Ps3 vs. x360

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Nfamou§tylez, Nov 3, 2005.

?

which one will you be buying?

1. ps3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. XBOX 360 is where is at..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

3% of all 360s have had reports of defects...which is normal ..happen at every system launch..happens to most electronics in general for that matter..but the problem is that the people with defective units are the most vocal people online so the word of mouth gets around when in actualty its a small minority of owners..which is common..i mean how many times do u tell people how good the service was at a restuarant...??...but when u have bad service u tell every motherfucker who even mentions that restuarant lol...we tend to focus on the negative more than the positive..especially when its something we paid for..with is understandable...
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

because most of the launch games werent made for the 360......they were just ported over.....or not made to take advantage of the 360.....you look at videos of the 360 games coming out in a couple of months and it shits on anything shown on any system, ps3 titles included
    test
  3. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Im gonna get a PS3(probably, when it gets down to $200) basically because I always trusted the playstation, shit I still have my PS1 along with the PS2, basically to play Dino Crisis and Resident Evil....but if the 360 drops in price here I'll give it a shot, fuckers almost 400 dollars here.....

dont really need online because I have friends...or I can play with my daughter, little bitch wont let me win...

*Neesch*
    test
  4. POSTflo

POSTflo Riden The Yellow bus

Did u just call ur daughter a bitch son?
    test
  5. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

by the time PS3 is $200 360 will be much cheaper....thats the advantage of coming out first....they can do their first price drop when PS3 comes out....
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Someone said it: Most the launch games werent made for "next gen".

Well, they should've waited. Nobody wants a rushed product with a rushed lineup of launch games. If we're going to have to wait a year for the good shit....we might aswell wait to see how the PS3 is....and i gaurantee their launch will be far greater than this current one 360 has out. Practically 3 good games..... sad.

But Xbox was slightly better than PS2 due to waiting longer to release.... it's basic logic that PS3 will atleast be slightly better than Xbox 360 this time around.

I fucked up and got the ps2 last time.... this time i'll wait and get the better system.
    test
  7. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

yeh your right..just like ps1 had an ill ass lineup of games..oh wait..nvm..thats right...the illest game for thier launch was battle arena toshinden...which was a bootleg tekken...but at least ps2 had an extrordinary launch...er um...well at least they had ssx snowboarding...see where im going with this...??..sonys launch track records is pretty much shit..at least xbox and 360 had some good franchises at launch...
    test
  9. thakang17

thakang17 Back Wit It

PS3 is doing the damn thing game wise. X-BOX 360 has a more powerful system
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^no they don't. Not by the specs we're seeing atleast... but who knows if sony can make it happen?

And anyone that thinks xbox launch lineup has EVER been > than a PS launch lineup is a complete moron.

Thats Xbox's main flaw. Well, not so much that they dont have good games on the launch... but that they NEVER have good games period.

Halo is enough reason for some people to buy the system... not I.
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

lol u crazy son....wat hot game did the PS1 have at launch..???? battle arean toshinden..??? LOL...ridge racers...LMAO...shit was ASS...and wat did the ps2 have...??..SSX snowboarding. WHOO hoo...big deal...and another madden game...lol...sonys launches have always sucked...

at least xbox had halo , dead or alive 3 , project gotham racing , morrowind ( popular rpg)etc etc...and the 360 was pretty solid...call of duty , pgr3 , Perfect dark , geometry wars etc etc...

u really cant compare it ..theres just no contest...the 1st MUST HAvE ps2 game didnt come till a YEAR after than system dropped..and that was metal gear...

and LOL@ xbox not having " good" games...75% of the shit on xbox is the SAME shit sold on ps2...they basically get the same licenses...each company prolly only has a handfull of exlclusives per year...
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

The madden game was enough to blow people away....

360 hasnt released a game yet that is eye-popping and its been out for how long?

The jump from PS1's madden to PS2's madden was nuts. The jump from XBOX's madden to 360's madden is..... blah, nobody cares. It sucks.

I understand 360 has a long way to go and they havent shown their potential yet, but really... thats more of a problem than anything.
    test
  13. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Madden 2001
    Ready To Rumble Boxing
    SSX
    Midnight Club
    Silent Scope
    NHL 2001
    Tekken Tag
    Timesplitters

then shortly after you had -
    Gran Tourismo 3 and a few others.

Which takes a massive shit (considering how they looked back then... which was true "next gen" status rather than barely tweaked current gen games as we're seeing with the 360) on the 360 launch.
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

the jump from madden to madden is a result of EA has nothing to do with the playstation or the xbox.....it sucks cause EA made it suck......
    test
  15. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

hopefully by tomorro i have an xbox360
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

ready to rumbe came out on DC almost a year b4
    SSX was ok
    midnight club i really dont remmeber
    slient scope had been out for years
    nhl 2001 didnt blwo people away
    tekken tag came out later and still didnt look better than soul caliber which came out a year before on an " inferior " console
    and i dont remmeber timesplitters
    and madden looked good until peopel realized the players looked liek aliens
    and madden 06 on 360 looks CRAZY..jsut plays like shit...

so i dotn see your point..check the reviews on those games...nothing really special...especially in the graphics dept.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.