Prec1se ' vs DethStryque

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Bloody Red, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

Rules .. what ever u want

vote .. what ever you want

you said 48 bars max and something bout rwz rules ?? ok ,, sure

there is no battle to vote on for links .. I wont vote on the deth battles rite now cuz it would look like a hate vote so .. do what you got to do....

I don’t need a scope to lock this – this little bitch is topless ,
    why would I be scared of death? When I’m one of God’s prophets,
    He got it confused –cus he think he’s lyrical
    If that’s all it takes , I THINK I’m a millionaire who can perform miracles…
    he say he got mad battles – but I don’t think he’s ever Really ATE ..
    No wonder his names death- I’d STARVE too if I was a STRIKE and couldn’t
    Come cross a PLATE….
    I could nameplay all day –Death why did you mistreat your health ?
    Word of advise ..Death – you shouldnt be YOURSELF
    If you have to explain your mets – you haven’t learned yet , so when I comment
    On your garbage, don’t get so upset…
    Take some time and practice – learn what style matters, because until you get
    Truly SONED you’ll just be a BASTARD…
    I’ll beat Death to his Afterlife Just to fuck his NExT MothER- then travel back in
    Time Strike would be your STEP brother…
    You’re a bitch so eat a bone - if this your career I’m sure you Need a Home,
    Your so stupid I saw you on the streets asked if you were ‘strait’ you said…
    “ naw I need a comb” …!
    That was a filler line – but I got time to filler mine going up against his jokes,
    Ben stiller rhymes
    …you could transform like optimus prime and have carbine Mechanics-
    But your such a faggot you’d probably transform back into a beetle coverd in
    Flower sketches…
    you should ghost write for fergi- your styles are similar singing about
    “pretty little birdies” , and driving in your mustang shopping with the “ girlies “
    Oooooh .. let me name myself DEATH STRIKE maybe then I wont be so NERDY…lol
    Your not as good as you hoped – you’re the fan base ,producer and you promote,
    Your heat is just smoke…If we relied on you for some heat We’d turn into to snow,
    And youd have a carrot nose’ when you write its bout as much as a parrot knows –
    I haven’t written in years – my RUST has a better apparent flow…
    I told ‘Death’ be dedicated to HimSelf and he ‘committed’ Suicide
    I didn’t want the ‘little guy’ to kill himself atleast its one less ‘shoe to tie’
    You got zero ability strike – you couldn’t survive a special Olympics
    Spending countless hours on rap sites – and you still cant form a proper sentence ?
    I’m not even throwing punches – why waste my time with it ‘ I cant wait to read yours..
    Print it ‘ wipe my ass after I shitted…
    48 bars max – fuck it I’ll stretch this out – diss you through email if I have to ‘
    Then send another one through fax -
    test
  2. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

Dethstryque I knew you were a waste of my time
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao oh my goodness, i couldnt make it past the if this is your career im sure you need a home bar. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i thought this was a one day battle? thats what was said in my wack ass battle wit him, wheres this homo at? fuckin wordy asshole whos illiterate for some reason, martial arts studyin karate kid bein ralph maggio fuckin wack piece of garbage at?

im gonna go read the rest of precise tearin you the fuck down. oh man you wanted to audio battle me, hah
    test
  4. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

yea ^ funny to me because I told him I didnt want to bout 5 times ' then decided to just be nice ... fuck it ... its a 2 minute keystyle
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I just saw this. I'm outta town but when I get back in around early this afternoon dawg I'm uh take it to you. You coulda shot me a PM man and let me know you dropped. Last we posted bruh? you said you would drop then but you didn't. but sallgood. Glad you at least stepped up.

You know this is going TWO rounds, right? Flips and allat. g'luck.
    test
  6. DethStryque

I completely forgot about this. My bad. Gimme a hour I'm uh cook you right fast...if I don't post in a hour? You win. and you know i'm not lettin that happen...
    test
  7. DethStryque

Deth Stryques Prec1se: Deth to Prec1se

had to handle a few new clients who emailed me right when I first got onsite and said I was gonna drop...that's why it took me longer than a hour. Now it's time to serve you with this keystyle right quick...

