, i'd just say tweek the amount of charisma you have on the mic (i.e. tonal inflection, etc.)...overall straight post...keep spittin...

return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930454

MooN
    test
  8. chucke

chucke Member

Rugged shit, most definite, ur sound is original. lyrics were intricate, the mathematics seemed to be on point for the most part. I feel you on the collab ish, just spit + mix, but we want full tracks over here! hah..im playin…I liked the verse, it was sharp + rugged…pz.
    test
  9. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

test
  10. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

good looking.

the tone and shit is half-due to a cold - but i'm glad it turned out alright.

up.. i guess.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.