(ps3) Warhawk

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by ReverseSWAT, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Possibly the single greatest download EVER.
    This game is frickin' amazing being online only. 16 vs 16 dogfights are incredible!!! Ground combat in jeeps, tanks, surface to air missile launchers!!!
    Omg, I never had so much fun lol
    I was flying a Warhawk and locked on 10 missiles on to one enemy Warhawk,,Blew his ass outa the sky, flew through the explosion and let his body hit my windshield LMFAO!!!

The levels are HUGE yet very detailed and there is always action no matter where you are..Wish they had more ground combat guns though but it still is awesome.. Best of all is the ranking system and no lag whatsoever..You can also customize the look or color of your warhawk or person..Game is sick!!..Its like Battlefield on steroids.

I give it a 9.3 outa 10.

Played for like 5 hrs straight..Plus this game had to of had 100,000+ people on at Midnight but was so smooth.
    test
  2. ReverseSWAT

LMAO...YOOO another thing...
    I just dropped a cluster bomb onto their base..it made like 30 small explosions and killed 6 ppl...
    LOL Came around for a second sweep but their surface to air missiles were back up not to mention their whole team was waiting on my Warhawk with rocket launchers lol Needless to say I was incenerated.......good times lol
    test
  3. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

So, I'm guessing it's like War Rock?
    test
  4. ReverseSWAT

War Rock???

I must be the only one here with a PS3 (+360) in this forum.. lol
    Oh well its good to have Warhawk & Bioshock. Wont need another game for quite a while
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

you dont remember warhawk on ps1?
    test
  6. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

yeah the game is mad fun...i'm havin trouble splittin time between this and tekken =///////
    test
  7. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Nah, I never knew of Warhawk for ps1...must've missed it somehow.

But War Rock is a free game that's all multi-player. Large maps, tons of vehicles....very fun especially to be a free game that's basically just a beta. They're supposed to have a new version out soon, but I havent checked lately.

warrock.com is the site I think.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.