proof of the unknown...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Halloween Jack, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

Nothing is ever too late... its not about the books... its about the beliefs
    test
  2. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

damn, tell that to my ex.
    but yeah, i feel you. i need to renew my faith in God.
    its just that i've done so much wrong in my life that i feel like God wont accept me back...
    test
  3. pestilence

exes are a different story... sorry man...

to tell you the truth... if you are a religious person... you don't have to ask God for acceptance... what you have to do is act out on what conscience tells you to do... if your christian, you know the basis of that religion is love... you won't find that in the devil's book... you don't need to go there anyways...

just remember Lucifer (in Latin)= Light Bearer= Bearer of Knowledge... the quest for knowledge is the killer... in our society... knowledge leads to everything that your religion opposes
    test
  4. Halloween Jack

yup.
    but i'm not into this religion thing either.
    too many man distorted credances. i just do what i feel is the right thing to do.
    and hopefully God understands that.
    test
  5. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

The world's way is crowded, discombobulated, and cloudy, one is bound to get lost... Thine own way is the best way, for God can guide you in your path...

With knowledge increaseth great sorrow...
    test
  6. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Ok, I didn't read a fucking thing.

But, I heard you all keep saying 'God' so I thought I'd come by and see wtf you all wanted.
    test
  7. Halloween Jack

lmao @ drugs.
    its sucks that with a quest for knowledge comes realizations that were better off having been left unknown.
    test
  8. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

LMFAO [funny]
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

^haha, ganstaaaaa.
    test
  10. problematic

problematic No Games bitch Knuckle up

nobody cares to talk about a bunch of what ifs... they believe in what makes there faith strong and what they concieve to be as a good way of life... the rest are just unwilling to live on lifes terms and stray to the way of alternative thinking questioning all that is right...
    there are gods and devils and they both have a message.. question is where does your faith lie?
    test
  11. Halloween Jack

good question. my faith lies in my ability to precieve right from wrong and live right.
    test
  12. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

I don't think ya'll could handle so of my stories...just to be honest people i tell shit to and really explain shit to they either disappear or their lives just get really really fucked up...they complainabout seeing things(imps) that disturb them during the night and some have just died with no cause...but i know the cause..i know it all to well...be warned people who have read and/or replied to this thread...if you're sleep or sitting alone at night and u see something that resembles something or someone u know and it's not responding to you the normal way or doesn't make any sound at all it just comes to you and the face is in the shadows it is an imp...do not look into the face or speak to it i swear..it will take your soul right then and there...just call out a bible verse or yell out for jesus to help you..until you do that it will haunt you from the very first time you see it until u give in and speak to it and it rips your soul from your body...how do you think they have so many unexplained deaths with no visible cause in the world?
    test
  13. Defcon_5

common disorder?..is it also a common disorder to feel the heavy breathing,have scratches,scrapes and bruises..have a smokey hand over your face...to have a red eye staring right into yours while whatever it is holds you down..is it common to have an out of body experience and actually see the figure holding you down in clear view..to watch it beat on your body like it was a rag doll..to see it bite u andclaw u and u wake up and u have teeth mark and scars on ya body in the same exact place it attacked you?..i doubt that is common
    test
  14. {Mr.Blackhood}

{Mr.Blackhood} the lynch king...

gohdamnit jack,, what have i told you about dabbling in things that you dont know about?
    especially with Your background. even if it is only for research purposes,, there are Many different ways to open up portals into unseen worlds, no matter how many 'precautions' you THINK you took. your emotional state state has alot to do with how the outer world has an effect on you,, and i know you be going through some shit,, THATS WHY YOU SHOULDNT BE MESSING WITH THIS SHIT! you remember some of the stories ive told you about my experiences ive had,, not even with That book, just i general,, and you remember what ivetold you about those kinds of books,, theyre not a joke jack,, as youve come to find out.
    as for this doppleganger, it wasn't a doppleganger, you said he looked older. it was probably an outside entity in physical manifestation of what your mental defines as a way to 'get through to you' maybe,, without showing you something totally foreign it straight kills you,, if you can understand that.
    the most important thing you should take heed to though is what he said,, and what it might mean for you if you ignore it. i'm sure whatever it was couldve just snatched you rightout of your skin,, but it didnt,, you dont need to go figuring out why, but just take it as a blessing and warning,, and as for yourtime lapse,, look out for any super strange dreams,, he mightve taken you on a journey through the outer gulfs
    wel jack, i dont know what else to say,, left some useful wards in your pm box, might help you out in the future, because you will be tried and tested, even if you choose to not continue this venture.
    my advice is,, just top, but then again i know you jack. youre a stupid individual,, lol.
    i also left out some home wards since your mom said she saw it there too.
    yo, im sick of talkin to you,, so im outty but just listen to whats being said and listen to the night,,
    you have glimpsed the awesome powers of the universe jack.
    you have the right to be afraid.
    dont let that fear consume you,, use it to fight back.. be safe kid,,
    [mwalk]
    test
  15. {Mr.Blackhood}

{Mr.Blackhood} the lynch king...

DEFCON!
    youve just told a big part of my life story.
    test
  16. Halloween Jack

Black, its you!
    damn, am i glad to see you bro. yup. this shits crazy ain't it?
    you did tell me... i didn't listen. i was just pissed from that convo we had with wolf about good/evil and how one couldn't possibly exist with out the other. ever since then i been diggin in the crates. look where its left me...
    yo, i completely understand that...
    nice way to put it.
    and yes, i have been having weirder than the usual weird dreams lately.
    and i hope you're not implying that they're related to this time lapse.
    i really don't.
    and thanks for the wards bro. i never knew horseshoes could keep evil spirits at bay... lol.
    naa, seriously thanks.
    and ill stop for now. but i don't knoe for how long.
    i realy want to know whats out there and where we fit into it.
    i feel like i'm supposed to do something but i just don't know what it is...
    messenger of chaos. one bad dude.
    i have been thinking about what he said, and what it might mean...
    God help us all for whats coming.
    test
  17. Halloween Jack

yo, i remember my grandma tellin me stories of this sort.
    never seen one tho.
    i've seen shadow people and i;ve had the same experience you speak of in the next post...
    test
  18. pestilence

yeah I guess the scars are uncommon and the bruises... but the visions are a common symptom of sleep paralysis... but it wasn't always known as sleep paralysis... once people believed it to be something worse
    test
  19. Defcon_5

it is something worse...alot worse trust me
    test
  20. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

I believe it, Jack.

Three years ago as I lay in bed with my girlfriend, I heard her mumble my name, so I looked over in the middle of the night to check on her...then WHAM, I was overwhelmed with fear. Just this profound, sickening fear. I couldn't talk, I couldn't swallow. This lasted for several seconds, and upon releasing myself I consulted with my girl, askin' her what the fuck had just happened. She said it felt like somebody had a board across her chest, and was applying pressure on it, almost as if they were walking.

Who knows, but shit bugged me out. I mos def believe in demons.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.