Prices for a Brick

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by P.E.N.I.S, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol kid, you kno nothing

the brick reference has to do with location . . . good shit doesnt move in bricks WHERE YOU ARE that doesnt say jack shit about anywhere else. . . wtf is up with dumb kida thinken the entire world operates the way their area does

and if you really growen it like you claim then you do pay for a QP, depending on power costs where you are and what kinda ferts yer useing and how much they cost id put yer overhead at $1000-$1600 per lb plus a downpayment of $5,000 - $10,000 for startup costs, variation being how big an op it is and what method you usein, hydro vs aero etc.

that said how much are ppl gunna pay when they get it offa you? personally i wouldnt give you anything over $2,200 for the absolute best you got putting a QP at $550.

and if your so smart i want to hear what you THINK each A represents in tripple A bud ie. what upgrades bud from A to AA to AAA.
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

what mothers do u got?
    test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yo Toker....send me some seeds!!!! hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  4. SiFu

Oh yea donw here, we get QP's of Mexican for about $140, High-Grade goes from $240 upwards a ZIP depending on quality etc, dunno the QP prices, but noway I could get a QP for 500, not even from the homie who grows crazy amounts up in Humbolt namean!

PEACE
    test
  5. SiFu

PPS. Yo Sub....you should come to the next Grind Time Battle in LA and bring some of that niceness init, last time we was on Crenshaw by the Murial Wall thing, dunno where it'll be next time, but defo come, I wanna cop some of that fire you be claiming to have init.....

PEACE
    test
  6. SiFu

Finally, I just bought some Female LowRyder x AK47 Autoflowering seeds init!!!!! Woot Woot!!! Lets hope they arrive tho!!! hahaha

Anyone have any dealings with dope-seeds dotcom??? I'm not gonna get arrested by customs am I?? hahahaha

I'm excited tho....been meaning to get these for a long minute namean!!!

PEACE
    test
  7. SiFu

NEW IN -LOWRYDER 2 X AK47 FEMINISED
    Genetic: automatic AK47 x LOWRYDER #2
    Typ: autoflowering hybrid
    Sex: females only
    Height: 40-70 cm.
    Flowering: automatic - during the third week
    Harvest: 70-75 days from germination
    Yield: 20 – 50 gr./plant
    Pot: 5-12 Lt.
    INDOOR/OUTDOOR

An F1 cross between a Lowryder #2 and the new AK47 automatic in which the two parents express their best genetical traits: high resin production and fruity aroma of a carefully selected Lowryder #2 pheno, and the size and branching of the AK47 automatic. This poli-hybrid is fully autoflowering and matures in 70-75 days from germination, reaching optimal size if given enough light (intensity and time). The best conditions are 20 hours of light and 4 of dark during the entire cycle. Outdoors the best time is may-august, but it's easy to do multiple cycles per season, until november.

PEACE
    test
  8. toker

u and ur damn fem lowryders lol..

hopefully they make it too u, feds have been crackin down lately.. how much u spend???

but u fucked up cuddie.. big time... u started buyin seeds.. u realize there is no end now right???? i thought my weed addiction was bad til i started doing this.. lol yea this puts it to shame.. i can spend so much money in no time.. and it never end cus the next day ima see something i want to add to the stable.. /sarcasm off/

u get to the point where u wonder if ur ever gonna run all them ahahaha.. but damn does it hurt the wallet when u spendin like $200 per pack.. good thing there are quality shit at all kinda prices..

i dunno where u sent them, might not wanna say on here.. maybe pm me.. but the safest route is to get a box at the post office that way it never goes to ur house or grow.. cus so long as u dont put ur info ( ill talk to u bout this lata) on the stuff u can always deny it..

but i do know people that have had the feds knack their shit.. its called THE GREEN TAPE.. bastards take ur seeds and leave a note i think.. just deny that u did it.. they have no evidence.. i never got the green tape but then again i moved so who knows.. but those POS did take my fuckin OG kush seeds.. i was fucked heated that day.. good thing the other two packs made it..

i still got some shit i gotta put upan take care of ( moving all the stuff fucken sucks... drivin with plants aint a joke.. neither is moving everything back into a house without ur neighbors findin out)

but i hope to have everything on go b4 the end of the yr.. if everything goes as planned i hope to have a bunch of clones.. OG Kush, bubba kush, urkle, chem, trainwreck etc.. plus the crew got tons of seeds.. pretty much anything u can think of..

do ur thing cuddie.. one of the better investments youll make.. plus the community is always out there to help *wink wink* get ur setup and a some runs under ur belt.. if u actaully keep this up you'll be amazed how quick u can get shit.. and outside top notch growers, kats wont be able to come close to ur gear..

props for actually go through with it.. ima send some positve vibes ur way to try to keep the feds off ur shit lol
    test
  9. SiFu

Yea Bless Up Man!! I didnt do no sneaky mail stuff, just straight thru to me, which was a mistake....however, I only spent like 40quid which is about 75bucks or so.....I only bought 5 seeds init, they said they send it in a brown envelope with no markings to say whats inside.....I'm assuming if the custys detect it (not sure how they would??) they would just confiscate it and I wouldnt recieve it, thats right init??? I thought it was only illegal ot germ seeds now just have them?? hehehehe

I'm not too worried, next time I'll have my homie in the UK buy them, and then ship them to me real discreet init, might be the best way!

