Prejudices & religion.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Wasn't it Einstein who once said it's easier to break atoms than it is to break free of prejudices?

And I do believe good old Einstein was correct.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Einstein could have made a good Jesus.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

He believed in God
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

test
  5. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." - Albert Einstein
    test
  6. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

If you don't believe in a "god" or one true creator, why are you even in this whole "Sanctuary" forum? Were you expecting to see Satanic worship here? Or are you here just to denounce a 'believers' perspective?

There may be prejudices in "religion", but there are none in "truth". One who understands that all "religion" is man made, but the "truth" remains a natural fact. The "truth" is a portion of all "religion" which has been mixed with mans interpretations and inputs to form these half-truths called "religion". The truth is what it is, but the lies are what causes the Chaos. The truth isn't prejudice, but judges in the laws of righteousness. The truth isn't racist, but segregated from all. The lies are what keeps us prejudice and racist, the truth will set us all free... the thing is YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

[​IMG]
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Don't think he'd have time nor patience for that.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Because Atheism/Agnosticism has a place in theological discussion.

Sorry that having your beliefs challenged is upsetting for you.
    test
  10. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I think we Athiests would be able to handle the truth of finding out there IS a God much better than you Theists could handle finding out there ISN'T one.

You rely on religion, your whole world depends on it. Any time that belief system becomes the least bit unsteady, you panic. We, on the other hand would be like 'Cool, so he really is there'.

We don't fear the truth, you do.
    test
  11. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

I explained the difference in "religion" and "truth" and I know for a FACT the creator exists because of not only all his creations but my personal experiences that involved him. you wouldnt count it as proof because you havent seen him, but seeing with two physical eyes is not always proof... seeing with the third eye is. there are several dimensions and we are only on one, one with much lower frequency and vibrations. there are things around you, that you cannot see that still exists... even in yourself. so to understand that and then say you dont believe it because you cant perceive it, is ridiculous.

that's like me saying i dont believe atoms and molecules dont exists because i cant see them with my physical eye. well you can but not the way we see things, you need high technology and microscopes for that, well you need the same to view the universe and dark matter/energy and the little particles that appear and dissapear all around us that form all things in existence. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT? WHAT IS THE SPIRIT? IS IT NOT COMBINED ENERGY?

HOW DO YOU VIEW HIGHER FREQUENCY VIBRATIONS IN A LOWER DIMENSIONAL PLANE? YOU CAN'T, ALL YOU WILL SEE IS TINY PARTICLES AND ENERGY MOVING AT HIGH SPEEDS, THE SPEED OF LIGHT EVEN. HOW DO YOU MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, IF YOU HAVENT BECOME ONE WITH THE LIGHT? WHAT IS LIGHT? LMAO...

YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT THE CREATOR, YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT FAITH OR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HIM, SO YOU REJECT HIM AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SUPPORTS HIM.

YOU ARE IN DARKNESS.
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

cAPITAL LETTERS

SHOUTING OVER YOU WITH MY NON-FALSIFIABLE BELIEFS ARGGH
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

test
  15. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Oh, a rant, how exciting. That surely proves God exists. *sigh*

I have different theories and explanations for some of the things you mention, Sky, not that it matters to you. Your experiences can be easily debunked, explained with other theories, but you would never listen to that. Your mind is made up. Closed. Not ready for another explanation.

Having an open mind allows us room to grow. To learn. Sadly, you have nowhere to go from here.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

I bet not. y? Cus many of us have been through the point of unbelief and finding out God actually does exist. an lemme tell ya the further from it u are the more impact it will have on u mentally since u havent mentally prepared for that reality. and eventually everyone will come to realize it.

Not everyone will come out of that understanding as stable mentally as others however.
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

why did payback lie to me?
    test
  18. reggie jax

never trust somebody who claims to have the truth while putting it in quotation marks.
    test
  19. reggie jax

i'm sure he was just repeating what he's read. einstein didn't do himself any favors by frequently using the word 'god.'
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

He believed in a God the manifests itself in nature

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings. (Albert Einstein)

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know his thoughts. The rest are details. (The Expanded Quotable Einstein, Princeton University Press, 2000 p.202)

When the answer is simple, God is speaking. (Albert Einstein)

heres more
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.