In any battle against Prec1se I'd hock chew him n walk through him
    Cuz I battled smitty n whooped his ass! You battled smitty...n lost to him http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1260529-smittyrhythm-vs-prec1se.html

I oughtta smack you!! You're a music maker, NOT a battle rapper? That's true!!
    But I heard ya tracks duke n the fact's you fuckin suck at that, too!!
    One jab duke uh have you napped snoozed with a cracked roof
    Dawg, you ass dude! Don't make me mad dude or I'll grab the mic n spazz dude
    With wrath brewed tuh hitcha hard n black you out like bad booze
    I'll attack you like you took a spoiled brat's favorite toy from him
    Employ punnin hit that boy slump him with fists faster than Floyd's punchin
    Switchblade tuh this trick's fade...you'll git the point from my arm like roid pumpin
    In a rap or a scrap? One smack puts a patch on ya head like Boyd's pumpkin
    These frees arrow ya Achilles n drop ya like the Towers of Troy tumblin!!
    Prec1se? I'll devour the boy...Lunch 'im! N leave that coward destroyed! Crumblin!
    I'll scour the boy tuh nuthin with Howitzer deployed dumpin!
    Cook ya like flower n soy dumplins! Grab the pump n n blam ya hata
    Think you fly? My rhyme uh bring ya down tuh earth...gravitate ya
    Gamma lasuh raze ya make uh phrase that ate ya...masticate ya
    Rhymes fry ya bones...acetate ya!! Boil ya organs...acid bathe ya.
    I'll thrash ya tail like happy gators! You got trapped by Deth the Master Baituh
    I'll smoke ya spittin n rope ya throat with quotes that choke you chicken...masturbatuh
    Spits twists ya lid like Jheri-Curl juice...no activatuh
    Ya prose lackin flavor! Mine strokes ya ass with blades! Cold hatchet rape ya
    I'll Glock ya thoughts down the block! You'll lose ya mind like old acid ravuhs
    Then grab the ratchet blazer blast it til the coroner plastic drapes ya...laminates ya

I can't believe how wakk you are! This wimpy faerie can't rip me man!
    You couldn't have wordplay if you took the dictionary tuh Disneyland
    Git ripped n harried when I grip heat fam! I'll scissor ya lid n I'm siccer with spittin
    If you're like God's Prophets...Deth Stryques you to the next life duke
    With the vigor of Christians spittin the Scriptures I've written
    How'd my savage spits make ya vanish quick? It's " magic bytch"... like "wiccans"
    Leave you prone when I pull it, stoned by bullets...like granite clips tuh lids n
    Kid just listen! I aim da thang n don't miss! When lead pipes ignites
    DethStryque's precise with tek snipes n knifes
    So death strikes Prec1se when Deth strikes Prec1se!!
    My flex? Twice as nice! You're slept iced n fights
    Punches gotcha noggin buggin like head lice at nights!
    Bless mics with writes! Ya chest? Spliced with spikes
    I'll putcha head in a box like you test sites with Skypes!!
    Like neckpipes tuh knifes you're the next life I swipe!!
    Punches liftcha outta sight like the best kinda kites
    Grab the sket, sight the sights...
    ... n gitcha lit while you're goin up like jet lights in flight
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

prec1se was confident as hell but sucked tragic ballz.

Ur imagery was there, content was kinda corny and creative, wrdplay and punchlinez were non-existent.

U said u dont need punchez.. n this case u thought wrong! Smh.

Deth winz off of constancy. Hez imagery and conceptz and wrding was more impactful. His 1st 4 personally bodied prec1se.. not to mention here and there "Death" came strong.
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

prec1se was confident as hell but sucked tragic ballz.

