Prelude To Pregnancy (Revised)

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by quotive, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

Man, I was talkin about you goin off on your myspace page about your new found love for orange juice and vodka then throwing it in your poems like a dumb motha fucka ....16 year old's, I swear... And, Maybe you should learn how to read too, considering I said, I didnt call your poetry fake, or you fake ....

And if you havent noticed, the only time I've replied to your poetry is when it gets close to the bottom since your happy go lucky ass always decides to go on ahead and post up three poems after mind~soul asked you not too, even let you slide a few fuckin times, and then go make some bullshit comment like, yup, I did it again .....That's some bullshit man, That's when you lost my motha fuckin respect.
    test
  2. quotive

quotive 3

^ lmao.. this bitch

Listen here you dumb whore, I said "yup, I did it again" because I edited my poem again.. like this one..

and man what the FUCK? SOMEONE UPPED "APT WISHES" FROM THE SECOND PAGE YOU FUCKING DUMB SLUT and OBVIOUSLY I told M~$ to close it, man you're fucking dumb as shit. Go read the post bitch... I clearly stated "Close this M~$" because someone upped it from the second page.

I told you not to fucking speak upon shit you know nothing about, man you're stupid... talking about the only time you reply is when it's close to the bottom, lmao.. immature ass bitch. Get a fucking life for real.

Oh, and what does myspace have to do with anything? God ... you have to be mentally handicapped, FOR REAL. This poem has nothing to do with myspace.. lmao

Whatever dumb bitch.. go write some poetry about your kids or some shit and get off my dick.

Friendly advice slut
    test
  3. Bhitiah

No see ...Mind~Soul, Has told me that your ass keeps posting 3 poems per page and I've seen it numerous times. Go ahead and make excuses, but I do know what the fuck I'm talking about because Mind~Soul Told me.

I didnt say the poem had anything to do with Myspace you fucking fag, I said ...You comented on myspace about LOVING vodka and orange juice and then threw it in your poem like a dumb fuck. Your soooo fucking cool you can drink bitch drinks, YAY FOR YOU.

Mind~Soul said you threw a bitch fit when he closed your newest post off the page after you posted another dumb poem, after he told you not too..Well, You've been around here long enough to know you can only have 2 poems on the front page...

And talk about Immature? You stupid dumb slut hoe ass bitch cunt dumb ass motha fucka...YEAH, Real Mature. ROFL @ Friendly Advice slut.

And ROFL, @ get off your dick...And hold up, You think because you TOLD me not to speak oon shit I didnt know shit about, I was gonna bite my tonuge? ROFL, You stupid motha fucka.

I even told Mind~Soul that you told him to close APT WISHES ...after I replied, but you dont get to choose which pieces he closed and he didnt catch anybody upping it from the second page and maybe you should have said that when you asked him to close it, not to mention, that it sounds like complete bullshit to me because it isnt the FIRST time you've posted a gagillion poems on the first page.

And, By the way...Saying "Yup I did it again" because you edited your post is retarded, because it says you edited your post at the bottom of the page, not to mention that I'm not the only one that took it like that either..Even Mind~Soul thought that was directed toward your 3 poems on the first page.

But go ahead, Keep throwing your bitch fit, It suits you.
    test
  4. quotive

quotive 3

*yawns* ok do you feel better now that you've "dissed" me? Out of nowhere?

I've posted more than two poems on the front, but this time it wasn't my fault that someone upped it from the second page, assclown. I don't give a flying fuck if Mind Soul took it whichever way... he's obviously not doing his job closing the right posts. He closes the one that someone upped from the secodn page, excuse the shit out of me for posting.

And yeah, I'm done... you're just too stupid to realize that what you're saying has nothing to do with SHIT.

and btw, who said I was cool because I drank Vodka? Not me... I can't like something? I can't write about it? Man you're immature... seriously. My bitch fits? Who insulted me first, and expected me NOT to be pissed? lol... ridiculous.

I'm done replying... you're too idiotic. Your arguement is so dumb, first you bitch about Vodka, and then calling a girl I used to like a "bitch" and implying that I "seemed fake" then dissing myspace page, now you're just insulting me... and you honestly expect me not to be insulted... How would you feel if I called your kid a fucking dumb bitch? And to have an abortion because your kid doesn't deserve to live with such a dumb whore? I won't go that far.. but just watch what you fucking say. You're disrespectful, and YES you are immature. Only an immature motherfucker wouldn't think they were immature lol...

Done with you
    test
  5. Bhitiah

I didnt imply that you seemed fake, I even said it wasnt you or your poetry that was fake to me. So there ya go stupid.

Dont tell me to watch what the fuck I say, and who the fuck cares if you call my kid a dumb bitch, or tell me to have an abortion because I'm a dumb whore, who the fuck are you??? Nobody.

You get pissed off becuase I called a girl you used to like a bitch? ROFL...That's fucking retarded and dont compare me calling to some bitch a bitch, to you calling my kid a dumb bitch...That's completely different you fuckin idiot.

And, Mind~Soul does a DAMN good job Modding the realm, He's practically the only MOD thats in here....

