Protein / Gainer Advice

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snikka, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Mmmmm, I haven't had pop tarts in months, that sounds good.... Anyway, I quit the AD because after every carb up when I'd return to the AD I'd have cold symptoms all week and felt like shit. This was well after I had made the transition too.

I still eat plenty of food that's calorically dense, I even said in this thread I eat fast food sometimes for extra calories. Usually once or twice a week. Sooo?? Not sure what you're getting at. I was just saying ease up a bit, sometimes you come off like you're the bodybuilding guru and no one else knows their shit, which I don't think you mean to, but ya do. It's all good.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i can understand where youre coming from. i think sometimes i can be a little too eager to show off what i know or whatever, but in my own defense, a lot of the stuff on here is pretty basic stuff which i, or anyone whos been paying a significant amount of attention to what theyve been doing, or what big people have doing can observe that and then relay it. i really dont say too much about bodybuilding unless its something simple, im past that fascination with overly compicated training methods and diets.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah, not to switch the subject or anything, and i think this is the topic for a different thread if anything, but people avoid fast food for much more than the high caloric content. its absolutely terrible for you. theres a huge difference between a huge big fat greasy well cooked burger made at home or at a legitimate restaurant than a burger with the same calories from mcdonalds. BUT if i had to choose between any fast food place i would choose arbys. they seem to be the best of the worse, if that makes any sense. but yeah, fast food is horrible for so many more reasons than the caloric intake and fat
    test
  4. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Chik-Fil-A
    test
  5. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

yeah...i avoid the fastfood places because i'm not sure their beef is actually beef...especially mcdonalds...plus at a resturant you can get a better side items that are more oriented to bodybuilding like baked potatos
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

whatever it is it contains protein, carbs, and fat. may i have another please?
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

along with all the cancer causing hormones...mmm...sounds tasty.
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

as long as it isnt estrogenic i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuhk
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.