Prison Break

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by -Mac-, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Haha I could seriously kick myself in the ass if I were flexible enough... I can't believe I didn't even remember to record it... But then I realized they play catch-up before they show the new episode... So now I feel alright...
    test
  2. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

i wanna know whats gone happen with the old DP cooper dude
    test
  3. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

I have yesterday's episode recorded. I had the first eight episodes recorded in sequence and watched them all in one day. I will watch yesterday's later tonight. They're calling it the "must see" episode. This has to be my favorite show on television right now.
    test
  4. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I downloaded all the episodes cause i've been hearing all the talk about it.

Just got done watching the last episode.

Show is serious.
    test
  5. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Hook me up with Episode 9 and 10 if you still have them... You know the AIM...
    test
  6. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

only 2 more episodes before the show takes a long ass break, that shits gonna suck

i love monday nights, i get hype as fuck waiting for this show to come on

this show is just insane, i have every episode downloaded

word is there is gonna be 2, 22 episode seasons of the show. for a total of 44.. i dont really see how they are gonna stretch it that long when they are almost about to break out.. the show is gonna continue and show them on the run as fugitives and im guessing they will try to figure out who set them up and take action. i dont know

i cant wait though, after the show ends, its rumored not to come back till may 2006.. i really hope thats not the case

here's a quick explanation of how to get the episodes and other shit on them on bittorent sites

step 1 : go to www.bitlord.com - download the program, install it
    step 2: go to www.torrentspy.com - search for what you want ( prison break ) and find the ones with the best health ( green is good)
    step 3: click on it, and when the next page opens " DOWNLOAD TORRENT " . you can either run it from where its at, and choose Bitlord to open it. Or you can save it to ur computer, then click on the .torrent file that u downloaded and it should open up in bitlord.
    step 4: sometimes it will start running by itself, if not click the file and hit Start.. if its a good torrent then it should start downloading right away at a good speed.
    test
  7. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

2 more episodes & then it's off the air for who knows how long. TV.com has Ep.12 this Monday & then Ep.13 the following Monday (11/28). Ep.14 has no date but has a title "The Rat". Ep.15 is listed as airing on 1/1/06 with a title "By the Skin & the Teeth".
    test
  8. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i actually look foward to mondays because of that show.

so serious.
    test
  9. MetaSyn

MetaSyn New Member

yea i cought a few episodes.. shit was dope as fuck
    test
  10. Plekz

Plekz Guest

I can't believe it doesn't come back until March... My heart's still beating rather hard after tonight's epsiode damn they wrote that one good... This is by far my favorite series ever on a non premium channel...
    test
  11. Reign

Reign Let it...

yeah it is.... man...

how the fuck they gonna leave us hanging for 4 months after that!????!!! wow...

I love the show but Im pissed... they shoulda left us with some hope if its gonna be 4 months
    test
  12. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

seriously man WTFFFFFF lol

they are killing me yo

fucking MARCH damn

they just have to keep us hanging like this every time and this time for 4 months.
    test
  13. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

Bo0o0o0o00o @ March.

How shitty. The anticipation is killing me. =/

Haha@ Who!?!? MIKE JONES!
    test
  14. Pyro Tecknik

that was mike jones? lol i thought he looked like him.

best hour long show on tv right now. march though...what the fuck is wrong with them?!
    test
  15. Sandman84

Sandman84 New Member

I missed the finale, what happened?
    test
  16. Pyro Tecknik

there was one too many in the group to make the escape a sucess. someone had to go...it wasn't exactly who you'd think it would be...but it wasn't completely unexpected. someone get's sliced.

one of the govt. officials/vice president's hench men(bad guys) has a change of heart...tries helping out the deathrow inmate's lawyer/gf, by giving her all the information she needs to get him exonerated with the names of everyone involved...including the vp(or his wife i can't remember) who's now running for presidency, but gets interrupted by his superior...someone gets iced.

the whole reason why schofield goes to prison, is to break his brother out of death row(he was framed). well his brother ends up getting thrown into the hole until his execution, being the next day. anyways, he figures out how to get him out temporarily...but he's not exactly with them yet...just in infirmary.

so they start the 'break-out'...and his plans get fucked up real quick, leaving him unable to get to his brother...he panics, gives up, someone pulls a blade...to motivate him, a guard hears the rukus.

....to be continued in 4 months.
    test
  17. Xx Snake xX

Xx Snake xX New Member

yes this show is dope as fuck..
    i cant wait to see season 2
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.