ps3 hype.....DESTROYED........

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by LiQuiD6, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

at least im making points with my "whining"

your just tryin to stir shit up...its easy to say...."quit your whining".......the same way mufuckas talk about sports...the same way mufuckas talk about movies...the same way mufuckas talk about a club....im talkin bout entertainment...if i notice something..imma speak on it.....dont get your panties in a bunch cause you cant see shit passed black and white and dont have an opinion......fuck that....stop picking and choosing your battles and actin like a bitch
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I'm telling you what to do so you can quit ur bitchin son...but hey its all good. Some of you kids don't know when to stop bitchin...so i'll let you keep up ur moaning and groaning about how they hype things up. Just don't buy it, and don't talk about it, cuz nobody wants to hear ur shit unless its useful information...

Pz
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I understand the limitations, I am an avid GTA fan, but I can't get into SA because it simply dissapoints. The RPG elements are too much. The levels were too big. The story was too bland. RS made a HUGE jump but they went too far. GTA is a game that you can pick up and move into a world INSTANTLY. VC's hype wasn't even close to being enough. It still came in underrated IMO.

SA simply isn't going to weather like GTA3 and VC did. It's already being commonly rated below VC. Seriously man, when VC came out the teenage world stopped. SA got the same effect but only for about a 1/4 of the time span.

Tecnically it's dope. The bikes, the guns the girls, the banging. The planes. But it doesn't play as well as VC and 3 did.

In a years time I bet you my user name, it will be incredibly commonly found to be rated below VC.

No. Just no. Seriously Halo is incredibly over hyped. It's boring and INCREDIBLY repetitive. The single player has some innovative elements, but it doesn't even compare with PD or GE, let alone the mamoth that is HL2. Goldeneye broke the mould. It changed the way we play FPS. Perfect Dark raised the bar even further.

Halo is no better than Quake. It's an internet shooter. No more and no less. It looks better than most and it probably reads better than most, but the single player is NOTHING. The multiplayer wouldn't be the thing it is, if it wasn't online on a console.
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

"Naturally, the hardware is not completely final (but pretty damn close), and as you can imagine, all of our access was utterly privileged on condition of complete anonymity for those who helped us get on the inside. We're not supposed to be shown anything on the format, and software we have played is nowhere near final. Disappointingly we can't mention any games or be specific about any game scenarios whatsoever. But we can tell you everything else about our first, intimate experience of getting our hands on PS3, and offer our educated guesses about the larger implications of what it all means and where things might be going next, resulting in what we believe is the first public PS3 hands-on report of its kind."

well....they tested a bunch of unfinished ps3 hardware and decided to dictate its future. After i read this paragraph i had to stop reading. How could these articiles destroy the ps3 hype, when all their information was gather from an unfinished console system.....nahhh...
    test
  5. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

son thats YOUR opinion..u are NOT the majority...there are MILLIONS who disagree with u..thats my point..stop lookign at YOUR opinion and look at the MAJORITES opinion..halo changed console gaming..for better of worse..thats a fact...shit i agree with you..i dont like that shit much either...but i cant deny its impact on gaming and pop culture...
    test
  6. marsellus

marsellus nOne siCker

^^^^^^PLAYSTATION 3 IS OUT IN JAPAN, NOW!!!!!!

I ASKED THE LOCAL GAME STORE AND THEY CONFIRMED IT, FAG
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

no one cares about your view on rap or hip hop culture....but your obviously at this "rapmusic.com" site to talk about it right?? ok then....like i said..stop picking your battles and shut the fuck up......

cant stand narrow minded mufuckas like yourself
    test
  8. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

yeah, i agree to whoever said it's the games rather than the 360 itself... that's why i'm gonna wait... see how the ps3 is compared to a more matured 360 lineup.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Lmao, no it's not. Seriously.

And Halo really didn't change anything. GTA is a multi console pheonom. It's shaped the modern youth. It's the most talked about game in history. They're just some products of the revolution GTA started. GTA is the new MTV. GTA is the downfall of our society. GTA is the fuel to the flame. No matter what country you are in GTA is either banned or running a mock. There's a huge arguement about it being rated as one of Britian best 'designs'. When kids go to court GTA is to blame. GTA and Manhunt are the downfall of the games industry. GTA and Manhunt are the reason undercover cops work in games stores just to make sure kids can't get it. GTA is brought up when parents get locked up for letting their child truant. GTA makes the tabloids ATLEAST once a month. It litters the broadsheets everytime some one dies whilst a PS2 is on. GTA is the only reason people didn't ban Hitman 2 in America and the UK.

These are all well documented facts. GTA is the next wrestling. It's the next MTV.

Halo doesn't even come close to being what GTA is. I've only ever seen Halo in the papers once and that was because of the record reserve sales that beat GTAs. If it beat any other game, it probably wouldn't be in the papers.

