Psp

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Madpoet, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

well i got mine for 200 brand spankin new :)

and its def worth it.....imo....i dont like the DS game library...im sick of mario kart...id rather play burnout legends on the psp.....i dont care for metroid prime...the control scheme is shitty....castlevania 2d side scrolling is stale...ill stick to the classics...i aint paying for a new version of a game i played 10 years ago on the NES..tamagachi games like nintendogs are fucking GAY........i hate turn based strategy games like advanced wars....they have a touchscreen....use it for RTS games like the PC version of age of empires.....they fucked up age of emipres on the DS by making it turn based as well.....and the touchscreen does nothing for me...ive been playing touchscreen games on my palm pilot for almost 3 years......
    and Warfare incorporated on my palm is better then any DS touch screen game released so far

http://www.warfareincorporated.com/preview.php

psp > ds........

gta, splinter cell and syphon filter sell the system alone for me.......
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

egh iono..as much as i like splinter cell..and despite how cool gta and socom may be...i just dont see myself playing them on the go..when im out...its very rare im just sittin around for large amounts of time with nothing to do ...so if i AM just chillin for a minute...bustin out a game of mariokart or mertiod wud be cool for me...those other games are too complex and involve ps1-like loading times that i just cudnt stomach on the go...and if i want to play SC , or GTA..i got a dam xbox dammit lol...nintendos shit is perfect for a handheld..simple..easy..quick to setup and get going...thats wat i wud look forward to in a portable system..not half ass version of a console game...but as i said..im not into portable gaming at all...but if i was id pick a ds over the psp....
    test
  3. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I have absolutely no reason to buy one. I can't play it @ work, no point to have it in my truck, why the fuck would I play it @ home?

Most buyers ARE wasting their damn money.
    test
  4. Itz Ovah

Itz Ovah when it begins...

shit... it can be useful when you're wating in the DMV line lmfao
    test
  5. Embassy Sweetz

im mean yeh theres always random times when your thinkin to yourself " dam i wish i had a gameboy or sutmhin right now" ..like during all those hurricanes we had the last few years..we were outta power for like a week each time and i wud have died for a dam gameboy or sumthin to keep me occupied...or like the dmv , or in a really wack class or sumthin...but i wud never pay 250 for a psp for random shti liek that...a 50-100 dollar gameboy MAYBE..but not 250...and i think thats wat most peopel think...portable gaming should not cost more than console gaming...
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

well.....thats thh thing...the psp isnt just geared for gaming.....did you see the plans for the psp when the ps3 drops??

shit looks crazy...the psp is going to be a wireless media player off the ps3.....

i wanted the psp cause it was a game machine/mp3 player/web browser/video player.......and they are going to come out with sony email on the next update.....and VOIP..........

my decision was based on this.........

nintendo ds + mp3 player = price of psp and still cant do as much as the psp and alot of my fav franchises arent gonna be there...im pretty much done with nintendo's franchises...im a bit tired of them...i have more fun playing the original mario and mike tysons punchout on nes then playing most gamecube titles....and i can play mario and mike tysons punchout on my psp

so i want the psp
    test
  7. gstain

gstain New Member

if i had to have just one, i would have gone with just the DS. i love my PSP nonetheless for lumines
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

i feel u liq but like most of sonys products..the psp does alot of thing " OK" instead of doin a few things GREAT...feel me..??...i dotn want a half assed mp3 player..or a half assed browser( yeh i tried it and its pretty weak) and the typin on that shit is impossible...the psp is the " homer-mobile" or portable gaming...has somthing for everyone..but has nothing for anyone...the thing about nintendos handhleds is that its JUST for games..and it does that GREAT...i dont even like nintendo but thier approach to portable gaming is dead on...and this is the same problem i see with the ps3..its gonna be a " everything-in-one" monster machine..that does everything half assed..or doesnt do it at all like the ps2 with all its promises...

but again it goes to preference...to each his own...
    test
  9. Embassy Sweetz

lol than again...street fighter alpha 3 just came out for the psp...i might have to cop...:)
    test
  10. gstain

gstain New Member

yeah i wanna peep that shit too
    test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

ESPECIALLY when the games are fuckin just like the console except with shittier graphics and hella shit cut out from every game. i think in gta you can only get it to somethin like 38%... it never goes past that shit

and for madden 06, you cant do shit past the season or challenge plays, no precision passing, that shit pissed me off
    test
  12. Nappa

Nappa New Member

man I got my psp from a crackhead came into work sayin he had one fo sell just tha system fo da 100 so I told let me see it and shyt the shyt was came on and it work.... bought it and only got 2 games Midway Classic and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max.... but want a DS better games and games is cheaper then tha psp.... to much into graffix... I don't care fo da Graf.... nigga just wanna play
    test
  13. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

Hopefully the nintendo DSlite will finish off the psp once and for all.
    test
  14. gstain

gstain New Member

i hope not, i like both of them...i just hope they improve the psp with dual shock controls
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.