proof of the unknown...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Halloween Jack, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

yo i'm straight twisted right now son... i saw some really unbelievable shit today...
    yo, i'm into spiritualism and believe in angels and demons and stuff like that. i recently did a research paper on why people can't bring their feeble human intellects to realize that evil does exist, and that its here, now, stalking this very world we think is our own. i'm not going to everything i wrote but bottom line is peolpe don't feel comfortable going to sleep every night with the knowledge that there are seething, savage, snarling demons surrounding them, watching and waiting for that little slip in our time space continuum so they can enter this world and rip our worthless flesh from our bones.
    but my real question was, why wouldn't anyone want to know this? so they can arm themselves with the word of the lord so when that day comes, their souls won't be annihilated. i mean, people have to realize that its not all green pastures out there. people always talk about God but when you mention Satan, its all different. f that, its the balance of the universe, if only God and angels existed, this would be a mr. rogers world, wouldn't it?
    i know for a fact that forces outside our realm of perception exist on this planet...
    because i've seen them... and felt them...
    i have a copy of a book caled the Necronomicon by the mad arab Abdul Alhazred, but i don't keep it in my house. i got it strictly for research puropses because i know that if there's a Bible, there has to be something else out there...
    a late last night, after i got out of work, i stopped by the storage room where i keep this material. upon entering, i noticed some things in dissarray, like someone had been there, this was disturbing because I'm the only person with a key to this room. the most disturbing part was that in the middle of the mess, the Necronomicon lay open, on the page that speaks of an entity described as "the messenger of chaos". i quickly cleaned up the mess of papers and got up out of there.
    when i entered the hallway, i felt a strange uneasiness in the atmosphere that i couldn't place a finger on, didn't want to either, i just wanted to get out of that long ass creepy hallway. as i'm walking down this hall, i notice a tall man in a black trenchcoat and a circle brimmed detective type hat on, walking behind. close behind me. this startled the shit out of me cuz it was like he appeared out of no where. he was to close for comfort, and i know i'd've seen him walking down that lng ass hallway, and i would've heard it if he closed one of those loud ass storage room doors, needless to say, i picked up the pace and got out of there, but still held the door for homie.
    thats when he spoke...
    he said thanks and asked me for a light, but his voice was shit weird, and when he took the lighter, his hand brushed against mine and it was FREEZING! i tried to look at his face but his head was turned in the other direction and his hat was covering most of it. i was about to leave til he spoke again.
    all he said was, "you have no idea", but the way he said it and his vocal tone made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. i obliged and turned to walk away, not wanting to enter a conversation with this man.
    thats when he took a step forward into the light and looked me directly into my eyes.
    i froze and almost pissed and shit on myself at the same time.

this man who i was looking at looking at me, was me...
    but looked older, more rugged and stressed, his face was scarred up and he had the blackest, most piercing eyes i've ever seen. they looked empty, almost desperate. i swear, my soul jumped out of my body when i saw him.
    then he spoke again...
    he said "they're already here...". thats when i blacked out.
    when i came to, i was sitting in my car, in the parking lot of the storage area, and an hour had passed since i last checked the time in the storage room. what happened during that time span, i've the slightest idea, but i know it wasn't a dream cuz i couldn't find my lighter anywhere. i just sat there, lost, bewildered, and scared to drive cuz i couldn't stop shaking. finally, i just floored it outta there and i dont smoke cigs but i bought a pack and chain smoked all the way home. when i got there, mom noticed something was wrong and kept askin' me what happened. i didn't tell her.
    then she remembered something. she left the room and came back holding something, then tossed it to me, and i spazed when i saw what it was.
    it was my lighter, the one i let the man use. i asked her how she got it and she said i dropped it when she saw me snooping around outside the house earlier that day when i was supposed to be at work. she said she called me but i ran and disappeared somewhere. then she asked why i was dressed like that.
    i asked like what. she said with that trenchcoat and hat, like i'm a robber or something. i almost lost it. the strange part is tho, how could this man have been at my house with this lighter before i even met him and let him use it. and why was he there in the first place? and who the fuck was he, me?
    i'm just lost and out of it right now. i have a horrible feeling about everything.
    there ARE other beings out there...
    i've heard stories of dopplegangers, was he one?
    does that mean that i'm going to die now?!
    what the fuck is going on?!
    i think i'm going crazy. again. gonna go get my head checked tomorrow.
    i wish Blackhood was around, that nig knows all about this shit.
    tell you what, i'm damn terrified of world now.
    even after 2 blunts and a pint of yukon, i'm still afraid.
    what the fuck man...
    the Bible was right, there is more under Heaven and Earth than man can conceive...
    test
  2. LiL Man

LiL Man New Member

hahahahahahaha
    test
  3. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

I mean, as I try to find a single part of my mind to believe you, it's hard to.. Mainly because I've turned away from the whole religion thing on countless occasions. I believe there is a stronger, devastating evil that lurks his ugly head in and out of our lives, and it will always be there. What you typed up there is kind of hard to believe, being that I don't know you as a person, and the whole part about that man being you and it tying together like it did, makes it seem like a bad RSTL Verse.

If it did happen, then I would say lay off the blunts and alcohol, as those could be the reason for such occurrances.

