Presence.. ON MTV!!???

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PresenceNY, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

YO....MOTHERFUCKERS PEEP THE GAME! Your boy has already beaten out like one hundred emcees and just filmed the pilot episode to the newest battle reality show on MTV! The show will b called " The Cypher "...and it is hosted by the RZA of Wu-Tang. Today me and emcees Mecca, Shocka, Tru Mack, and Diana Floss met the Rza in Brickcity New Jersey to tape a battle between brickcities own Big Ace versus whoever he wanted to pick....and the shit was NASTY!!!!! Seriously the most intense battle I have ever seen between Ace and Tru Mack...then tru mack verses shocka. If MTV likes what they see on the tape and picks it up....then the rest will b history ya know!!!! Peace to everyone whose supported me and god bless u all......prey that a brother makes it!!! Sincerly, Presence.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Fuckin Ill!!
    test
  3. Numberz

Numberz KING

That's ill, but why MTV? I hate censored shit. Shoulda sold it to HBO or some shit.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

It's not like they said PRESENCE PLEASE COME WITH US. And he was like "..alright, I'll do you this one favor". They're tryin to exploit the battle scene and my little dunny P Dawg is gonna milk this like a fat cow!! GO PRESENCE!1
    test
  5. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

Well...the network choice is really up to the producers of the show. I guess if MTV isnt interested..then maybe they can pitch it to hbo or someone else. And I agree...we wont be able to curse or anything and that will suck. But...at this stage for me.....cuz not that many people know who I am....exposure in any form I'll take right?! Shit I dont care if it's on Lifetime God Damit!!!!
    test
  6. Numberz

Numberz KING

True. Just get your name out there, fam. Do what you gotta do.
    test
  7. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

werd...thanx man. I'm def trying to build out here in the apple yo.
    test
  8. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

U met the Mufuckin Rza? that is mad ill props on the battle shit
    test
  9. Numberz

Numberz KING

I don't appreciate you comin through my state and not scoupin me up for some shit like that, though.
    test
  10. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

damn...my fault fam!!! Next time ur in the ride no doubt yo!!!
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

BIg Ace & Tru Mac Were 2 Of Tha Finals 8 On Tha MTV Battle...We Don't Wanna See Em' On Tv Again...Especially Afta Ace Spit A Blatant Free Against Reign...And Afta Tru Mac Got Herbed By Nite On-Stage...

But See'n Presence & Mecca Is Dope...I Wan See...
    test
  12. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Yo, this means that underground heads may get a little more exposure....good shit.
    Ayo, Presence, you're doin big things, homie. GOOD JOB!!
    Ayo, hopefully I'll see you at Scribble Jam next year.
    test
  13. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Here's the catch tho......it's MTV. The same station that named Nelly and P Diddy I believe too, better emcee's than KRS One. The Day Yo! Mtv Raps got cancelled is the day hiphop died on MTV.... So as always with MTV and hiphop related things... I don't expect much.
    test
  14. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

doggy fizzle televizzle nizzle
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

Gay show. Besides, Snoops a bitch. And a stool pigeon.
    test
  16. Numberz

Numberz KING

That's true. But if this shit Presence is doin airs on there, it'll probably get mad good ratings for them cause look how many hip-hop heads is on this site alone that would probably watch it. Then you got the other millions of ûûûûûs not on the site that would want to see that shit. It's money for them. As long as MTV doesn't manipulate it and turn it into some bullshit, I ain't got a problem, kid.

Oh, yeah. And I was supposed to meet RZA one day for some entrepreneur thing I was in earlier this year, but the ûûûûû that ran it who had mad connects had to move. He was a cool ûûûûû, too. We met Russell Simons, though. That shit was straight. Next time you see RZA or talk to him or whatever (if you do), ask him if he knows a ûûûûû name Sheldon.
    test
  17. EntityKSP

EntityKSP Keen Soul

from my pov, hiphop and mtv usually doesnt work out. hopefully something like this can change things around a bit.
    test
  18. PresenceNY

PresenceNY New Member

Yeah...that's exactly what I'm saying. Hopefully a show like this will change stuff around mtv, because in all honesty, I cant stand 90% of the shit they play on mTV. Fuck, they barely play any videos anyway! But still....u never know when a show comes around to change things. It's funny though because I seriously havent watched MTV for more than two minutes in like three year cuz it's all such repetative crap. But...I need eposure to help me accomplish my dreams so u know I'm going for it!
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

The Real World is dope. CT snuffed that chump.
    test
  20. gshock

gshock New Member

mecca from the plague? anyways gj homeboy. get ur name out thurr
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.