Prices for a Brick

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by P.E.N.I.S, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I hear you bruv, I been looking at a lot of plants recently and that one just stuck out to me....there's a lot of banks too, unless you put me up on game I'm a fumble thru and see what happens init hahaha the landraces would be purely to keep vaulted, in case of doomsday I can re populate the garden of earth init!!

I got a focus right now, and it'll take me ages to even get close hahaha but still its a focus, if someone does it before me then even better!!! hahaha but forreal I wanna cross some Jack Herer with the LowRyder...it just appeals to me to have pretty much the buds of Jack (with a hint of LR) with the size of LR....For me I think Dwarf are the way to go for the home grower who wants to grow to smoke, perhaps share with homies and stuff, and it would be really nice to somehow minuturize some Jack hahaha (Jack's my fav herb ever, only ever smoked in the Dam tho, on two different occasions)......I think my problem with that is firstly growing the Jack, apparently its a tall plant, and I think I'd have to grow at least 6 to find the best candidate, then I'd pollonate it with LR (smoke the others hehehe) grow those seeds, pick the best two candidates (Probably the smallest, healthiest looking Jack plants), pollonate them with the same LR.....and keep repeating, perhaps crossing back to some earlier ones if you lose the Jack properties, like cross back to the Jack x LR #1 or something!?!?! if any of that makes sense hahaha first I gotta grow one plant init hahaha but thats the dream, to concoct my own little flavours with trial and error namean!!!

PEACE
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

werd... theses girls put a nice dent in my wallet.. but i figure i should be able to recop it all back in time hahaha

i think i understand what u tryna say.. u want the jack high/taste with the lowryder structure.. how u achieve that i dunno.. im no breeder.. i think u would also have to try both ways.. like figure out which one is the better male an female.. so u might need to make 2 crosses

lowryder x jack h

and

jack h x lowryder

then do backcrosses

that said jack h is a polyhybrid IIRC.. u gonna have to figure which pheno u want to use

ill see if i can find anybody with some jack cuttings.. i could use that strain too..

have u tried Northern lights 5 x haze???? (nl5xhaze)

i heard ppl say it was sorta similiar to jack... i was able to get hooked up with some seeds of this cross.. but they used the original pure haze, without breedin out the long flowerin haze phenos, and a 1990's NL5 cut.. ima keep these in storage til i got space to examine all the phenos.. classic genes

i got my own ideas about some crosses.. but i wanna make some FUCK u Up shit.. i wanna breed the hardest hitting mexicans n colombians with some africans an thai or cambodia.. i dont care if i got a 20 wk flowerin time.. i want something to floor me or put me on one.. to much weak watered down strain on the market
    test
  3. toker

oh yea BTW...

since u interested in those small plants.. one the guys that does work on them was offering a special line of them.. i think he was tryna isolate the small pheno of lowryder of something... i just remember seeing these small ass plants.. like a ft or smaller..

ill see if i can find more info on what he was doing
    test
  4. SiFu

Thats it bruv, exactly that, I want the Jack H buds and smoke with the LR size, the original LF is probably a bit too small ranging from 25-40cm but the LR#2 gets upto 70cm (this LR#2 X AK-47 grows between 40-70cm and gets 20-50g's per plant, a good size I think!)....but thats way into the future, gonna take a lot more reading about plant genetics and shit hahaha like I say, first I need to grow a plant!! This seed is coming along nicely, sprouted Oct 9th now its working on its second set of leaves, hopefully it all turns out fine......

Haha I want some knock you out shit as well, but 20week flower!! hahah it'll take you a year to grow, which means (as I'm sure you do) you'll need to know how to take care of them, it seems like the longer they take to grow, the more potential problems can arise!!

But if through your network you hear of any dwarf plant seeds, holla at me, I'm willing to reimburse for any difficulties :)

PM me man, if you close to SF next month lets link up, I'm a be there with the gyal init.....holla!

PEACE
    test
  5. CaTchW0n

CaTchW0n New Member

once my boy out in oc got his medical card, we was off trainwreck and brownies all day..
    test
  6. toker

ima be gathering some info in the coming week/s... most on clone onlys though...

shits hard to find and harder to verify...

this one respected kat said urkle has been around for like a decade...

check this one out since you're thinking about breeding.. i take no credit for this as i copied this from somewhere else..

strain -vision thai.......

Thai x Afgani (Personally collected from land of origin,well as close to Afganistan as I dared)

Backcrossed to the Thai twice.Then IBL.

In the backcross I looked for the larger/earlier flowering gene from the Afi and followed her down.This took 750 plants.I smoked all of the offspring over the initial three years of the backcross looking for the Thai high that the mother had.

A little labour of love.

I still have the Thai mother but lost the Afi male in a bust a couple of years ago.

