Props Dskillz

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I did that after chase posted mine.. you missed that part of the episode.

and i only posted one... that "urbs" dad sent me...

[​IMG]

And the OTHER blakc and white photo...was just a funny photo to me...

its no one at this forums baby picture..its just random 2 niggas

the babies face KILLED Me.
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

hahahahah, what the fuck is wrong with u people.....now i know why threads like this go on for ever, this shit is pure comedy....
    test
  4. Dskillz

[​IMG]

ask these niggas.
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

that nigga post from a sidekick just like i do.......we dont work for no fast food flippin burgers and skatin to niggaz car windows like u nigga....we got real jobs

dumb ass nigga.....

nobody playin super hero nigga........i'm just simply tellin u, when u see me, walk the opposite way son......and i WILL see u dawg.....

when i see a lame ass plaid shirt wearin nigga with a franco harris hairline, i'm jabbin him
    test
  6. Dskillz

ok... so, you guys have sidekicks...and can post on your computer, or on the sidekick..or maybe both at the same time.

Makes sense.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

ur on ignore son.......see me when u see me, i'ma slap the shit out of you....
    test
  8. Dskillz

While I have the audiences attention...

Urb you are real big on making sure people know, that you are doing something thats better than them. And its not just with me you do it..just in general. Like threads about sharing the sites to sell beats, piano chords, anything helpful or secret..you get this rush out of ..and you dont wanna share it. When i burst your bubble, you get real bent outta shape about that... like you were the only one who is supposed to have this knowledge..or you gotta have this constant one up on niggas.

And another thing, do you get satisfaction outta pretending to be something you are not ? Cuz on your soundclick... it says you got a triton / fantom / motif... and you dont. Matter fact, in your beat making video...you broke out the oxygen 8..and reason... come on nigga. You get a chance to show off..and no 88 key is in site ???? in that small ass room... ??

You meant mucka had all those things...and you had access when yall were doing the album ? That album you PROMISED me that was gonna be in best buy 2 years ago ? and end up flopping at a clothing store that hardly no on goes to...and anyone can drop off their cd on the glass case ?

Even with premize.... dude said he had a Fantom X6 and X8..some of you remember that FReudian Slip... but nigga posted a video...of none of his equipment..but quick to show his car...

Niggas like you...like rims, hoes, and weed...yall flashy...and ever opp you get to show off...u fail...

Conspiracy ? No.

And you the only nigga I heard of..to open for a famous person..and not have any tangibles (auto graphs/ picture/video/audio)

.... Its like you need to feel good about yourself...and all your responses illustrate that perfectly.

You fake man, get real.
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  10. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

hahahahaha....i just spit my drink all over my computer monitor...

yall need to get some rapmusic.com ufc type shit set up...
    test
  11. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

naw man, that shit aint true...if yall been through that shit, you know that mutha fuckers u dealin with that run these shows, and handle all that media and shit, they move real slow to get u what u need...my man billy just did a show about a month and a half ago that was recorded, and we still tryin to get the show footage...fuck dude if you aint somebody that they give a fuck a bout, u may never get that shit.
    test
  12. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

damn, it sounds like yall two need to fight this one out...somebody needs to get that shit on tape and youtube it.
    test
  13. Dskillz

Like i said, generally speaking, its unheard of.
    But with this dude...i doubt this is the case, seriously.
    No one pulls his card though...
    Most events i know...and goto...have Flyers with the Ticket/Bill on it as wel...that is posted online....and i goto a website that exclusively keeps up with carolinas hip hop events....but i digress.

Urb and everyone in his young fly and flashy crew / no team fresh

has a side kick 3....

You put it together.
    test
  14. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

"Like i said, generally speaking, its unheard of.
    But with this dude...i doubt this is the case, seriously.
    No one pulls his card though...
    Most events i know...and goto...have Flyers with the Ticket/Bill on it as wel...that is posted online....and i goto a website that exclusively keeps up with carolinas hip hop events....but i digress."

naw man thats not how it generaly works, trust me dawg ive, been through all this shit, and i know alot of people who have too...generally speaking unless you a huge popular artist thats signed, or someone they give a fuck about...you gonna get the run around alot with shit like that all the time...but some of those shows there's like 15 artists opening up, they aint gonna put all thier names on there...
    test
  15. Dskillz

You arent talking about the same thing im talking about.

