PS3 Price drop!! 100 dollars off ANNNND....

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Ethan Albright, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

There you go again, saying I said something sucked. Go find in any of my replies where I said 360's launch sucked.........
    When did calling something average mean it sucks lol
    Get real...
    and I've seen games rated high that didnt deserve sucha high rating. Matter of fact lets all be puppets and listen to some probably unqualified game reviewers who are happy with pretty visuals & no innovation, so when they bust a nut like "OOOO pretty" your waiting mouth wide open to slurp it down.. what are you programmed?
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

its called me playing the games myself and actually agreeing that they are GOOD games.....

so now if you agree with a majority of the game industry your programmed?

and you didnt directly say that the 360 had a shitty launch year..but you implied it quite clearly by saying the 360 had the same problem as the ps3 at launch..

i will say that the 360 did have some lull periods where there was nothing coming out.....but there were games inbetween that pushed forward....so i can understand where your coming from but your making it sound like its parallel to the ps3 problem......
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I have to agree with Oz's viewpoint here...I also own a 360 that I never play..it just sits there. None of these game systems are blowing up the market right now. Nintendo is ahead..but...Nintendo has always been in it's own world in terms of gaming. Nintendo realizes that all people want to do is play games...not use HD-DVD or some Blu-Ray crap. Oz put it nicely.
    test
  4. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Nintendo has it right if people want to play games of Disney/Pixar movies.

Or retarded power-glove remakes.
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

nintendo would have it right if they focused more on games and not accessories.....

thier whole e3 focus was on wii-fit
    test
  6. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I didn't like those accessories either...I don't even like the Wii...but on pure stats alone..they are outselling the PS3. Maybe even 360 to some degree. But, like I said..Nintendo is in it's own market..360 and PS3 are for hardcore gamers..Nintendo extends itself to pickup and play gamers.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.