Privitized Spys, our Orwellian future

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Reticent, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reticent

Reticent New Member

test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

So one minute Alex jones is a nutcase for talking about this kind of thing, but now you're posting it, taking it seriously?

Welcome to reality.
    test
  3. Reticent

Reticent New Member

Who said Alex Jones is a nutcase? You misconstrue the message, there's a difference between disinfo agent (one who mixes truth with lies in order to keep a real agenda hidden), and a nut case. I don't know if you're able to correctly understand the sentences I string together, but I will continue to create them. Please, if you'd like, you can ask for me to elaborate. I'm always more than willing. Now, on my previous Alex Jones post he was speaking of the western economic collapse which is bound to happen. This is due to the idea of interest. This orwellian future idea, or life's imitation of art, is something completely different.
    test
  4. Reticent

Reticent New Member

As well, the capitalistic model is based on exponential infinite growth on a finite planet. Another reinforcer of the coming collapse.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Ok, I follow you there.

but how is Alex Jones a disinfo agent when he was the one got the Conspiracy train roling in the first place? He's onlyu one guy doing all he can to expose the truth. I can't fault him for that. if he misses a beat or report something that wasn't 100% true, so be it. at least he's in the ballpark when he reports it. the rest is up to us. I don't call that dis-info, I call that trying to wake people up by any means necessary.
    test
  6. Reticent

Reticent New Member

Word, I can respect that stance. I guess it just comes down to a difference in opinion, but it's good that he's waking people, but as the russian proverb says (I think it's russian) "You can't wake one who's pretending to sleep."

You should check out my 'Truth is Scary' post, you'll love the site, bro.
    test
  7. Alias3000

Obama signs drones bill. look for unmanned drones flying over a hood near you soon. then comes the knock at the door.
    test
  8. Alias3000

take Alex with a grain of salt as he always says. then research what he said for yourself and validate it. can't hurt. what can you lose besides your freedoms?...lol

I think anybody that doubts Alex needs to check his sources and they will see it for themselves.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.