Prices for a Brick

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by P.E.N.I.S, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P.E.N.I.S

P.E.N.I.S Money:Long

Im trying to get an idea of whats a good average price for a brick of low quality,mid,and for high quality

And any idea on how much profit I could make off of buying a QP for $500
    test
  2. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I can get a lb of some good schwag for 500.... But you wont find no prices like that unless you've been in the dope game.

is 500 a qp normal prices up north? cause I get qps for 120..
    test
  3. P.E.N.I.S

P.E.N.I.S Money:Long

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It really is true that niggas get everything cheaper down south....

I dont know if 500 is a good price or not for a QP.....It might be him uppin the price cus I dont really know what they run for

I can tell if it is or not off of the profit
    test
  4. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

if this is ur first time slangin ur gunna waste all ur money
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol this dude needs a hustlers handbook or some shit

$500 is a great pice for a QP if its dro. I'd suggest making 1.4 dubs (unless you wanna be a cheap asshole and do grams) and you will triple your money ($1000 profit)
    test
  6. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^hahaha "whent out got himself a drug dealer starter kit, sold a couple of bags, copped a few of them kicks" - jin

it all really depends on yer area

back home i can get QP of top notch for 5 bills but max you can flip it for if you dont smoke any is 640-800 depending on what level you work

however out here they go for 650-800 and can be flipped for 900-1300 depending on how you work

there are a LOT of other variables that can come into play for profit so it all really depe3nds on yer area and yer connects . . i kno if u can get it sealed in a tuna can ppl will pay at least $20 more for the sack/can
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

you got robbed buyin a qp for 500 already

unless thats some really good shit
    test
  8. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

damn if u guys can get qp's for 500 shit ill throw u 200 to get me that... ya'll talking bout dro or kush?? cuz in chicago the cheapest we get qps of dro for is 1000.. n u gotta know someone... then in the city they sell shit for ridiculous prices... 500-700 for a zip of kush, i think that shits stupid as fuck... thats why i always chose pills instead of buds to sell... cop urself a jar, ull make a 1400 in profit if u sell 20 a pill @ clubs
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

well i dunno bout reg prices

i got connects i get my pounds for under 2gs

and i got the best shit in LA
    test
  10. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i did say top notch

anythin less in it'll go as low as 700 an lb, depending

--edit--
    not always kush or anythin else you guys (cept maybe toker) have heard of, but just as good or better

most ppl i kno dont do kush cuz its a pain in the ass, and they dont wanna deal with it when they can just do skunk 1, crystal globe, K-roc . . . etc
    test
  11. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

see that shit sounds legit... but out here its more u buy the cheaper it is... how much would u pay for a zip if u didnt go to a pharmacy??

damn i can double my money if i ever went out to la... and brought it back to chicago... and after research, if la buds is all that which i wouldnt doubt... i can flip em for 5k to 5 and a half... damn i gotta take a road trip...

Sub, u fucks w/ pills? how much could u get a boat for?? and what kind do they got out there in la??

Anyone ever get white rolex or red transformers???
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

well if you buyin alot of pounds yea is cheaper

but it also depends on what it is

a pound of dro is gonna be cheaper then blue cheese

half these niggas never heard of blue cheese

u could def make money in chi with trees from here

u ever comin to LA get at me

i use to deal with pill in hs

but dude i fucked with got knocked
    test
  13. Flip Dawg

Flip Dawg New Member

You people sound rediculous you all prob smoke sticks and seeds...you just look at a strain of headies and call it kush or haze or piff when its totally different know what youre talking about aint nobody getting quaps of kush or other headies for 500 so shut the fuck up
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

u mad u smoke dirt?? [funny]
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lol okay Mr. Oblivious Baller. I can't even get a QP of dro for $500, but common sense tells me that diff locations = diff prices. So you shut the fuck up.
    test
  16. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

pretty sure the $500 is for archie

btw piff is pretty much haze.. ehhhh haze hybrid

but ur rite that actuall kind bud goes for way more than 500.. u can get that for a zip..

ppl speakin otherwise are liars.. economically speakin it makes no sense.. people need to step back for a second an think shit out..

most growers = business men.. why do u think there is nothing but kush an purple out in the market.. they follow the trends.. society buys into the hype and they make a killin.. dunno how many mother rooms got a makeover to fit todays market..
    test
  17. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

chemo
    champagne
    rene
    godbud
    biker bob(?)
    sweet pink grape fruit
    king
    pink kush(?)

^^^ me want the above
    test
  18. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

toker u need to get at me
    test
  19. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

wtf yall got some deals down south and out west.. i can cop a qp of dro for 750 n that's considered a good price out here.. i've heard of other prices in MA where you can get a qp of dro for around 500-600 but never followed up on them..
    test
  20. Flip Dawg

Flip Dawg New Member

you both can suck my dick none of you are getting any decent bud for 500 a quap maybe some nuggets or something but i will bet anything you don't get kush or any heady tree for that cheap...i'm not just some dumb nigga on here talking shit I know more about bud than half you mother fuckers its what i do for a living I make my money off weed legally just cause you are some dumb fuck who doesn't appreciate it and just talks all that bullshit about getting it for cheap...you know how much i pay for a qp...nothin nigga know why cause i'm smart bout that shit and grow my own I don't go on some stupid website getting in battles trying to sound like I get the best shit for the cheapest...so shut the fuck up pick out your seeds and stems and roll yourself up something nice and make up more stories about how you got lbs on the low low and by the way when you say "how much does a brick cost" you should be talking about chach and shit not weed that is unless you are getting mids like i supose cause everybody knows you don't get bricked up heady buds only that garbage
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.