problema

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by FukkedUPKidR, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

so i come home yesterday, and today i find out my 'boyfriend' is hooking up with my best friend. now, it makes a lot more sense for me to freak out at my friend, and ..i'm upset, but not as upset with her as i am with him. she's the type of person that would do something like that, he isn't. during my vacation, those 2 were the ones i talked the most to. i'm completely hurt because she is one of my closest friends, and i never knew. it's the lying that does it for me..and him..we talked almost every night when i was in spain, he never made anything clear about other girls (especially my best friend). having respect for somebody that doesn't deserve it.. ridiculous. i feel embarassed.

obviously there needs to be some sort of confrontation, but i don't ..really know what to say. i can't yell, because that never settles anything.. but i have to stand my ground and be like 'motherfuck you'..i just.. =(

what would you do? what should i say?
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Tell them they deserve each other b/c they are both assholes.. That fricken sucks, sorry to hear that..
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Damn. That does suck and is tough. WHY friends would ever do something to a close friend like that is beyond me. But I agree, they deserve each other if they are gonna be that shallow. I mean you talked to them BOTH and neither one had the balls to tell you? What gives?

How'd you find out? Geesh. I'd be madder then yell. But you're right, yelling gets you no where.
    test
  4. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

weren't you blabbering on the other day about only being with him because 'he's there'? so why are you crying now?
    test
  5. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

the easiest thing to do right now is go solo, leave them the fuck alone
    test
  6. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

it's not about wanting him, it's about respecting him..and caring about him..and being lied to. plus, i've got a best friend that started a relationship with him while i was away on vacation, and that's a big deal to me.

apparently i'm not confrontational though.. i ignored him completely last night =/ ...and i was told that my friend had been crying all night because i was 'upset' with her.... i'm sorry, but what do you expect ?? geez
    test
  7. yastrugglin

yastrugglin New Member

Well as a guy I know that if it happened the other way around, I'd be in jail right now because one or both of them is getting hurt. However, I know that a lot of women and some guys don't think like that so, I'll try to leave the violence out.

First, the only reason your friend was crying was because she knows what she did was wrong and now feels guilty. She also probably knows that the sex wasn't worth losing your friendship. I say don't talk to her again. She'll be more hurt by losing your friendship and not being able to explain herself than you will by them sleeping together. There's no excuses and she doesn't deserve to give her explaination.

As for the boyfriend, I'd let him know how hurt you are by his actions and how you never want to see or talk to him again. Most guys have a biological need, for lack of a better term,
    to want to make women feel better. Let him know that there's nothing he can do to make up for what he did, and that you'll be affected by this for a long time. He may pretend like he's the man around his boys for pulling two friends, but deep down he'll be hurt knowing the damage he's done to you.

You however, have to do your best to move on with your life as hard as that may be. Just keep in mind that these two weren't worth it and, that what comes around goes around.
    test
  8. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

=) thanks for the thoughtful response. i'm the kind of person that wants to avoid any sort of drama, but that's kind of impossible in this situation.. i'm doing my best though. she isn't my friend anymore, and she knows that. i don't need to say anything

they both know .. they're terrible people really
    test
  9. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

i feel for you... really... that sucks...

what you need to do though is go on another vacation and come see me... to get ya mind off of that bullshit.

what race are you...?
    test
  10. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

how did you get a boyfriend in the first place?

you fuckin face looks like garbage
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  12. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

LMFAO that ³³³³³ likewise is HILARIOUS!!!!
    test
  13. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

i'm persian...anyways
    test
  14. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

you're that same homosexual who "can't tell whether a guy is good looking or not" yet you profess to "only chillin with guys who aint ugly". Fuckin faggot.
    test
  15. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

hah.. 3 30 am this morning he calls me practically crying.

'rosa, you're right..you were always so right...right you're right for me..i need you, i love you..you're perfect .. let me pick you up right now please please please blahblahblah'. oh my my my .. i've got a 20 year old man begging ? pffft
    test
  16. ߣesseÐ

ߣesseРI used to pray.

^lmmfao...

he sounds like a real prize.. lmao.. I'd tell him to beat it.
    test
  17. Average Joe

Average Joe It Is What It Is

hahaha sounds like they did you a favor in a weird twisted way... at least you learned what type of guy he really was before you became more attached or grew deeper feelings im sure it sucks now but it will be better in the end
    test
  18. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

that's so true... i played it really well too. they're both begging for my friendship

i win and they lose
    test
  19. LaDy

LaDy *Divalicous*

Even though it was bogus how they did you, I think God did you a favor and allowed you to see what type of friend you "Really" had. I can expect the guy to do that, but your "Best Friend"?? That is really messed up. You don't need either of them. It seems to me that she may have been planning to get at him as soon as you were out of sight.

He was wrong to get at your friend on your vacation, just as she was at him. He doesn't really want to do right by you, he is just calling you because he was exposed for the dogg he really is, and he is ashamed that you found out who he really was. I am also sure it's probably setting in that he "missed out". Always remember that you are a commodity in this world, you're no ones charity. You just keep your head up, and be careful of who you allow in your inner circle.
    test
  20. JMatlock

JMatlock New Member

You need to just leave both of them alone. My ex did the shit to me and trust me he will do it again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.