PS3 price slipped

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Jammin' Jobus, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

As far as ive heard the PS3 is backwards compatible just like the PS2, so im just gonna stick with the new games such as God of War 2 or Final Fantasy 12 which are on the way and still looking great. And then when the price drops ill go out and buy it.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

oh hell yeah.....that backwards compatibility is whats good.......but i'ma steal one before i ever pay 700.....
    test
  3. they better drop them fuckin prices..
    test
  4. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

700?fuck That.
    test
  5. Skini Slim

Skini Slim Multiple Talent Complex

come on now...be serious...its not gonna costs that much for long...its how the economy works...and its always been that way in the history of video games. when hasn't a console dropped down to a reasonable price range after a few months....they need the customers and retailers can't afford to have a surplus of consoles on their shelves. plus my rule of thumb is never to purchase a system within the first few months anyway...so they can work out the bugs...fix the glitches...and their are always glitches in the first shipments....just hold on, the prices will drop...plus something tells me it will fall to at 250-300 after 6 months of its release.
    test
  6. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Its kind of funny how you all claim to making this amount of money but are like "FUCK NO" when comes to buying a 700 dollar PS3. If you REALLY was caking this would be nothing.
    test
  7. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

Lol... I always wait til the pawn shops get them.. Cause its almost custom that someone is gonna get robbed and then they are half price..that's how I got my ps2 for 80 dollars
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

ignore the pricing for now...its not legit......

this just came out on joystiq.com

test
  9. No 1

No 1 abbreviated

haha man yall are some optimistic fuckers

the shit is gonna be 600...probably 500 without the hard drive...of which theyve already told people making the games for the ps3 to make them as if the ps3 has a hard drive...making the hard drive a necessity...this shit is neo geo all over again...and by the time they actually release this shit the 360 will drop in price at least 50...hmmmm...premium 360 at 350 or ps3 for 600...fuck that shit it aint that much better if at all
    test
  10. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

shit, i•••• over here cost a fortune aswel too..

and anyways. fck ps3... i wont be getting that shit, if it cost that much... fuck that

the most i'll pay for it is, nomore than 400.00
    test
  11. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

this doesnt make sense

its like saying "why you mad gas was $3.45 a few months ago when u got all that money"

i make money and do well, but im not fucking puff daddy or 50 cent

im not throwing around money on frivilous things... and when i do those become alternatives to what may drop in the future.. {like if you buy a bigscreen, that may be an alternative to copping a new refridgerator in the near future}

as a consumer its insulting a fucking gaming system would cost 700 bucks, then again im not big on gaming systems...

i actually think whats more surprising is all the broke fucks who spend or are willing to spend 700 bucks on a gaming system, yet still live at home and drive an 92 ford tempo...
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That is insane. Glad I went with the xbox-360.
    test
  13. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I was up at EB Games today talking to the dude up there...

he's like the biggest video game nerd, one of them 30 year old still live with his mama... still a virgin, a real lame - but knows everything there is to know about video games and shit.

and he said that the price isn't gonna be confirmed officially until May.

so i dont believe the 700$ shit... the geek said in May lol

<crossin fingers hopin its gonna be under 500>
    test
  14. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Hopefully it'll be on display at e3 this year. Last year i just got to see it not play, everything i saw was cgi bullshit. No in game, so I'm hoping i can play it this time, i'll tell you fags if its worth it.
    test
  15. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i highly doubt that it will be 600-700 bucks.

there's no way the avg. gaming consumer is willing or able to spend that much for a gaming system.

i'm sure it will be in the $399-499 price range...around the same as the 360.

haha
    test
  16. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

it's expensive but you know, you KNOW, they'll sell like crazy no matter what the price. People are idiots. You'll still have people spending days in front of stores to get the shit.
    test
  17. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

well, around me there's places to pre order it already so i figure if i put 100 a month down, maybe a little less maybe a little more...by time it comes out i'll be straight
    test
  18. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

like many have said the exchange rate does not give the exact price for us....expect it to be around 500-600

keep in mind it costs Sony almost $700 to make one console....they are taking amajor hit at those prices markings....
    test
  19. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

fucking rediculous

Nintendo Revolution's gonna be about $200...

That's what I'd get
    test
  20. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Im gettin it no matter, once reserves open, i'ma put on in and keep putting money down every so often, by the time the release date hits itll be just about paid off.....Plus I bet any amount of money it wont be 700, i bet it will sell around 500........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.