His Entourage had a big night..and he has no tangible evidence.

Yeah..there may not be a flyer..for them...its possible...very ! but what about...everything else.

but when u live in carolina..and know people i know...its hard to beleive..the common folk can have pictures developed the same week of every act
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/babygirldiamond/page8/

and the niggas there have nothing...with Side kick 3s....(those can take pictures)

Case and point...if he did do it..ok...i cant tell...but id like to see him show me otherwise.

Becuase his whole existence at this forum has been boasting about things he cant prove.
    And the only reason i take note..is how he goes out his way to establish himself...on some greater than thou...steez.

its not THAT complicated.
    test
  16. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i guess we not talking about the same thing...

yall two just need to fight...we need to setup a prefight betting thread, yall two can go through all the prefight whatnots and shit......yall do 3min rounds, and fight till someone gets knocked out...we get dude who does the rap tournaments to handle the money, 10 bucks to get in, the public bets on who wins in what round at what time without going over, who ever is closest gets the money...can we get a mod in here and make this happen???
    test
  17. urban_tactics

the problem with dskillz is that

he think just cuz HE LIES ALL THE TIME

mean other niggaz on here lyin....nobody gotta lie to you, u lil nobody ass nigga

we did a show in SC....FACT

we got a song playin on z83jamz.....FACT, Tessa from the breakfuss club is Nino's AUNT....FACT nigga

we did not OPEN UP for anybody.......niggaz went at different times.....FACT, u lil stupid ass nigga

stop actin like u kno wtf i'm doin with MY LIFE son, cuz YOU dont fukkin kno me

and its niggaz LIKE YOU that are the reason i dont like tellin niggaz online my business, cuz u the typa nigga that will repeat it like u talk to me or somethin nigga......

i aint famous yet, and u STILL aint on my level to talk to me nigga

ur a fukkin pathetic bum, with no life.......ever since ya girlfriend cheated on ya dumb ass u been stuck to this site sense

get a life, LOSER.......the fuck, lil ass room? nigga u still live with ya pops........a grown ass man still being supported by his damn daddy.......how about you grow up nigga

get a real job, then get some bills

get a car nigga..........u a loser, scum of the earth type nigga, with nothin to do but hate on ANY nigga doin better than you

just like any other nigga from NC, u a crab in the bucket ass nigga........u see a nigga doin somethin and all u wanna do is hate

nigga ya beats is wack

i mean, at the end of the day, thats pretty much it for you, u dont have any musical talent at all....and it frustrates u

and u think just cuz YOU aint doin nothin....means WE aint doin nothin

and just cuz YOU lie ALL the time, mean WE lie nigga?

u see a video thru my webcam and then try to say i aint got this and that and a third.......like i'm SHIFT my studio around to PROVE what i got?

nigga a keyboard aint major to me, a rack aint major to me..........whats next? u want me to show my computer screen too nigga? the fukk out my face, nobody gotta prove nothin to a nobody ass nigga like you son.....are u crazy?

do u hear the MAFUCKIN QUALITY i push out?

what u want me to move my microphone in the webcam view too, dumb ass nigga? how about my MPD? or my compressor........how about my EQ too, dumb ass nigga? my burner decks too?? just so u can see what i got?

look how fukkin stupid u sound nigga, get off my dick
    test
  18. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

dskills needs his ass kicked man i wish urban and his click grabbed there nuts and mopped that nigga
    test
  19. urban_tactics

thats not even the same city, DUMB ASS

try again
    test
  20. Dskillz

Nigga your soundclick says 2007 show format... who is the dumbass ????

..womp womp

but prove me wrong. and you can dead this a few pages and paragraphs..

just put up the pictures...of anything u claim to have..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.