Psp

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Madpoet, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

I just got one and I know all game systems game are weak when they first come out and it takes time to get good ones out, usually a company will innovate on it and it goes from there

\
    do you think the PSP games will get better?
    test
  2. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

yeah eventually they will.. remember it just game out not too long ago.. and is not like companies can make games in a day or 2 nah mean, is not that easy to make'm...

but yeah, try getting that Raw vs Smackdown 2006 for it, if not.. NFS Most wanted..
    test
  3. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

PSP was a huge waste of money. Some of the games I would like to have for it are the same price as the game is on the console. WTF logic is that, I'm not going to buy a pos version on a handheld when I can play it on my Xbox for the same price. It pisses me off, I played it like 5 times and I had the damn thing for a long time. What a waste in my opinion.
    test
  4. *Montgomery*

*Montgomery* 6↕☼ heat

i love mine...its great to have for trips and ect.

i've had it for about a week cant put it down yet...

edit*

i can see what u meen about the prices tho, i thought about that for a second, then figured wtf.
    test
  5. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

Luckily I am smarter and more handsome than all of you and as such purchased a nintendo DS.
    test
  6. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I have a DS as well
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i got my psp...love it......i only have 1 game so far......gta:liberty city stories........but i still use the machine a lot for mp3/video use.........and i have a 2.0 firmware so i got snes/nes and genesis games on there.......and doom...
    test
  8. WallaB33z

WallaB33z Power To The People

^^ Why don't ya flash ya 2.0 to 1.5, then u can download full PSP games onto your memory stick.
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

NAH....not into the risk.......

lol....im fine where im at.........i also want to play gta lc and socom on my shit
    test
  10. *Montgomery*

*Montgomery* 6↕☼ heat

yeah i hear if u fuck it up, ur shits is done for good.?
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

the PSP wont blow up till development costs for the games go down...wat company is gonna dev a psp game for 10 mill when not alot of people have it..when they can develope a ps2/xbox game for the same price..???..and most every gamer has either a ps2 or xbox...thats why those games cost 50 bucks int he stores..cuz their so dam expensive to make...and i dont think those costs will drop for a good year or 2..basically well into the life cycle of the next generation...
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

yea.....if you fuck up during a downgrade your done.....your shit is bricked......a paperweight........doesnt do anything at all

i got gamefly....so i use that shit a lot instead of buying games....when i play a game i really like then i buy it from gamefly....

so far......i might have to buy socom and nba live06......

socom is just dope as hell on the psp......live has its gameplay flaws.....very offense oriented...defense is an afterthought...cant even really control during a post up....or square up by locking on the ball carrier like in 2k..but its still a good game on the go.......

i got pspsetx on my psp also...so i can trick the firmware so i dont have to upgrade........also got quake on there and some other homebrew shit...some scummv games too....so i can play the lucasarts classics.....(sam and max and day of the tentical are the shit)
    test
  13. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

i love my psp i use it for alot more things other than video games...the games will be better this year for sure... I heard they are shipping about 20 million systems so i bet there are going make better games....I know that Street Fight Alpha 3 and Def Jam is coming to the system this month
    test
  14. gstain

gstain New Member

psp is tight and will get better...get lumines and nba live
    test
  15. Zero-EX

Zero-EX New Member

i already thot the psp was great but i dnt kno u can play genesis n snes games on that .. that sealed it my broz got 1 all i play is MK3 .. fuk the new shit lol .. nah u can evenb put some of the neo geo shit on ther if u got a big enuf mem card .. defo better than the ds by miles
    test
  16. LiQuiD6

def...i just threw metal slug and samurai shodown 3 on my psp last night.......
    test
  17. gstain

gstain New Member

i was able to play genesis and super nintendo but then the firmware update for new games doesnt allow me to anymore
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

yeaaaaaa......you werent supposed to update......
    test
  19. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

the psp is garbage.
    test
  20. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

i refuse to pay 250 bones for that " everything in-one but does everything half ass " machine...maybe at 150 its a good buy..but for 250 its highway robbery imo...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.