Ur imagery was there, content was kinda corny and creativity, wrdplay and punchlinez were non-existent.

U said u dont need punchez.. n this case u thought wrong! Smh.

Deth winz off of constancy. His imagery and conceptz and wrding was more impactful. His 1st 4 personally bodied prec1se.. not to mention here and there "Death" came strong.
    test
  10. DethStryque

Thank you very much for the vote and comment, Jai. Lol. I'm sure Jai can use the RWZ Guidelines if you want to know precisely what categories you won and I won. I tend to ask for [ insist upon ] a RWZ guideline breakdown, so you can insist on the same thing if you wish...or her vote is unfortuntately annulled.
    test
  11. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

well...

I completely forgot the RWZ guidelines. My apologies. So imma just do a break down and quoteables.

Prec1se - You came nice with it, I like the vivid images and word choices, you have a real knack for name plays, and you had some interesting punchlines but nothing really made me crack a smile or LOL.

My fav line was:
    “ naw I need a comb” …!

it's a shame you called that "filler" cuz I really liked it!

Deth- Funny verse man, your flow and rhyme scheme is just so off the chain and fun to read and hear in my head because it gives that attack vibe that good battle verses need. every couple of lines i found myself either cracking a smile or jus loling so my girl thinks im crazy!!

lines:

I'll thrash ya tail like happy gators! You got trapped by Deth the Master Baituh
    I'll smoke ya spittin n rope ya throat with quotes that choke you chicken

How'd my savage spits make ya vanish quick? It's " magic bytch"... like "wiccans"

Vote - Deth
    test
  12. DethStryque

Magnificent breakdown my friend. I like how you quoted bars from both verses to justifiy your vote. And your commentary connects sensibly and predictably with each bar you cited. I'm glad that you picked up on the wordplay punches that I thought would slide by most people. The "magic bytch"/"wiccans", "thrash your tail like happy gators" and "I'll putcha head in a box like you tet sites with Skypes" were punches that I felt would slide by anybody who had taste similar to L.Kross's tastes.

I am very glad that your discerning sight and skill picked those out, man. And thank you for the vote!

Deth is up 2-0. One more and it's a KO victory for DETH.
    test
  13. patrown

patrown student for life

precise -

besides what's been quoted.. i thought this was a good ... name twist/double meaning/punch..

"he say he got mad battles – but I don’t think he’s ever Really ATE ..
    Come cross a PLATE….
    "
    .. but..

"you should ghost write for fergi- your styles are similar singing about
    “pretty little birdies” , and driving in your mustang shopping with the “ girlies “
    Your heat is just smoke…If we relied on you for some heat We’d turn into to snow,
    And youd have a carrot nose’ when you write its bout as much as a parrot knows –
    "
    "I haven’t written in years – my RUST has a better apparent flow…
    I didn’t want the ‘little guy’ to kill himself atleast its one less ‘shoe to tie
    ’"

the bold and italics are on repetitive starts that took away from some good rhymes/confidence/humor. woulda been decent spit off the top live but the layout needed work.

deth -

"I can't believe how wakk you are! This wimpy faerie can't rip me man!
    You couldn't have wordplay if you took the dictionary tuh Disneyland"

i lol'd.

"mploy punnin hit that boy slump him with fists faster than Floyd's punchin
    Switchblade tuh this trick's fade...you'll git the point from my arm like roid pumpin
    Prec1se? I'll devour the boy...Lunch 'im! N leave that coward destroyed! Crumblin!
    I'll scour the boy tuh nuthin with Howitzer deployed dumpin!"

on point. no pun intended. woulda enjoyed hearing that spit.
    if you freestyle like you keystyle.. hit up a scribble jam and bank up.

nothing i can criticize.

/v - deth for his stronger multiples and the verses consistency, content and wordplay.
    this an easy choice.
    test
  14. DethStryque

3-0. DethStryque with the Death Strike. K.O. victory. Thank you for the battle, Prec1se.