Vision

u think u got the time and space to go through 750 plants???

we need to find some island/country to buy haha
    test
  7. toker

sup man...havent heard from u in a minute.. everything all good??

same oh shit round here..slowly gettin back the girls..

la confidential
    sfv og kush
    larry og kush
    pre 98 bubba kush
    banana kush - never got to try bwaana banana whateva.. we'll see
    ECSD
    UK cheese
    91 chem
    urkle
    purple kush
    so cal master kush

still waiting on green crack, blue dream, super silver haze, bubblegum, puss kush, hogs breath, and a shit load more

OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!!!!!! U WONT BE FORGOTTEN : (
    test
  8. SiFu

Bless up man!! Yea my lil LR#2 X AK-47 is coming along, its sprouted Oct 9th so I'm about 3weeks deep, it should begin autoflowering within the next week.....

It doesnt look like a good plant tho hahaha the main stem has grown all weird pushing the plant to 'lean' and coz its so small (but quite bushy) its hard to trim some of the dying leaves at the very bottom...I'll get some pics so you can let me know if it looks normal or relatively healthy hahahaha

I seen that UK Cheese.....I was gonna get seeds as they just started to release them instead of clone onlys....I also seen Hogs Breath, that shit looks nice as fuck!!! I was alos thinking of getting some Cinderella I think it was called, shit looked good!!

I seen a lot I want, I'm making a list of the strains I'm interested, mainly short flowering and minimum height plants, I'm looking for a good hashmaker there's a few around but I aint sure which ones the 'best' so to speak.....

I've also spoke to a homie back home to get me some Hemlock seeds....Hemlock is a local strain to the South Coast UK, I know of two cuts going around the hood, one of them is from the originator and is nice the other is from someone who germed a seed they found in a bag and isnt as good....but I requested some Hemmy seeds and I'll get its lineage if possible, I KNOW FOR A FACT this strain aint in Cali yet, that will give me something exclusive to perhaps trade or something namean!?!?! You ever heard of it?? Probably not, its a real deep green looking weed with orange and brown hairs, a real nice smoke if cured properly, very heavy smoke! I'll keep you posted!

You ever heard of CH9 seeds?? are they a reputable seedbank??

PEACE
    test
  9. SiFu

Cheese
    Genetics: Skunk No. 1 (Cheese) x Afghani
    Type: f1 Hybrid
    Harvest Date: October/November
    Flowering Period: 8-10 Weeks
    THC Content: Unknown
    Numero de Semillas Por Paquete: 10
    Characteristics: Good yields with pungent cheesy smell.

10 regular seeds - out of stock 5 female seeds - £25gbp in stock 10 female seeds - £42gbp in stock

Cheese is a unique strain, until now, available as clone form only. Like many cannabis strains the history and origins of Cheese are somewhat confused and distorted.
    Cheese originated in 1988-89 as one unique female phenotype out of packet of Sensi Seeds Skunk No. 1 grown somewhere in the Chiltern Hills. This one plant produced impressively large buds and had a very distinctive cheesy odour. It was quickly cloned and named Cheese.

Around 1995 a Cheese clone was passed on to Exodus, an alternative community living in Haz Hall on the edges of Luton. Exodus organised free parties, championed the legalisation of cannabis, grew cannabis themselves and protected each other from the law. They also started CANABIS (Campaign Against Narcotic Abuse Because of Ignorance in Society). Because of all the people that passed through the Exodus community many clones were handed out to visitors and the strain continued to grow in notoriety.

For many years Cheese has passed around an underground network of growers in the UK, helped by Exodus and others, until one clone came into the hands of the Big Buddha.

The Big Buddha realised its importance and set about crossing the clone with a suitable father. This he found in a traditional landrace, pure-bred Afghani that a friend had brought back from Afghanistan during travels in that area.

The result is a strain that takes 8 – 10 weeks to flower and is consistently a much better yielder than the original Cheese, and flavour and taste is well preserved. Appealing fruity fresh smell, uplifting effect, highly pungent hence its name!
    test
  10. SiFu

[​IMG]

Monster female cannabis seeds
    Yield: High

Cultivation: Indoors/Outdoors

Flowering Indoors: 65-70 days

Flowering Outdoors: Mid / end October

Cross between a south american hybrid and a G13. Aroma of wooden barrels and ••••es, hard and dry. High concentration of hairs, making it ideal for making your own hashish.

Buds are thick and long, but not all compact.

Basically has a sativa effect, very manageable. Easy to grow. Needs supporting during flowering because the weight causes the plant to bend easily.

This strain is from Eva Seeds, it looks like a fucking cactus!!!!! hahahaha

Above tho, is that the cheese you talking about from Big Bhudda??? They also got something called blue cheese which is bb from DJ Short and Cheese, also looks potent!!

PEACE
    test
  11. SiFu

hahaha one last post....

Whats an f1??? I understand that a 'pheno' means a plant with 'individual' characteristics, like if I got some skunk #1 seeds and grew them but one of them displayed a red tint for example that would be a specific pheno of the skunk #1 plant right??

