Project Killa Cali!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by STRATUS, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Shit, I must've missed this reply....
    See, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I DO have an album out when I went by the name of Knowledge with my crew Zonemyste (Zone-mist). The problem is, I was like 13 yrs old when I did and it was shit. I can't get ahold of the my most recent recorded shit (as a result of my engineer being in VA for college).
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

my new cell 805 637 9492
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

HOl Up...We Gotta Have A Track Done This Weekend???...
    test
  4. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Muthafuckin proactvity means get everybody together, not the same fuckin people that never forget to be mentioned dipwads.
    test
  5. Verbal Marksman

Oh, Stratus, I think Shamako might wanna get in on this, too. I just emailed him....
    test
  6. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

huh @ jaye mesa?

and yeah I emailed shamako but he didnt get back at me yet but if hes down then good times.
    test
  7. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

what was that supposed to mean jaye mesa? are you trying to say that only the known heads are participating in this? do you expect us to go out and look under rocks for the super duper underground stars? we dont have 10 years to discover every talented kid out there, we're going with whoever is down right now and willing to put forth effort. either help us or shut up.
    test
  8. Jaabsolut

Jaabsolut Lookin Right, Swangin Lef

Either 60 or stratus, if me an leksure, record something this weekend, that isn't super quality, can we still send it to see if we're good enough for the mixtape? Cause I can assure you my cousin will record te actual track for the mixtape on his 24-Track and mix master it all. He's been through 4 years of college for producing.
    test
  9. sixty cycle hum

ok anyone who reads this post and is planning on submitting something, hit me or stratus up on AIM, OR...email us a link of your track. upload it to soundclick so we dont have to spend time downloading from you. im not sure what stratus' email is, but you can email yours to me at makeshiftmusic@hotmail.com. peace.
    test
  10. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Can Some1ne Answer My Question...lol...We Gotta Have A Track By This Weekend Done???...
    test
  11. Jaabsolut

Basically. Talk to 60 or STRAT on Aim. 60 gave me about sunday-tuesday ish.
    test
  12. sixty cycle hum

i dont remember saying that. i dont know what stratus wants, but i dont believe there is any deadline for tracks so chill. asap would be the best, but obviously we're going to have to have some sort of cut date, but not this weekend thats for sure. just get your shit done and submitted...obviously the ones who get their shit in first are more dedicated. peace!
    test
  13. ThaBoRat

ThaBoRat New Member

60, waddup with those beats bruva? i want some dope 60-ish to write to...

peace
    test
  14. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I'm working on a track right now with ex-i, franco and nocando.
    test
  15. Verbal Marksman

Whoa, I'm not gonna have a track done by this Saturday...
    test
  16. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

1. its not a mixtape, its an emmer effing compilation of pimpness.

2. All tracks will go through approved recording sources by our panel of pimpery. And there will be someone supervising this recording activity. And the point of the whole project is to work with people you dont usually do songs with. So dont plan on doing like 4 songs with ya boys to submit for the final product cause what we're lookin for is cats from different parts of cali to meet in the middle somewhere and make music. So on and so forth, email or call with your questions.

michael.perkins@mindspring.com

408 410 3324

and no there is not a submission date as of now for anything but sooner or later we're just gonna be like "Aight biatches thats it we have enough" so unless you have some sorta name/rep/anything credibility bringing that makes you down without having any tracks then I suggest you gettin either me or 60 some material. I love you all but not everyone will get to be on this. But remember I'm the nice guy, 60 is the asshole
    test
  17. Jaabsolut

Ill submit some music soon and then I'll let you or 60 know who I'd like to collab with. I didnt know the details in full last night.
    test
  18. Verbal Marksman

AH! It comes together now...
    test
  19. Verbal Marksman

Oh, by the way, for 60 Cycle Hum:

If you're gonna call me this weekend, this is the number to call: 510-604-2304

I'll only have this phone this weekend, fyi. peace
    test
  20. sixty cycle hum

dont expect any calls from me this weekend, sorry. my hours at work are fucking insane and i will be sleeping all through the day. but the information gathering process has already started...and to make it easier...EVERYONE who wants in on this shit, please email me makeshiftmusic@hotmail.com and put something like project killa kali or whatever in the subject, and make the message whatever you want, i just need to collect all your email addys to make a mailing list. after i get that shit done, you will all receive an email with a few questions on it so i can get some info on each of you. thats it for now, i got a few beats done so far but not enough to give out yet, so chill...get your shit together, and jerk off. peace!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.