producers and our whips

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Is that the same house you use to live in w/ family or did you buy a new one?
    test
  2. Johnnie K.

Johnnie K. We're Coming!

In Cali, cost of living is high like that because the jobs pay a lot. I think minimum wage is like $8+ now. I moved and I live in Oklahoma now, minimum wage is like $5.25 and houses cost about $100,000.

I have two cars though 06 Hyundai Sonata and 02 Ford Focus. Nothing special, the Sonata will have black Axis and the Focus will have some 18 in black Konig. I have to wait till the snow ends.
    test
  3. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

The Mucka Mobile

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

mucka system is loud as fuck...........i aint forgot about how loud that truck get my dude.....LOL
    test
  5. the exposer

i laid off the 4 12's now put jus 2 where the spare tire used to be... yeah back in the day it was a lil rediculous...... lol
    test
  6. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Yall might as well gon hook up again.
    test
  7. the exposer

I'm sure when we meet again in the industry it will be love...
    test
  8. IzZy BeatZ

IzZy BeatZ Producer/Songwriter

who cares if the car aint all that (its not bad) but that house makes up for it lol
    test
  9. C. Hill 305

C. Hill 305 New Member

don't urb owe u like 10k?

u payed for studio time.....

u payed for a photo shoot.....

u payed someone to design an album cover.....

u payed someone to mix it.....

u payed someone to master.....

u payed someone to press the cds up.....

then he pulls out at the last minute, and goes back home to north carolina...........

lol @ "it will be love"....

if i were u, i wouda put a bullet in his ass....real talk.
    test
  10. PSTUBb

PSTUBb New Member

[​IMG]
    keepin it real. lol actually savin the money for school but w/e. The Bus still works for me. Plus I dont gotta drive in 3 inches of snow.
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i see school is out and the lil niggaz wanna play.......
    test
  12. C. Hill 305

C. Hill 305 New Member

why don't u just pay mucka his 10k dawg?

that's the least u can do....the man has children for petes sake.

i mean, u claim to be making 5gs a month off production, so that should be nothing to u.....right?
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i dont owe nobody 10g's....u dont kno what the contract stated, so how about u go back to making "urb tactics type beats"

fun-boy
    test
  14. C. Hill 305

C. Hill 305 New Member

why do we build these castles of sand?
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

find a producer thats flipped that sample better than me

u wont find one.
    test
  16. the exposer

You see I took the risk and I paid the price... was I upset yeah but urb has developed into a talented producer... So i take pride in the fact that he has progressed in his craft and has the likes of Conrad Dimanche mentioning his name.... Theres so much more than jus producing and album for an artist and mixing it... theres the relationship with artist thats jus as important... i was idiot for pressing so many cds and for other things that i see in retrospect that prolly affected the event that happened with us... i think urb with his dealing with The Commitee can now feel a little of what i was going thru... and we where in differnet states doing something very new... I dont kno of any other producer that has done what i done for another artist they met on the net... and maybe theres a reason for that.

I know alot of yall dont like him but i am one of the few on here to meet him face to face eat with the cat.... the dude is not a bad guy i think people take shit to personal on here... when i approach net conversation the way i take it is like barbershop talk.. when you argue with a motherfuck about Lil Wayne is better than Jay z and you dont agree.. that doesnt mean ima key the mofos car... i think urb is jus says what he feels is that such a bad thing...

305 Urb dont owe me 10gs.... my only dissapointement is that he dont spit anymore and makes songs for cats... cuz he nice, but in retrospect he like me, we love ryhming and making music but prefer to stick to the background and produce...

thats all ima say about this... Now back to the rides... Sol i had a 325 sports edition and that shit was sweet coners like a beast and feels like you driving on air....
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

trust me i understand EXACTLY where u comin from now after dealin with my artist, shit is hard work and it forced me to hit the business books hard instead of relying on someone else to handle the business for me.....

but besides that, be aware that "C.hill 305" is nothing but my stalker of 4 years trying to stir up some old shit, he uses tactics such as tellin u the sky is green, so u tell him "no, its blue" and using blue as more information on YOU.....so the best thing to do is to not even acknowledge his little attempts of gaining information about u thru here......thats all he been doin for the past 4 years........runnin around postin info on ppl.......he about to be banned before the sun sets...so its all good.......
    test
  18. C. Hill 305

C. Hill 305 New Member

didn't he make a diss song towards u called "clockwork"?

didnt he make fun of ur wife cheating on u?
    test
  19. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

now ur up here making shit up
    test
  20. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

and i kno thats dskillz under that alias.....stop being a pussy and come holla at me dskillz, no use being on the net spreadin lies.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.