PS3 VIDEO LeaKED... (the vid of the screens someone posted)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Ed E Brock, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

VASHtheSTAMPEDE Casting sucha thin shadow

^then it should be even better.

the only advantage sony had last time was that it had....3793872692797 better games than xbox's 3 good games.

All sony has to do is have a DECENT launch, and the 360 is history. They didn't know what the fuck they were doing with that launch.... leaving nobody impressed but the news crews watching ebay.
    test
  2. Teqzi||a

Teqzi||a yellow-bellied coward

I hope the ps3 flops on its ass. Theyve delivered a bad product at a worse price and are relying solely on their brand name to sell the piece of shit.
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

So E3 is done and over with...and nothing is on that calibur of quality.....except gears of war for the xbox 360...

i stand by what i said...that video is bogus.....and you wont see any ps3 game blowing out the 360....they will be neck and neck
    test
  4. Agent47

Agent47 New Member

i'm waitin on sony to grow enough balls to show gameplay footage, and not pretty pre-rendered movies and tech-demos. it's rediculous, the 360 came out guns blazing with actual playable demos at last years e3 and this one as well...i mean im no microsoft dick rider but sony never impressed me, they try to monopolize the video game industry

sony is to video games as 50 cent is to music

^ both overrated and poorly executed and fake

so 360 and Wii IMO will be better consoles...

but if ppl start fuckin with the 360 with hacks and cracks and all that shit, then the 360 will end up like the dreamcast...thats the thing about hackin systems yeah it helps you get free shit or w/e, but in the long run, that system (company) your hackin aint gonna make no more games or systems. So really does it help or make any sense? nah think about it

~1~
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

They pretty much announced the price already.
    MTV did a big story on the shit. They said the "cheap version" would be 500, and the better version would be 600.

So the cheap version is pricier than Xboxs good version.

The difference is in the hard-drive like XBOX. I was reading about how XBOX said they wouldnt need to lower prices to compete, because their system is already a discount compared with ps3. Considering to buy the system, 3 games and a periphial, you got 1000 bucks in the system, Sony wont fair so well this time.

I never had Xbox, had Ps2 and Ps1, and I copped the Xbox360. Not so much because I cant afford it, cause if you can afford one, you can prolly afford the other, but because I dont wanna pay the extra money for some bullshit features that arent even mainstream enough to be considered usable. Not to mention I was looking through my ps2 games, and the only franchise game I like on Ps2 is Metal Gear. System has so many garbage ass wack games. Plus I aint feeling all this motion sensative shit.

Anyway, i couldnt view the video, but whatever screenshots ya saw, were prolly from CGI movies in the games.
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I aint hating on Sony. Hell, I might even end up trading in my Xbox or some shit to get it, depending on how im feeling, or I might just have both. I just think the price is going to isolate alot of games.
    Kids cant come up with 1g. It used to be you could buy your kid the next generation system and 3 games for 400 bucks tops. Ps3 is pushing 1000. Thats alot of money for a parent to spend on a kid, when a brand new Revolution is sitting right next to it for 250, and a XBOX360 is next to that for 300-400.
    I know for a fact that s3 gonna be alot. If it was gonna be as cheap as XBOX they would have officially announced it by now, so people would wait. Theres a reason they aint announced it...

Either way you look at it, 360 and PS3, graphically wont be that much difference. It might be noticable that PS3 is better, but it isnt going to blur real life any better. Its just gonna be crisper.

I just can't see Sony stomping out a system that had a year head start on the launch, with nearly the same quality, and possibly better online quality, and sells for a cheaper price.

Im actually optimistic about Nintendo right now, granted I dont want one, I think their price tag and innovations will help them greatly.
    test
  7. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

i think the ps3 is gonna be dope......but i wasnt expecting it to be that much....its not that i dont have the money to cop it...its the principal of it...ill be damned if i put up that much loot on a game system
    test
  8. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

man theres no way in hell the avg. middle class american household is gonna drop 500-600 bones on a game system...

especially when the gvraphical difference between the console is basically non-existant...there was no ps3 game that looked better than the top 360 games at this E3..thats a fact...and plus the fact that sony and microsoft will get 90% of the same game for each system anyway...its pointless...

most cats dotn even know all these stupid buzzwords surrounding the ps3...

your avg cat has no idea wat HDMI is or wat it means or wat it has to do with the ps3..same goes for...
    HDCP
    Blu-Ray
    ITC FLAG
    Cell Processor
    SPU's
    RSX
    1080p
    all that shit is like speaking a diff language to the avg joe..they dont know wat it does or how it benefits them or how to use it..or if they can even use it in the 1st place...

wat this will come down to is the games...and msot peopel will see the 360 kioks and ps3 kiosk side by side in thier local best buy and say to themselves
    " well this 600 playstation looks about the same as this 400 xbox and they have dam near the same games "

so why wud joe blow cop the playstation..?? THATS sonys dilemma...they havent told joe blow why the PS is $200 better than the 360 in terms of games...withut using techy words that peopel dont undestand...they gotta make it simple and black and white...cuz they are asking for alotta dough for a system that looks on par with a cheaper system...
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Word, thats how I feel. Maybe if I was a "hardcore" gamer. But im more casual, I only play the cream of the crop games, I dont rent games, I just buy the real good ones. So im not THAT particular ... that id drop an extra 300 bucks on a system that isnt really that much better, and in my opinion, has worse games and worse online.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.