Good luck bro
    test
  4. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i cannot reaad that much, fools
    test
  5. Halloween Jack

i know how hard it is to believe, i hardly believe it myself. i'm gonig in for a psychiatric evaluation in the morning.
    and trust, its not cuz of the mind altering chemicals that i see this stuff. its because i see this stuff that i indulge in the mind altering chemicals...
    test
  6. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

damn... lol

hard to say how believable that is, BUT I do believe in ghosts and the supernatural, and all that

so maybe?
    test
  7. Halloween Jack

i'ma start going back to church man.
    test
  8. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

ur just now seeing this stuff..i been seeing this shit all my life...pairs of eyes in trees watching me walk,people calling my name over and over again out of no where when i'm alone...stuff that i sit down mysteriously disappearing into thin air when i turn my back then ending up somewhere else that's not even in my house...and the one that always gets me is the witch or demon holdin me down when i wake up immobilizing my entire body and only leaving me with a screech of a voice to yell for help and nobody can ever hear me...it's real i've seen it..i've died before..i've been to the other side..i've seen the shit first hand and still have the scars to prove it...you feeble minded peons will remain blind to the truth until it happens and the demons,imps and other black spirits rip your flesh and bones from your spirit and devour it while you scream...the end is near..deal with it...and Jack the most you can do is just wait til your time is here..which will be soon..you have tampered with forces that you do not understand and do not possess the capability of controlling because in fact you are just a human and they will make you regret the very day you stepped into their realm without being invited..you have been marked
    test
  9. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

haha that was so fake sounding but you wrote it in a believable way.. you gotta be bored as fuck to plot somthing like that out for the fuck of it just to post it on here.. if you really think like you claim, then you should be in the nut house cuz that shit aint real.. its all in the imagination.
    test
  10. Halloween Jack

yo, this shits been happening to me all my life too, just nothing THIS incredible. i used to hear voices telling me to do all kinds of vile things, to myself and specific others. and yeah, i know those night terrors ALL to well, the Dream Demon used to have a ball with me, but the psychiatrist just dismissed it as a symptom called Sleep Paralysis, which they say is when your body is caught in that state between waking and dreaming. your brain is conscious but your body hasn't caught up to it yet or some crap like that. either way its bullshit.
    demons are real as fuck. and now its too late for me to stop persuing them since they already acknowledged it.
    its just crazy, i'm glad someone else knows what its like.
    the end is drawing near, i can feel it. and all i can do is keep my research going, maybe i'll find something that'll help me to clear up this spiritual shitspill.
    but if you guys never hear from me again, you know what happened...
    test
  11. Defcon_5

i know my psychology teacher said that same shit...but when u wake up and see a fuckin black smokey hand covering half ya face that shit ain't no damn sleep paralysis
    test
  12. Halloween Jack

normally, i'd get angry and say that i wished it happened to you instead of me, but, i wish this upon NO man. all i can say is i know it sounds too hollywood to be true but it happened. i mean, what the fnck! is my mom crazy too?! she saw the me imposter herself, AND got my lighter. i just don't know man.
    i think i need to go back to the paddyhouse. i'd probably be more vulnerable there tho. i'm lost.
    test
  13. Halloween Jack

exactly. or when you wake up and have teethmarks in your neck from gettin attacked by a demon dog. that shit ain't a figmant of an overactive imagination.
    thats just damn scary.
    test
  14. Defcon_5

but yep you're marked, you have opened up something that you should have left alone..i feel for you man..they are about to fuck with you terribly now
    test
  15. Halloween Jack

SHIT!!!!! i can't take this shit. i haven't been to sleep since this happened. tanks on e right now. i'm trying to find a way to either banish what i've conjured up or create a protective aura around me and my family.
    shit man, i have a neice and nephew at home. they do NOT need to be subjected to this madness.
    i don't know what to think tho. maybe the me i saw was a messenger for good purposes.
    a future me who had some horrible and unmentionable encounter with those ancient forces and traveled back to warn me before i travelled down the same path... or maybe it was one of the vile horde attempting to unnerve me from uncovering and exposing forbidden passages that were written in that dreaded text, the Necronomicon.
    test
  16. Halloween Jack

either way, i'm in some shit thats waayyy too big for my tiolet...
    test
  17. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

when I was a kid I used to have endless nightmares about the same shit over and over and over, and in the house I grew up in I know we had ghosts and shit, cuz random freaky shit happened there. Nothing this crazy, but yeah I kinda feel ya. I dunno, like I said before it's definitely believable to me because I believe in the paranormal and all that spiritual stuff (mostly), but to each his own in believing this actual story, seems pretty farfetched but I'm sure anything's possible. I'm trying to figure out if Deffy is fuckin with dude or being f'real, almost seems ••••••••• lol
    test
  18. kuine

kuine if u want it u can get it

damn j....i used to have some nightmares similar to this...started goin to couselin for a minute...that shit aint help tho...the dreams stopped or whatever...majority of the time it be shit tellin you what you need to do with your life...maybe...iono....you should check thats shit out...thats some wierd shit...
    test
  19. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

haha if this is true u in some shit
    if it ain't true, u need to write books lol
    cuz u wrote that shit out dope as hell haha
    test
  20. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

stop doing drugs man =/
    test
Thread Status: