Psicobabble And I - Fair Warning (Produced By DJ Casper)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Hibernation, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

haha damn... beat is alright.. bit weird but does the job yay... psicobabble damnsssss fucking ill verse haha.. flows dopeness rhymescheme sickest.. hahah very nice.. hibernation ill as fuck.. getting better n better... sky's the limit homie.. sick collabo.. only thing i didnt feel was the chorus.. iunno.. made it sound like u spit it on the wrong beat or something iunno.. weird

anyways sick sick

pz
    test
  2. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmao @ no one liking the beat but the 2 dudes who spit on it

lol i liked the track though, keep gunnin.
    test
  3. Reezy

Reezy Back Room Beat - Mr.Ree

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12794797#post12794797

holla back

I like this beat, it's a nice nonstop; flow type beat, and damn first dude got real good flow...thats some utter shit right there, dude raps with conviction, and i like the structure of his flows...haha, that Fair Warning chorus is hard too...

the second dude got hot flow too...ya'll both rap with good passion, dude got some nice word structure...this beat and flow mix well together...some hard lyrics...
    nice lil trade off at the end...

good track overall...
    yo check it out, ya'll should open your band page at http://www.rideinconline.com, since ya'll got original hiphop music, you can gain more fans and listeners at this site, it's a hip-hop version of sound click...keep doing your thing, and i'll check ya'll out...holla
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Heimlic = cire
    test
  5. Couch Foam

Couch Foam New Member

this beat is sick as hell to me.. i don't know what people are talking about..

ahh. psicobabble still has it. still on point. hooks nice. nothing incredible, but nice.

hibe is killing this. wow. you sound polished as hell man

you two sound good together. you should form a group called live moets
    test
  6. Hibernation

Thanks Pals

upio
    test
  7. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

Well your entitled to your opinion. I know you're listening because you said "alien thoughts" wich i said, but offbeat? No. anything that falls longer then it's supposed to is intentional. Forgive me for defying convention. And taken seriously? Of course I am, i got more talent in my pinky than most cats got in their whole family. "Not braggin duke, just bringin all the facts In" - Anyways, It's all love either way, I appreciate you takin the time out to listen and reply. Keep it up

Peace

Oh and, to DJay, man, I like your beat, and yeah I didn't exactly know where the chorus was so i winged it. And Hibe, you are one sick puppy. But what's with the Cire shit? *scratches head* caught me off guard.
    test
  8. Hibernation

hahaha Just Poking Fun At Him, Thats My Heart
    test
  9. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Word up sexy hibe... son im loving your myspace pics u sexy beast woooooo....

anyway let me peep this..

psicobabble- not bad your flow is pretty decent... in the begining it was a lil stop and pause.. but then that shyt got dope with the vocabulary and ish i was feeling it son.. nice ish... dope hook...

hibe- sexy voice wooooooo yea nice flow.. dope delivery... illness likeing everything lyrics is sick.. man u know u nice why the hell am i saying this..lmfao

when yall go back and forth that shyt is sick... woo0o0o0 i like psicobabble go's kill kill kill then hibe does his ish... anhilation..

shyt was excellent dope beat too...

great work..

hibe get to doing my intro rite now grrr.. love yall nukkahs woooooooo

complex mwahh
    test
  10. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

haha would b funny if it was cire.. still pissed bout Catchin Wreck
    test
  11. Hibernation

test
  12. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

nawww.. a /\/igga holds grudges though.

let a /\/igga do a catching wreck when im pristine unlimited cut now and see what happens.
    test
  13. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

Catchin Wreck was fuckin sick, I remember that track...

I replied again because I listened again.
    test
  14. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

lmao@u... look at mr soffty over here!! handin out ice cream chocolate twirls to the kiddies over here!

look at this n.igga, poppin his collar in his ice cream truck like he fresh n shit...

look at mr soffty! eatin ice cream on his breaks, lookin like a pillow man in the flesh!

80% of catchin wreck was about me, 15% was about you... 5% was about ALM...
    he said your name backwards and your twat box got piffy... mr soffffty! You don't see me gettin mad. But yea... let a ••••• do a catchin wreck about me now, and watch as he melts in his seat.

you fucked with that beat i sent you psi?

[gaytalk=2]
    the thought of your twat box tho... sends me into a a sexual vertigo, and makes me want to dress like the goddess calisto, and fight YOU cire the warrior princess in a oil and mud pit.[/gaytalk]
    test
  15. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

omg ssexual vertigo
    test
  16. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

Beat's dope.. first dude's voice's raw as hell, first time peeping him. His flow's mad nice, alot of aggression in his delivery. Maybe I'll go peep some more psicobabble... hmm. Chorus's alright, took me a second or two to notice it was the hook lol. Whoooo Hibe comes in, !!!!!!you switched up your delivery a tad bit in the beginning, you aint coming as aggressive as usual, but yer emotion is still nasty as fuck. My god @ the switch ups between you two.. nasty cypher going on, you both kill this track.

SORRY HIBE FOR PEEPING SO LATE

Hibe..yer voice was grimey as fuck, seems like you were rapping a bit layed back. Lyrics were ill as usual.

Psi..dope shit dude, i think this's the first track i've heard from you, and you murdered it.
    test
  17. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Wasnt really feelin the first mc much..
    Hook not feelin much, almost like a extension of the verse..
    2nd mc.. im a hot head, I like that.

Not really feelin, the 1st mc.
    2nd mc, doesnt seem to blend with the 1st mc, voice wise.
    killin season line i liked....

7 out of 10

Return please.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936093
    test
  18. Hibernation

test
  19. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

yea this was hot Psi, a shame about the beat though.. schemes were sick..
    test
  20. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

lmao shame about the beat.

up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.