Predictions, Beef, Chat..(Week 5)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Prod!gy, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

^^^ In case ya'll Missed that...

One of your own MEMBERS EXPOSED THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS LEAGUE'S LACK OF VALID VOTES/FEEDBACK .....

CUZ EVERYONE SCARED TO GET CALLED OUT BY ANOTHER LAME....

LOL

AND YA'LL GET MAD AT ME FOR EXPOSING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  2. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

dead
    test
  3. Cane

Cane New Member

i've never understood this. someone does something stupid or hypocritical, someone else points it out, and the hypocrite gets mad at the other person like they did something wrong.

all i'm doing is pointing it out. you've always been like that. you get pissy and throw temper tantrums until everyone votes for you to keep from starting a pissing contest. you've never actually been that good, but it's practically been your life's mission to get to the level of people like fist or rudge or me or epi. none of us had to act like you to do it. you make friends with who you think you can get to massage your ego and subsequently your verses, and start subtly downplaying anyone you think might be a threat. i left for like, two years, and came back, and you're still the same. there, them's the facts. but at least you've got something to be mad about now.
    test
  4. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

^Wow. Damn Cane..
    test
  5. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

^ lol @ cane still talking like he's even relevant anymore.

nigga please
    test
  6. headless verseman

ps, who have i "befriended". dont you see the signature. i am the exact opposite of what you claim. you "point out the facts", aka you point out biased "observations" that will help you win votes by acting the hero to my villain.

i've talked shit to everyone in this league pretty much, on some truthful shit. i dont hold punches. YOU DO.
    test
  7. HooKnBarZ

HooKnBarZ Skillmatic

wow....seems like every thread i go into, there is a whole bunch of confusion.
    test
  8. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

theres no confusion...headless is jus a whining bitch....who succeeds on a board full of dickriders and niggaz who do'nt kno what a fuckin punchline is....he's trash...and he thinks sayin "nigga" makes him feel better about himself...lol....i kinda wish i could fight u...but its the net so i'll chill
    test
  9. Cane

Cane New Member

like i said, you've always been the type who wanted way too badly to be "recognized" as good. it's all about your rep to you, which is why you throw fits when you start losing. i wasn't going to say anything but you acted like a stone cold little pussy this week. don't act like that, and i won't say anything. it's simple.

it's all the exact reason why you still stay here. now you're finally the best! just like you've always wanted! nevermind it took me, storm, fist, epi, resin, frac, sur, rudge, rygar, dough, ajax, and a fuckton of other greats disappearing for you to do it. and we did it with talent, not overdone punches and whining for votes. c'mon, lie like you weren't trying to be friends with me on aim after i badmouthed you, like you wanted to end the grudge and then when i wouldn't vote for you enough, you started dissing me again. think i don't remember? c'moooon.
    test
  10. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

test
  11. Criteria

Criteria Superman in this bitch!

I actually thought headless won. not because i'm massaging his ego, or that I though his verse was stellar; heck...if anything I don't care for headless either way. But zarbon did use some really played lines, while headless just went at him...none did good imo, it was a wack battle. but hey, someone's gotta win, and to me. cheesy simple lines << straight disses.
    test
  12. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Arch nemesiz, First of all you moron, I voted for Zarbon..

Second of all, were all laughing at your dumbass cuz you still dont get the concept that this isnt a tournament haha

Its a league..

As far as the battle I liked Zarbon too but oh well, voters got their own opinions.
    test
  13. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

Sorry .. lol...

I think your the only one laughing... Everyone in here wasn't even commenting on that.. great way to twist things around... lmao

But ... my job has been done here, I've opened some eyez....

toodlez
    test
  14. headless verseman

lol @ cane forgetting he never beat any of the names he listed.

and lol @ cane forgetting that i have beat the names he's listed
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

ok, once again, i have to clear up your ego-boosting horse shit. it's not hard this time. just flip around your statements.

you, were always second tier. you couldn't hold a candle to any names i listed off. i, however, am listed in their league and have beaten enough of them to be listed above alot of them. you're headless versemen. too-many-syllable having cartoony punchline having wish-i-was-first-tier pissy moany wanna-win-so-bad sissy. and that's just as real as anyone's gotten on you in a long time. self promoter.

seriously, you've acted like a bitch. don't get pissy at me for calling you out on it. what i said still stands. and you can tell it's right because your only response was some "i beat them and you didn't" lie.
    test
  16. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

I dont see this going anywhere
    test
  17. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

test
  18. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

if both win they could see each other next week.. of course both of em got to win first =)
    test
  19. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

stop moderatin prod...this argument is takin me
    test
  20. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Im not stoppin it or editing anything.. Beef it up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.