Presence..what the fuck?!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PresenceNY, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

Hey yo....did anybody cop that Brainstorm 2 battle dvd yet? Shit...I havent even seen it yet!!! And I won the damn Battle!!! But yo....it's been a crazy long time since I shouted out on emceebattles...what's the deal peeps? Ya'll good? Man....I just moved to manhattan to get my mother fucking masters degree in social work kids.....Not like any one gives a fuck about that...but u know how it is....Got to keep the name around.
    But yo.......props out to everyone doing there thing...You'll be able to catch me at the Midwest Supremacy Battle in Cinncinatti late october..... AND YO....THE NEW SINGLE PRODUDED BY THE BEAT BANDITS OUT OF QUEENS DROPS REAL SOON AND IT'S FUCKING OFF THE CHART SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT...SIDE A IS CALLED " THE RACE " AND SIDE B IS CALLED " FREQUENTLY ATTEND ". SO...BE ON THE LOOK OUT CUZ IT'S DROPPING IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS. PEACE AND BLESSINGS

PRESENCE.
    test
  2. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

I got that shit. Pretty dope.....
    test
  3. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

Yo....thanx man. I appreciate it.

Peace.
    test
  4. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Presence you aint nothing, but a racist little fucker. I hope you burn in hell you son of a bitch.
    test
  5. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

Fuck u fucking pussy....u dont know a god damn thing about the trials and tribulations I've seen in my life. Did u ever assit me? Didnt think so....so fuck off u hater. It was a battle u sensitve ho.....GET OVER IT.

PUSSY
    test
  6. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Yea right, Hitler.
    test
  7. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

see......now i look all evil and whatnot. That was my boy fucking with me trying to start some shit.....nobody was really even dissing!! That's allright he's only 12.
    test
  8. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Presence, you little turd.
    test
  9. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

what the fuck?
    i think i missed something.
    why is Presence racist?
    what did he say?
    test
  10. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

He's not racist. I was must messin around with my little buddy.
    test
  11. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

???
    You're strange.
    test
  12. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

O shit

whta up Presence, i was just talking to you at the Immortal Technique show, it must of been like 6 hours ago now, i was the dude w/ the glasses from Boston, thanx for the cd man, the shit was fire, i haven't even gone to sleep yet since i talked to you, it was good talking to you man, good luck w/ everything and i'll be on a look out for that single...

pz Grime tha MC
    test
  13. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Ayo, I got the Brainstorm DVD. That shit was pretty ill. Good job. Are you goin to Brainstorm this year? Nimmy's Fazza is tryin 2 get me to go up there & stay with him.
    test
  14. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

Presence you were definately the best at that battle, too bad you're not returning this year. All in all (from the DVD) the only battle I really enjoyed was that one of you versus L-Dubble, that guy was shook as fuck and obviously isn't a great emcee, because he could have had some good rebuttles to that. Oh and that one where you talked about that dude's trkey neck, that was hilarious. The rest of the DVD is pretty low caliber/boring to me, I think it'll be better this year. Especially if nocando and bo-rat get up there. I don't think franco can make it, but he'd make it a lot more interesting as well. We need more of the top cali heads up there!
    test
  15. joshuarockets

joshuarockets New Member

Yo Presence...it's been a minute...warp tour chicago, i think...good to see that your doing well out on the east coast...keep making that music...if your back in town hit me up and I'll get you a show in the Mad....peace...jack cracker
    test
  16. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Holy shit it is rpesence the guy who we were supposed to do a track with and then suddenly dissapeared off planet eart until i seen this post .. How ya doing buddy ol pal.. , LOL.. you know our new album dropped.. dawg peep here.. to listen in or even copp one family..

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/wastelands
    test
  17. DoC

DoC New Member

PRESDIZZLE.... HOlla @ ya boy! I'll be in the NY state in October. I'll get up with ya... keep on movin.
    test
  18. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Why? If he did that you wouldn't be able to meet up with him in NY.
    test
  19. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

i thought presence was from Chicago
    test
  20. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

he is but is now in NY..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.