Cant wait for them to arrive tho, got my lights all ready!! Nothing fancy or powerful, 2-45W Floro's one 65k the other 30k.....they should be enough for these little babies, couple of runs with these little ones, get used to taking care of the plants, then maybe jump into some other larger strains, get used to those, then start trying to cross my own shit!!!!! thats my plan anyway!!

PEACE
    test
  10. toker

um.. the only reason why i wouldnt send it to the pad is cus of the grow rooms na'mean.. like if ur grow was at the homies pad and u send it to ur pad, i dont think anything will happen.. the only thing is next time use a fake name.. that way u can always deny it if anything did happen.. how did u pay?? the crew usually uses international money orders so it cant be traced back..

to my knowledge seeds are illegal.. shit might start gettin harder too cus the UK is startin to act like the US.. i think there was talk of them maybe bannin seeds too : (

certain parts of the states are harder to pull off.. i wanna say it was like texas an chicago that were crackin down hard.. but thats on the seed distributors... they need to change it up..

good luck cuddie... hit u up later.. i might make a thread listing some decent strains worth checkin out so u know whats out there for future reference..
    test
  11. toker

whatup

u get ur present??

these going indoors rite??? dont u guys still got lots of sun down there?? still kinda warm around here.. thinkin bout puttin shit outside til it actually gets cold

but first i need to find a T5.. tryna land some cuttings soon..
    test
  12. toker

sup.. anything?

homie kicked down some chem cuttings

hope to get the og kush an bubbas b4 the end of the month

prob get some sensi star, super silver haze, urkle, blueberry, master kush, pure kush, cheese, herijuana or so other crazy shit too

need to find a t5 quick haha
    test
  13. SiFu

Yea man, they arrived the other day, just cracked one and put it under a light....

I was a bit worried hahaha but luckily this company knows what they doing, on the envelope they put 'data card' on the customs form hahah and that it was a gift.....they wrapped it up nicely too.....

I need more space, I need more seeds, and I need more plants!!!!!! hahahaha

You in Norcal right toker?!?! Meet me in Oakland next month and give me some seeds!!!!!! hahaha plus you can watch the Grind Time Battles init!

PEACE
    test
  14. toker

sweet u got them.. i was hoping that company wasnt one of the many scammers out there. might wanna edit out their shipping method though hehe..

ditto but i need moneytoo lol

where are u putting them?? closet or u got an extra room??

my dream.. setup a t5 for the cuttings to veg.. maybe veg some longer under a 400/600 + keep mothers under this.. then finish them under the 1000

dont really got any extras.. the ones i had the homies get me are r kinda hard to give away.. they either cost alot or come from quality genetics that i need.. should be changing though but we should probably pm bout it(no disrespect but i gotta make sure u legit). i need to get a t5 so i can get these cuttings from the crew + keep clones under.. so if everything goes good i should have some up..

if u cant wait i might know where to get some for cheaper..
    test
  15. SiFu

Yea man, send me a PM....I'm a be in SF Nov 15th and that.....

Obviously if you cant spare none, then thats understandable, but, if between then and now, you get something you could pass along, please do so!! hehehe

PEACE
    test
  16. toker

sup man.. u gettin quicker lol

hey what kinda space u got for these things.. u using a full room or like a closet?? any dimensions??

probably good for me to know how much room u got if the birds do end up droppin stuff off.. cus if u on limitd space i doubt u want something doing a lot of side branching.. prob best with those bitches that shoot up..

thats unless u want a closet monster.. theres a couple strains that can be heavy on the sativa side.. 8-10ft indoor : )

but one of those can take up a whole closet.. they will just cover the shit outta any other plant and block the light lol

ill pm u later.. time to play
    test
  17. SiFu

Right now I'm working with a small closet set-up....but I'm gonna be building a box that'll be about 3.5ft high and only a couple of feet wide, so yea, nothing too bushy!!! hahaha although right now, I think I'm gonna try and stock up, try to get some varieties in the freeze-locker for the future namean!?!? So I'm open to taking whatever I can get!!! Monsters an all!!! hahahaha my only thing is I wanna know what it is, I dont want random seeds although they could be fun :) I'd prefer to get things I know something about, so when I smoke it I know its history!!! hahaha anyway, holla homie!!

PEACE
    test
  18. toker

i should try to make a box because those tent things r expensive an i need to keep plants seperated..

sometimes u can find dressers or something along those lines that can be made into a grow box.. ill see if i can find where most kats get those homemade ones from..

word @ stockin up... if u got the xtra cash there are several varieties worth checkin out.. IMo stick to the ones that are gonna be limited stock or hard to find.. strains with proven genetics.. u can always find certain strain like white widow, hindu kush, NL, skunk, etc...

then there are strains that ud give an arm for.. F-13 n Old Time Moonshine are part of the blueberry family by DJS.. well one of the parent plants died and those lines will no longer be availiable commercially : (

same thing happened to blockhead IIRC...

landraces are also worth preserving..

