Produced and wrote this song

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KidBrother, Dec 9, 2013.

1. KidBrother

KidBrother New Member

So check it out, I'm based in Colorado (I'm from Texas, hopefully planning to move there after high school...) and I love listening and making music in general. So i guess for an introduction here's this song that I wrote and produced...yeah

I did this in literally less than a day, so it still needs refining. I just wanted to get it out.

https://soundcloud.com/clutch-8
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. KidBrother

KidBrother New Member

Also, I really hope to be active on here more...Ive really been trying to listen to a lot a rap and I have many different tastes for music. I hope that I can be insightful to others' music on here!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Welcome to RM! :) Minced pie?

[​IMG]

Seeing you're an artist, I'd recommend checking out Audio Emcee Hookups & RM Radio sections..
    test
  4. KidBrother

KidBrother New Member

I'd LOVE minced pie :D and thanks for pointing me in the right direction....I suck at navigating threads lol Thanks again!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Nah, don't worry - take your time and venture around the board ~ there's various sections that cater to everything from general chat oriented to topical which connect artists, writers, MCs, etc..

Should you have any questions/encounter problems of any kind, don't hesitate to ask.. :)
    test
  6. KidBrother

KidBrother New Member

I definitely won't! Thanks a bunch man!
    test