Prophetic vision that occured to me

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

think about this, we are all eternal essences, we are made up of the entire universe, and yet we are simply a minute fraction of the universe. similar to when we were still seeds in our parent's organs, before we were concieved, we've always been, it's just we became a cognitive vessel at this point in time, and it took us a billion plus years, infinity, to get to the point we are now, when we were created was the same time GOD was created, that's why he said let there be light symbolizing when a baby passes thru the birth canal entering into it's first time experience of light/life. the first thing a baby does when it's born is typically cry, that connects to the fact god spoke us into existence. the whole genisis theory is backable thru scientific theory like shining light over the oceans creating the enviroment for life to begin. We began the same time GOD began, although god is eternal, and this stage of life we are in feels as we are much younger and lesser then a universal GOD.. God was a baby when he made us. I estimate that he is in his early adult years right now, this explains why his "system" is so premature and flawed b/c we haven't evolved into a mature species, I predict that mankind is in it's toddler stage of existence. and that it'll take an age before society can actually take that step forward to a utopian society, we are very young and fuedal right now this explains our fragile mind, and the common occurance of people with mental disorders, physical disabilities, etc etc...

when they asked jesus who he is, he answerd I AM....

if we always have BEEN, then the answer I AM.. the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. he was pointing towards a more complex truth then what man has interpreted thus far. this explains all the man made in his image bible doctrine and asking jesus into your heart and the ALL for the glory of the kingdom manrta... we are the body of god, a part of it at least, perhaps a single sell/soul and just like a body some parts go bad some stay healthy your hair grows and you cut it just so some more can grow, the cycle goes on and on and until you go back into the dirt to be recycled and then re-used just like the torus has an infinit power source that recycles it's self over and over, i think we follow that same pattern.

any ways that's what i found out when i was shroomed out the other day.. nigga goin to hell???
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

God dam I wanna try shrooms.

Sometimes when you think about shit like this it boggles your mind, especially how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of the universe. We're a tiny planet in the middle of an infinitely vast universe that's constantly expanding, so big that we'll never know everything that's out there. We're definitely in our infancy (at least as a species), I heard an analogy that was recycled by Dawkins; something like if you represented the life of our planet on your arm, the entire course of human history would represent just a tiny slice on the tip of your finger. I probably botched that a little, but you get the picture.

I just wanted to comment on one of those previous threads I saw you posting in: Please for fucks sake don't listen to anything dude was telling you about "demons and witch doctors". I'm still not sure if dude was trolling or not. I know my beliefs (or lack thereof) are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from yours but that dude is telling you some shit that is completely out there. I can respect the views of anyone to a certain degree but once someone gets on that level I gotta call it for what it is...it's straight up quackery and a stretch to even call it pseudo-scientific.

Everyone views their faith differently and i've gone through a ton of different stages in my "transformation" from a religious person to a very sure atheist, but even when my faith was wavering I did have faith in an almost personal God. One where I could acknowledge that maybe no one was listening but I did have the free will and the means to change my situation and that I couldn't blame it on a God or expect him to change it for me. When people get to the point where they expect their God to change things for them is when it starts to get a little crazy; just look at Christian Scientists.

tl;dr version: you're in control of your future and your situation, not God or anyone else. Do what you have to do to change it for the better because it's all up to you.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

He's serious & not trolling. Scary, isn't it.

Any real scientist, who's religious as well, will know how to separate scientific and religious function.
    test
  4. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

Not just scientists who are religious, I meant this school of thought. It's crazy shit.
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

this.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Pretty sure he's talking about a religious group known as Christian Scientists who think that you don't need medical attention because God takes care of your health through prayer. Some parents who are a part of this group have caused their children to die because they decided to pray instead of taking their children to doctors.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:dead:

Mea culpa. :scared:

In that case, they have no business calling themselves scientists at all.
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i don't see it as scary.

it's just another brother on shrooms.

:numaan:
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

if you newbs to shrooms try them make sure your only with a select few people in a location you wont be bothered and make sure everyone does them...
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i've done em like 4 times this year, already.. first time started off great and turned into a horror trip I could see my future, or at least i had a forboding of my future and i felt helpless to it.. but this last time was smooth sailing with a bunch of friends. and idk who chrome depot was talkin about i have a hunch tho but idk, but your words were actually liberating and gave me a boost. I think that it's okay to hold on to traditional religious faiths but also not become religious and just be... i am what i am.. so-hum.. that's a mantra my good friend busta taught me. there's so much more potential mankind can reach but it start's with opening your mind and stop bonding your self to a close minded out look. thanks for the time to read about my experience. does anyone wanna pull any parts out to discuss your welcome
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.