Halo isn't reference non stop (when applicable) on TV shows. Kids don't have 'Bungie' posters on their walls. I've long lost count of how many 'R's I've seen. When a kid is playing a game on TV (if its a real game) it's an EA sports game or GTA. Even if it's an X box controller, it's RARELY Halo. When rappers are on their coaches, it's NBA, NFL or GTA.

Please, I'm not arguing with you to be right or to get my favorite game accross. I'm just being fucking realisitic. If you don't see the truth in what Im saying then you are so detached from the world I pity you. GTA is the easiest game to play since Mario and Sonic. You don't have to be a nerd to play it. Everyone plays it. There's still a stigma about being a Halo fan and until that is breached Halo will be nothign compared to GTA... It'll just be that 'should be PC game that sells more than GTA'...
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

wat are u talkin about..?? HALO 2 was the FASTEST selling medium ( including music movies and games) EVER in HISTORY...and wat does every gaming site compare every new FPS to?...HALO...its fact...every new FPS is crowned the " halo-killer" ...and master chief is parodied everywhere , ive seen numerous references in cartoons and comics etc of him..hes all over the place...and anyone who plays games today knows about halo..hate it or love it...and GTA is no where near the most "talked about" game ever...as much as i hate nintendo...most of thier franchises ( mario , donkey kong , zelda etc) are forever synonmous with gaming ..and lets not even mention madden or pac man....GTA only got popular when GTA 3 came out...which was not that long ago...dont get me wrong..its a cool game and def a modern phenomenon..but lets see if GTA can survive a 20 + years life-span like some of those other franchises i mentioned...as i said ....just becuase YOU dont like halo or arent part of the target market of halo..doesnt mean its not a gaming phenomenon...any medium that sales more than a million copies in less than a few hours of its release is pretty much a phenomenon...any game thats used as a reference and standard for other games..is a phenomenon...and VASTLY Popular...facts...get over it...i dont like the game either...but its a very popular..industry changing franchise...
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

all i have to say......is ive seen....halo tattoo's......never seen a GTA tattoo......as gay as they are....yes...halo tattoos
    test
  12. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

lol...still whining and bitchin?
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

still digging yourself deeper in an arguement you done lost??
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

So what?

Nerds probably have Final Fantasy tatts/

That doesn't mean it changed pop culutre.

Face it/

Yall are bringing up isolated, nerdy shit and sales.

GTA changed EVERYTHING.
    test
  15. Embassy Sweetz

umm..sales mean EVERYTHING...so i dubnno how u can even disregard that KEY fact..also i said it changed gaming...which all of those games did..FACT..get over it..its no big deal...and wdf final fantasy DEFINATELY changed gaming...i cant stand rpgs yet anyone with half a brain knows how popular that series is..it set the standards for ALL rpgs...u need to stop judging FACTS by wat YOU personally like/dislike...
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Jesus christ son.

I dropped a shed load of facts earilier on this thread.

GTA had a huge impact on everyday life.

Halo didn't.

End of.

GTA is blamed for everything. Its STILL always in the papers. Its STILL doing shit.

Halo is just selling more.

Sales dont equate to impact.

Im talking FACTS.

Halo maybe a more successfull game but it never will be widely reguarded as a bigger or better franchise than GTA.,

I have FACTS to back me up.

You two have tattos.

As for gaming, I still dont see how Halo had more of an impact. EVERY FUCKING GAME IS COMPARED TO GTA.

I'm pretty sure this boils down to the GTA not being an Xbox exclusive.

Because the FUCKING FACTS are there and you're coming at me with sales and tattos.

Sales doesn't change how a game plays. It doesn't change it's impact on soeciety...
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

Im not disagreeing with you that much...just saying they both had a huge impact.....i just made a simple comment....ive seen halo tattoos....lol.....thats some next shit...you personally dont like halo...you admitted it.....but just because grand theft auto is in the papers on a regular basis cause of jack thompson doesnt mean that halo doesnt have an impact as well...

it might not have the same impact that gta does as far as controversy.....but it did change gaming...and it is a household name just as gta

yes there are many games like gta......many knockoffs and me toos.......your trying to say there arent me too halo's?? i cant tell you how many titles now copy things directly from halo.....

not every game is compared to gta......
    when theres an FPS...its compared to HALO.....damn near everything....."oh it aint halo........the multiplayer isnt better then halo....the artifical intelligence isnt better then halo....the vehicle control isnt better then halo"

they both deserve the hype they got...your just being subjective
    test
  18. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

GTA is only in the news because sex and car jacking is in the game, halo was only in the news for selling will.

GTA games are only fun because you could do anything you want and thats all

and GTA SA is better then GTA VC and 3
    test
  19. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.