Propaganda: Australia’s Hybrid Shark Means “Evolution In Action?”

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

[​IMG]

World-first hybrid shark found off Australia - Yahoo! News

I hope it doesn’t offend you when I say I laughed at the article’s attempt to feed me the fairytale of evolution with a slice of global warming on the side. Can it get any more obvious than this?

What the article presents are some good observations:

1. The sharks have the genes of an Australian black-tip shark, but look like the Common black-tip shark.
    2. The shark has been produced by a hybridization of the two “species.”
    3. The hybrid shark can survive in colder water.
    4. The sharks can produce viable offspring, as is evident from the “genetic roadmap” that has been collected.
    5. The hybrids were “extraordinarily abundant, accounting for up to 20 percent of black-tip population.”

Then mixed into the article are some terrible conclusions:

1. “The predators were adapting to cope with climate change.”
    2. “This is evolution in action.”
    3. “The Australian black-tip could be adapting to ensure its survival as sea temperatures change because of global warming.”
    4. "Sharks … were continuing to evolve.”

Good observations, bad conclusions. I wonder if they ever considered that when you stand back and look at them, they are all sharks. That means they are the same kind of animal. That is not evolution taking place; there is no changing from one kind of animal into another kind of animal happening here. We started with a shark and now we have a shark. That is not evolution, rather it is propaganda and this is how atheist learn evolution. No facts, just assumptions backed by a religious fervor. The only evidence used ever to support the religion is variation.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they dont even have lazers
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lolll. Adapting to climate is evolution in action?
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Jesus Christ. To answer your rhetorical, yes I'm offended. I'm offended at your horrific ignorance. And your brazen pride to brandish it about like your stupidity is something to be proud of.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Its not macro evolution u putz
    test
  6. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

*facepalm*:dislike:
    test
  7. patrown

patrown student for life

^dick.

hey coup, so,I don't want to be racist at all , I'm not..
    but humans have different characteristics in different places.
    Chinese women have round faces, in that culture it's beautiful, they pro-create more.
    African Americans have some beefy ass tendons in their legs.
    Not surprising, living close proximity to lions for many many years.
    A species may not adapt to it's environment after creation?
    Does the Bible say we were put here, and have to stay this way?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Variation happens (Micro "evolution") to assume that man evolved aside lions is a mistake.

Man was created, Tribes were split across the world. 75 nations after the Tower of Babel fell. Plenty time for variation. But we are all still human and will always be.
    test
  9. patrown

patrown student for life

kk. thanks for the quick response.
    test
  10. patrown

patrown student for life

:funny:
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Prove it. Prove this claim or don't make the claim again. And no, don't attempt to disprove evolution (you can't), POSITIVELY prove man being created with empirical certainty.

If you can't, stop saying things like this, it seriously annoys the shit out of me.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

@ Night

TL:DR Night is dumb.

You really think I care what a pagan has to say about matters of Truth ? About what he thinks is correct ? Continue to be annoyed, it is a clear indication of your confusion. Bonifide. Electrified, in high dominate.

I can show you beyond doubt, beyond reason and with science how evolution is non existent. There is not one shred of evidence for the theory of evolution...at all. What can be observed, tested and demonstrated conversely, shows us beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Life must have been created. Theology is the the next step, and has always been ruled out of course because of it's hard truth, but at the same time, it has always been known to man. Long ago we decided that the world must be understood and explained without God, at all cost, even if honest application of science so called is lost. This is the principle mistake that is shown in all levels of this deception over and over again.

There is no other answer, at all. No, not one. Unless you want to say aliens. Which that is as dumb as evolution. And yet, all other attempts to explain how life suddenly appeared out side the truth that is already seen and understood is only more indication of confusion. Don't fret though, all is fixable. Ignorance is correctable, stupidity is not. You are not stupid. The vast majority (meaning 50%-99.9% perhaps?) of people are in the same stupor, under the same spell as you Nightmare. I freely admit I was.