Mj history is always gonna be a lil blurry..

to my knowledge nobody can verify where Urkle came from.. ditto Bubba kush.. hell alot of strains.. anybody besides Paradise Seeds know what the genetic makeup of Sensi Star is???

kush can refer to afghans, india, or pakistan even though they are different..

and bagseed aint that bad.. u gotta start somewhere..

u'd be surprised which famed clones came from that process ahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

all i can say cuddie is pop them seeds.. u neva know.. u could have the next big thing
    test
  19. SiFu

Forreal homie, I been on a mad hunt, and its obvious from the websites that certain strains go out of sotck pretty quick.....one specific strain that caught my eye was DNA Genetics SharksBreath, its a cross of Great White Shark and Jamacian Lambsbread.....this is what they say...

"Sharksbreath has an amazing flavour, smell and an outstanding buzz and we have done an excellent job in creating this very special plant for you. Sharksbreath is a highly potent top-notch weed and a connoisseur’s delight! Short stout plants pack on frosty and very dense colas. A heavy feeder, good air flow is also required to prevent bud rot from Sharksbreath. Sharksbreath is a great low-odour variety for the grower wanting a special headstash.

Sharksbreath is 80% Indica 20% Sativa, is GWS x Jamaican Lambsbread and has an indoor flowering time of 9 weeks."

A Picture:-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BUt yea, I been looking at landraces too.....there was a couple from Japan that looked interesting namean, shits deep homie hahaha the more you look the more you see its nuts, but, this LR2xAK47 has sprouted so we'll see how it goes, there was some other dwarf seeds I wanted but they out of stock....check these out:-

Strain: Masterlow cannabis seeds
    Genetics: Lowryder x Master Kush
    Variety: Indica / Sativa / Ruderalis
    Type: Stabilized Hybrid
    Harvest Date: 2.5 months from sowing
    Flowering Period: 6 weeks
    THC Content: Unknown
    No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10
    Characteristics: Auto-flowering strain with heavy indica influence

Strain: Power stout cannabis seeds seeds

Genetics: Lowryder x Unknown
    Variety: Indica / Ruderalis / Sativa
    Type: Stabilized hybrid
    Harvest Date: 2.5 months from sowing
    Flowering Period: 6 weeks
    THC Content: Unknown
    Characteristics: Auto-flowering strain with a heavy indica presence.

That second doesnt seem good until you see the photo, looks nice and stocky hahaha:-

[​IMG]

You'll be hearing more from me man, I really want some Jack Herer seeds tho, only thing is they big tall plants, you think I could do a minature grow?? I aint quite figured out all that shit yet, I'm assuming I can just veg until its half the height I want it to be then begin to flower init

PEACE
    test
  20. toker

hahah.. i remember when i first starting checkin strains.. just about everything caught my attention.. i was the same way with JC/JTR hehe..

dunno much about that strain besides the parents in this cross.. Lamsbread is a clone only and GWS is a strain by shanti.. i think its white widow x skunk..

that said FUCK DNA haha.. they are liars and thieves..

they used to have a strain Cannalope Haze that they tried to pass off as their own... so people start growing it out only to find out its pretty much CINDY99.. i think they even tried to deny it after being called out..

and more recently they are advertising another strain that aint theres...

I personally wouldnt waste my $$ on them cus i dont like they way the conduct themselves.. in this game there are companies out there tryna help the community and companies out there to make a quick buck... they are the latter..

IMO, they are just tryna cash in on all these clone onlys.. but its all on you.. ive gotten stuff from people that had a lot of shit said about them.. just depends if u think its worth the risk

ive heard about strains from Japan but never seen anybody actually running them.. so i dont know how potent they r or if they are good for breeding..

there are a lot of landraces.. Buyer Beware though.. sometimes companies try to pass off landraces off as pure when they arent.. and maybe a more important note.. These arent for beginners IMO.. so if u do get some save them til u think ur ready.. Pure Sats are NOT for Rookies.. and sometimes with landraces u have to breed a lil to find the killer phenos( make f2s then run those)..

word.. i know of 2 kats that work with these lines.. one is the breeder of that Masterlow... they also have a sour diesel x lowryder 2 cross.. cant remember their other crosses.. i know they had a femmed lowryder

never had the priveledge of running Jack, hard to find and $$$.. same reason why i never bought Sensi Star..

but i think this guy from Mendo is offering femmed Jack.. only thing is i dont understand his femming process.. but it is cheaper than the original JACK..

abou the height-- the breeders should say how much of a stretch to expect once u start flowering.. off the top of my head the most i saw from the packs i got were 3.5 x... some strains are in the 1.5-2.5 x so it all depends.. if ur box has a max height of 3.5 ft an the strain has a 3.5x stretch ud would have to flower them at 12inches of less... of course this is pheno dependent..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.