But whats an f1 hybrid?? The first cross?? cheers!

PEACE
    test
  12. toker

i would say to tie it up to support it if its fallin ova but that thing is kinda small.. still might be able to though.. an is it showing deficiencies??

heard some bad things about big buddah.. i think something about a hermi.. i dunno off my head but id check him out first.. plus i think there were problems.. i think it was something about it not really lookin like the actual Cheese cut..

im no expert on the breedin shit but i think this is the problem with trying to make seeds of "clone onlys".. Cheese is a select pheno of Skunk 1.. a basic cross would yeild varying phenos.. no guarentee of gettin a "cheese pheno".. thats why people BX, backcross, strains.. cross it back to the original clone so it increases the likelyhood of it lookin like the supposed strain..

i know this sucks but sometimes its best to just get the actual clone only cus the stuff out there isnt like the cut.. good thing there are tons of good strains in seed form

cinderella = c99 is one of those.. uplifting high can be racy at times..finishes pretty fast.. two main phenos i beleive.. grapefruit n pineapple.. best part for u, its a Jack Herer hybrid haha..

never heard of hemlock..

know of CH9.. i wanna say this kat just started out, cali boy.. he does femms but its wierd, not that i know jack shit about making femms.. he got a Femmed jack herer i think

borrowed from another site

F1 Generation- first filial generation, the offspring of two P1 (parent) plants
    F1 hybrid- heterozygous first filial generation
    Heterozygous- the condition when the two genes for a trait are not the same on each member of a pair of homologous chromosomes; individuals heterozygous for a trait are indicated by an "Aa" or "aA" notation and are not true-breeding
    test
  13. SiFu

Yea man, Can't you reverse sex a plant?? I read something about it, so I assume the best thing to do is reverse sex a clone and pollinate another clone with it!?!? hahaha fuck knows hahaha

My plant looks ok, the stem got twisted somehow when it was very young so its grwoing quite weird, I dont think I'll get a big yield (not that these yield big anyway)...just cracked another 2 seeds, the one thats growing is defo flowering tho, the middle has long white hairs an shit!!!

Hemlock, like I said, as far as I know its exclusive to the Southern UK, its real nice bud....if I get some seeds I'll throw one or two your way so you can test it out, I'll let you know!

PEACE
    test
  14. toker

yea u can reverse the sex.. i believe thats how u cross 2 clone onlys.. but i think u might run into problems in later generations.. i need to read more into it..

i wouldnt trip out to much on the stem.. this probably wont apply to u since u got lowryders but some people will bend the plants using simple tying up methods.. that will increase yield.. i just learned bout this in my plant bio class.. but plants are phototropic(sp) i think thats what i was called.. basically plants will grow towards the light.. u can bend them and they should eventually start to curl back up towards the light..

UK got their own set of clones just like any other region so i dont doubt u.. ive heard bout the UK cheese, UK pineapple and psychosis
    test
  15. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

like 700-800 a qp for headies but i don't sell. too much bullshit to deal with.
    test
  16. SiFu

Yea my plants showing some deficiencies.....discolouration of some leaves etc....I havent used any nutes tho, just water and I think I used to small a pot.....the next ones I'll use some nutes, my grow box is almost finished so I'll have more control an shit namean!!!

PEACE
    test
  17. toker

normally the homies just start them in regular plastic cups.. then transplant them to either a 1 gallon or 5 gallon.. depends but some ppl will move them to 10 or 25 gallons but thats for huge plants..

theres a hydro store here so u can find most products as far as soil an nutes.. dunno if u got one.. but they arent neccessary cus im pretty sure i can find a soil/nute mix for u based off stuff found in stores like lowes or something

just let me know what kinda stores u got
    test
  18. SiFu

I've just been getting pre=mixed potting soil, I forget the numbers but its higher in Nitrogen, the veg stage was fine, apart from the twisted stem the leaves were healthy green looking etc....now its flowering tho, I need more potassium (I aint sure of the right NPK value, I've seen them say 20-10-10 for veg then 10-10-20 for flower, but the highest pre-mix I could find was like 6-1-1 or something).......

But yea, we got hydro stores, Home Depot and various other gardening centers...

I looked at organic nutes and inorganic ones, things like Tiger Bloom etc but I really dont think its needed for lowryders that finish in about 8weeks from seed....I DO need a PH tester tho and get better at making sure my water is ph balanced....hahahaha fucking newbies we cant even do the basic shit!!!!! hahahahaha

But if you got a recipie for a good soil mix then I'd appreciate any help namean, coz these next ones I wanna put a bit more effort in to, not to mention when I get my Jack seeds, I got a feeling growing the Jack is gonna be a lot more challenging!!

PEACE
    test
  19. toker

totally forgot bout this...

ill get u a mix this weekend.. just got done with my finals so i got some free time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.