Confusion happens when you do not understand what is being fed to you, and when in turn you do not know how to digest it. You know something is wrong but yet the poison spoon feeding a gluttonous mouth is lacking truth; it tastes good so why question it ? IE your world view is being hammered down kids throats by forces clearly out of your understanding, and as much is demonstrated over and over by your posts here on the boards.

So, you talk about empirical certainty like it's some kind of bold fact that evolution can account for - that evolutionists have smoking gun data. You are mistaken. Is this why you have not defended your humanist religion since I've been here with any science or coherent explanation ? Do you ever wonder why you can't or have not attempted to do what nobody ever has ?

Here is why:

Since your conditioned appeal to authority dictates what you think, and since a predetermined path has been instilled unto you from a young age, you can only know what the propaganda complex wants you to know and they do know what's best to indoctrinate/break you with. It's a top/down trickle. We are the bottom. The top knows evolution is fallacy, bet (evolutionists are not near the top). Nothing is new under the sun, including real science that is observable, testable, demonstrable (which evolution is not apart of).

After the system successfully brain washed you into thinking Great Grandpa was a rock and after a big bang theory rooted in, after you accepted, on blind faith, planetary evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution, organic evolution and Macro evolution you are instantly not able to think critically outside this fallacy. It's a box and its restrictions feel vast, and legit, but it is artificial and without any support, rather it is dogmatically protected by the State on a mad illogical fallacy. This is known and can be known by you.

What is understood is that no evidence has yet been found to support the evolution fallacy (none for the five steps of evolution that must have happened, not one). Every single angle, twist to support it can readily be shot down, easily. I assure I can, as many others. It would then be wise to know the deep rooted deception being fed to the kids and even some who recognize The Most High. I hear nothing but silence and see no in the way of scientific defense for evolution when it is openly challenged. That it can only be defended with outspoken rhetoric grounded in pure dogma, terrible assumptions, known lies, massive agendas, and a humanist movement currently beyond your scope of understanding. It's not even on your radar yet apparently.

I have the greater vantage point in looking to discern between these to conflicting world views without bias. I was you once, I was you with that same attitude, the exact same aggressive fervor in the belief system you have, a student in the religion with real 'field' experience; a true believer with mad faith in something that only exist on paper, in the imagination, in computer simulations and of course text books. This was me 10 short months ago. Your world view is your stumbling block. Trust me. Your mind is wide shut. You did not know it, it has been socially engineered that way and you are being told the Truth here and yet it has not penetrated yet...and you claim to be a free thinker ? lol No, a thick headed retainer of regurgitation is more like it. You are a carbon copy of others with the same arguments and understandings that rolled through the same institutions. If they told you the truth, you would not have a problem. The issue is that you can only except what a majority accepts, and this is good enough for you ?

Don't listen to me, or your religious Pharisees, secular scholars or anything in the mainstream complex. Don't do anything that is not from your own investigation, until you have cracked the mountain of Truth. Great things await. Then listen to the noise and see how far fetched it is. Up is down, down is up.

OH, and open a new thread and fill it with empirical data. Fill it with rhetoric.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

:funny::funny:

Your response is to do more long winded, condescending preaching? Get the fuck out of here. Continue to waste your time if you wish, but I personally am done with you. You have all but confirmed that either you're just mentally handicapped, or an outright liar. And we can pretty much conclude that based on the strength of your vocabulary that the former is not an option. So that means you are merely a big fat liar. I refuse to waste any more of MY time on somebody that doesn't know the meaning of the word honesty. So you take your snake oil and shove it up your ass because I'm telling you once and for all I'm not buyin'.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

In the game red dead redemption, there was an old coot slangin snake oils

but you had to listen to him cuz otherwise you couldnt finish the game
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I've always heard good things about Red Dead but I never got it. Not sure why, I love R* games.
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

that is a very good comparison busta, i like that

i played the game most of the way through and then got bored at the finding/collecting/skinning repetition, aside from that the the game was spectacular...sorta makes me wanna finish it up now
    have you played the undead redemption one?
    test
  17. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I kind of want to go track down my copy of Manhunt now. One of R* under appreciated games, and certainly one of it's best. It appeals to the sadistic son bitch in me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.