I didnt insult you you fucking idiot, I said it wasnt you or your poetry that seemed fake. So if your getting pissed over that your fucking retarded.

I never said I didnt expect you to be pissed...And you know what? You said yourself you posted 3 poems on the page, and then say it wasnt yoru fault this time...Whose gonna beleive you when you've done it so many times before??? And then tell Mind~Soul he isnt doing a good job being a Mod? Fuck that.

LMFAO @ Watch what you say tho...What ya gonna do????? Huh? Little bad ass 16 year old thinks he's got it all figured out, What the fuck you gonna do?? Watch what I say, ROFL. Lmfao @ better watch what you say ...then calling ME immature...
    test
  6. Johnnie French

Johnnie French Voodooradio.podomatic.com

I have his pacifier and bottle boiling in hot water to kill the bacteria.
    test
  7. quotive

quotive 3

*sighs* even though I said I was done...

you said

then said

uh huh...

i simply say

and your response:

i don't care if he's the only mod, i respect him but he fucks up every now, and then.. and he fucked up my closing the wrong post. jesus..

you know what Bhitiah, I've shown your poetry so much love, because I seriously like your shit. I don't just diss you out of nowhere... you've done the exact same to UFO... what did he do to deserve you DISRESPECTING him? Nothing I know of. Whatever though... I don't get it. You say I seem fake sometimes, then say you didn't when I just quoted what you said.

I think I have it figured out? When did I even say that?

But okay Bhitiah... you win. I don't understand why you chose to fuck up my thread, but yeah, you win. : )

Don't worry.. I still like your shit a lot, and I never took any of this to heart.. aight yo?

Peace
    test
  8. Janitor

Janitor Guest

gets some popcorn to watch this
    test
  9. Bhitiah

Nah see, You disrespect the realm by doing whatever the hell you please to do. Posting as many poems as you wish after mind~soul asked you to only keep it to the two that's allowed, then you do it again and make some smart ass comment like "yup I did it again"...Which, if you WERE saying it because you edited your post, you look stupid, dont lie, It's not appealing.

Yes, I did say that you seemed fake to me sometimes, but then yes I did say it wasnt YOU or YOUR POETRY specifically, and if you got at me on aim I would explain it to you. UNFORTUNATELY, you had to be a little bitch and blow everything out of proportion.

THEN, you get upset because I called some girl you wrote a poem about a BITCH, BIG DEAL BUDDY. A bitch is a bitch and you made her seem like a bitch in the poem. IN MY INTERPRETATION, Damn, Isnt that what poetry's about?????

You said Mind~Soul wasnt doing his job, He does a damn good job, and sure maybe a few things do go unnoticed, then direct his attention to them, dont cry like a little bitch when it blows up in your face because you posted more then the allowed 2 poems.

I said you seemed fake, then said it wasnt you or your poetry if you wanted clarification you could have asked but no you just decided to cry like a little pathetic bitch.

And I didnt do the exact same thing to UFO, and why you gotta bring up old shit???

Why have I been such a bitch to UFO because he disrespected people who put their time and effort into a slam he organized and then bitched out, Nislanif STILL hasnt seen anything from the slam and he's the one who one. UFO fucked up, I have since dropped the issue with UFO, now I've got you. Does that make you feel all warm and tingly inside???

I dont deal well with little bitches trying to talk shit, But, You should know...This was all just some random arguement I was having with you and I was enjoying it, I honestly was. I just sat back and enjoyed the bickering and laughed and giggled and had a great time...But Now? Nope, I think I dont like you, In fact I'm pretty sure.

I dont care if you took any of this to heart...I dont care if you still like my writing, I dont care about any of this...I never did.

Enjoy posting : )
    test
  10. quotive

quotive 3

Umm, I tried being the bigger person and attempted to squash this, BUT... of course you're immature.

you've proved my arguement correct. this is hilarious that you call me immature but make comments such as this...

have a wonderful time : )
    test
  11. Bhitiah

Your argument was what exactly? that I'm immature? Why because I enjoyed this? I enjoyed your random comments about my kids, and what a slut ass bitch cunt whore mother fucker I am? No see, The fact that your pitiful pathetic ass doesnt bother me, proves that I am far more mature then your 16 year old ass...But believe me, nobody expects a 16 year old to be mature, so I guess you do have 1 up on me dont ya????

That's special
    test
  12. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I can't believe I'm reading this shit. Yall can both keep my name out of this shit.

Quotive, you're right on this one though. I didn't know "apt wishes" was upped off the second page. I don't catch everything that goes on here in the realm. But once I reply to a poem I hardly ever go back to that same poem. That's why I didn't see you tellin me to close it. Usually when you post a third poem up you always tell me to close one of the older ones in the post you just recently posted. Not back in the old one. Instead with this new one you just said, "yeah I did it again" so I closed that shit. Especially after I had just told you to wait a minute with the posting in another thread dog. That's all I'm saying. If you want me to close one of your post tell me in the most recent one like you normally do. Not in the old one knowing good and damn well I'm not finna go back and peep it once I replied to it.

This shit shouldn't even be that serious though. Yall two need to chill out with this going back and forth. I'ma go ahead and close this and open up back the other one.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.