Prejudices & religion.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Not religious at all, the scriptures do not teach religion. Religion is man made and most of them take scripture and use it to benefit it's purpose. Ever seen Book of Eli?

Not a cult either, but a FAMILY, a NATION of people that have been scattered throughout the earth.

Isaiah 1.2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Adonai hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. is.1.3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. is.1.4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Adonai, they have provoked Ha'Qodesh One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

2 Esdras 2.7 Let them be scattered abroad among the heathen, let their names be put out of the earth: for they have despised my covenant.

1 Corinthians 14:33 For Yah is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all temples of the saints.

Isaiah 45:16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

JEREMIAH 17-4 AND YOU, EVEN YOURSELF, SHALL DISCONTINUE FROM YOUR HERITAGE THAT I GAVE YOU: AND I WILL CAUSE YOU TO SERVE YOUR ENEMIES IN THE LAND WHICH YOU KNOW NOT: FOR YOU HAVE KINDLED A FIRE IN MINE ANGER, WHICH SHALL BURN FOREVER.

PSALMS 83:2 FOR, LO, YOUR ENEMIES MAKE A TUMULT AND THEY THAT HATE YOU HAVE LIFTED UP THE HEAD.(3)THEY HAVE TAKEN CRAFTY COUNSEL AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE, AND CONSULTED AGAINST YOUR HIDDEN ONES.(4) THEY HAVE SAID, COME LETS CUT THEM OFF FROM BEING A NATION SO THAT THE NAME OF ISRAEL MAY BE NO MORE IN REMEMBRANCE .

Deuteronomy 28:68 The Adonai will send you back in ships to Mitzrayim on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

NO PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET HAS FULFILLED THOSE PROPHESIES BUT MY PEOPLE, SO KILL THE RACIST MUMBO JUMBO. IF A GROUP OF PEOPLE KILLED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY, AND LEFT YOU ALIVE TO ONLY OPPRESS YOU, RACIALLY PROFILE YOU, MOCK YOU, USE YOU, MENTALLY ENSLAVED YOU THROUGH ULTIMATUMS, MEDIA, AND LAWS THEN YOU WOULD FIGHT BACK TOO. SO DON'T SIT HERE AND JUDGE US, BECAUSE YOU ARE IN YOUR LITTLE BOX AND DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE WORLD.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

More like free our minds to wake up from the nightmare spell Esau put on our people
    test
  3. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Religion is a disease. God a virus. It attacks the mind, affecting our vision, common sense and ability to think for ourselves. Those of us who have found the cure are free, and immune from the sickness called salvation.

Please, take your infected selves to a doctor.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

You aren't a nation, yet an individual. And yes, it's a cult.

Unless Vatican can back you up, that is.

Please de facto define your vision of "fact".

Of course I'm not a part of "your cultist family", I resent even being compared to something so genetically shallow and delusional.

If I take the bible away from you. What do you have left?

And I see you skipped all the parts you'd have to address and actually "ad hoc" make excuses, which is what you're doing. Ad hoc excuses, that is.
    test
  5. SKY

Why would you quote me and blow up MY TEXT and not the scriptures? It was the scripture I QUOTED, yet you blew up MY WORDS. That was interesting...

Was that an attempt to try to get at ME and not the SCRIPTURES? Are you afraid?

Take the Bible away and I have wisdom from it. I have faith, and I have a testimony. Take the Bible away from us all and feel the wrath of the Most High much sooner than "the end times". This is all not only based on the Bible sweetheart, it was the prophets in my lineage who actually wrote the Bible so this is more so based on our NATION of people and our COVENANT with the creator. He exists in us and around us all.

I'm not a nation alone, but we are WORLDWIDE.

You know who the most influential people on this planet are, stop lying to yourself.
    test
  6. Alias3000

The Vatican is of no authority over the Israelite nation. wtf is wrong with you woman?
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

I'm growing tired of anything Israelite rapist movement cult related.
    test
  8. SKY

Rapists? WTF...

We are not a cult, I already explained people like you have already infiltrated and own that group that you are referring to. They do not represent us, and this is a worldwide nation. Ghana, Nigeria, London, Ethiopia, Dominica Republic, Jamaica, America, Cuba etc..

Our people are in all those lands and a couple more. We are a SCATTERED nation of people. So that "cult" stuff is out the window. You're getting tired because you cannot speak wisely against us, but only foolish opinions based on your own belief and not historical fact. Some not even based on your own belief but doctrine you copy & paste looking for support for your claims.

You tired? good, give up the fight.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

It's a cult.

Irrelevant one at best.

People like me? De facto prove it.

What "fight" are you even talking about?
    test
  10. Alias3000

Just like a limited attentionn span having edomite to say something like this.

You see one youtube video of some off the chain brotha misreppin' Israelites as raping white women and you run with it??

Fact is. when the Kingdom is set up on earth, you white women will gladly give up the poon just to be in the family of one of us powerful Israelites. Because captivity is in your future, you ain't gonna wanna be on the outside looking in. trust me.

Edomites like Jason Anthony will think they name is Toby by the time I'm done with them.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Catholicism is the biggest cult on planet earth but I don't see you calling them Irrelevant.
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

It's not a cult. It's the biggest enterprise/company in zee world. Which is why calling them irrelevant when they're got their paws in zee wrong jars would prove to be silly.
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Until then, you're my bitch.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Only if I can fuck your sister.
    test
  15. Alias3000

call it what it is toots...it's a gotdamn money laundering cult.

I hate it when you won't just agree with me. such a cunt, you.
    test
  16. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Only if she's conscious.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

I could never agree with someone who's in a rapist cult.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

Wht? Im sry, dnt rd the whl thg, shrt attn spn.

Never watched a single "israelite rapist cult youtube vid" in my life. Never will either. It's your comments about rapping women in the name of your delusions that don't do you any favours.

No woman in her right mind would give up anything willingly to a rapist cult. Or to you for that matter.

Fact is, you have no kingdom. You aren't nobility by blood, nor by marriage, you have no coat of arms, know not of noblesse oblige ~ no matter how hard you try and no matter how many delusions of grandeur you come up with.

Oh and btw; Jason Anthony >>>
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

You're a group that believes in something that has no empirical backing and anticipates some god-ordained apocalyptic race war.

You're a cultist and a retard.

Get help.
    test
  20. SKY

I feel sorry for you and any kids you may have, your momma and all of your friends. You are all lost and bitter...

You spend more time on here trying to belittle us and less time reading and searching for the truth. We have much backing, and much proof. Even if "Christ" himself came down from heaven and backed us, people like you would still refuse to believe it.

If you watch the video I posted "HITV Hebrew Israelite Television" there are several proofs in that video, and much more to come. Do some reading. Those "white" people proclaiming to be "Jews" have far less proof than us and even because they had none they ADMITTED they werent descendants of ancient Israelites. Yet you wouldn't know that because YOU DONT READ.

As far as proof of the creator, I try to tell you the steps to take but YOU WONT LISTEN, you keep saying "he not real" but you wont do the things I'm telling you so that you can find out that he is. SMH

So you're a immature brat, simply nagging on the forum trying to annoy people because your "god" is whatever the white men teach you in "science". Like I said, I bet you think Christopher Columbus discovered America. I bet you think the real name of that continent is "Africa". Grow a brain & read some books...

:fuckswag: <--- Carpe Noctem
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.