Presence..what the fuck?!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PresenceNY, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Yea, that battle with L-Dubble had me rollin. Same with that guy Show, I think was his name.
    But that battles with Icon in the preliminaries were pretty ill, too. Icon's "freestyle" in the special features was ill as fuck.
    test
  2. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

iCON ripped it up in Brainstorm.
    test
  3. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

YO.......what up Remynd?! What's up Grimee outta Boston? What up Wastelands? Yo....Denku....if u get this ....for real I aplogize sincerely yo. I moved and my internet service wasnt provided in the new building...couldnt get to my email....blah blah.. No excuses...I know I suck. I definately will cop the album though for real. And I'm sorry to the whole crew.....PLEASE DONT THINK IT WAS PERSONNAL! Props to everyone liking the battle shit yo......gracias. I'm back ya'll....stay up.

Peace.

Presence.
    test
  4. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

tight he in NY.
    test
  5. ADilla

ADilla New Member

what up Presence...Big Ups...keep slayin those battles

AD

theCREST
    test
  6. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

presence, where you battling in NYC, end of the weak? braggin rites?
    test
  7. djlucky

djlucky New Member

Good to see everyone supporting my boy.
    Pres - Cant wait to see you at the Battle 4 Midwest Supremacy. Talked to Concept from Crisis Center the otherday and he said he thinks you're a cool muthafucka.
    I'm just glad as hell you can make the battle this year. Which you coulda been back last year.
    Also, my boy Colt Cabana (www.coltcabana.com) has been using "Calling Out" as his wrestling intro music and someone posted on his board saying he wanted to buy it.
    Remynd - Good to see you posting on here. it me up.
    Everyone else - Keep supporting each other. And come check out the Battle 4 Midwest Supremacy next week. Website still under mass construction... www.midwestbattle.com
    test
  8. Prooven

Prooven Guest

Where can i get this Brainstorm 2 Battle dvd/video?? is there a site i can go to? or is it in stores..i want to see this shit, it sounds ill
    test
  9. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

presence, is it true you cancelled that mexico vacation to come defend your crown at brainstorm?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.