Patrown, you hit the bars of prec1se which I thought were surefire losers, and the ones that I thought were his best. That ATE/STARVING/PLATE thing I thought was his best. That whole fergie scheme downwards I thought was complete trash. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, I just thought it was trash. Zero punches, zero creativity, and wouldn't even be impressive if he spit em in person and he had more Charisma than Carpenter. Again, no diss...I just thought he hella slept.

No joke, I keystyled my verse while I was multitasking. During the 2nd part of my verse [ the verse starting with "I can't believe how wakk you are!.." ] one of my neighbors started playing this dope beat. I think it was something Metaphor the Great was spittin to. Anyway, just as another commercial break started? I began writing to that beat and the rest of my verse fell into place without effort.

L.Kross and prec1se have very similar styles...except I think that Prec1se has better wordplay and imagery.

Haven't you noticed that L.Kross hasn't been on this thread talking all that sillyness he spouted earlier in this thread and in the battle thread I had with him when I served him in a one round battle? Also by KO?
    test
  15. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Vote

The Trillness begins

prec1se '
    I don’t need a scope to lock this – this little bitch is topless ,
    why would I be scared of death? When I’m one of God’s prophets,
    [Setup seemed to be there only to rhyme,
    decent nameplay though nothing OMG, 6/10]

He got it confused –cus he think he’s lyrical
    If that’s all it takes , I THINK I’m a millionaire who can perform miracles…
    [lmao, punch made me laugh,
    though not a strong personal, still a decent punch. 6/10]

he say he got mad battles – but I don’t think he’s ever Really ATE ..
    Come cross a PLATE….
    [Where the fuck did this come from? Damn.
    The only part I wish was worded differently was the beginning of the second line;
    This bar stands out though so far, good job on it. 8/10]

I could nameplay all day –Death why did you mistreat your health ?
    Word of advise ..Death – you shouldnt be YOURSELF
    [Nameplay here is FIRE, nice idea. The setup is lackluster though.
    6/10]

If you have to explain your mets – you haven’t learned yet , so when I comment
    On your garbage, don’t get so upset…
    Take some time and practice – learn what style matters, because until you get
    Truly SONED you’ll just be a BASTARD…
    [Rhyme scheme here got lost in translation,
    and I feel it did NOT go over my head. What you were doing went very well until the ", dont get so upset" part. I applaud you for trying something new though. 4/10]

I’ll beat Death to his Afterlife Just to fuck his NExT MothER- then travel back in
    Time Strike would be your STEP brother…
    [LMAO. Jokes scheme here. I think the ending could of been worded better,
    but this bar still stands out as Creative. 7/10]

“ naw I need a comb” …!
    [lmao @ the setup, punch wasn't even that hard hitting though. 6/10]
    That was a filler line – but I got time to filler mine going up against his jokes,
    Ben stiller rhymes
    [pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, FUCK, I actually want to use that in a song,
    'that was a filler line, but I'm iller, I got time to filler mines'.
    DIRTY setup, but again the punch wasn't up to par. 7/10]

…you could transform like optimus prime and have carbine Mechanics-
    But your such a faggot you’d probably transform back into a beetle coverd in
    Flower sketches…
    [...Errrr...Structure is off here, as well as the Rhyme scheme.
    My least favorite bar so far of yours. 4/10]

you should ghost write for fergi- your styles are similar singing about
    [Ehhhh. The idea for the scheme was there,
    but not presented in its best fashion. If this is a personal too,
    it seems decent at best...5/10]

I haven’t written in years – my RUST has a better apparent flow…
    [Your rust has a decent flow but the wording isn't top notch.
    I feel like a lot of these bars would have more impact with more thoughts in how you place/say the words.
    Anyways the heat Metaphor didn't hit hard for me,
    and then you boasted which isn't what I am looking for in a battle,
    especially said boast being the punchline too...10/20]

I didn’t want the ‘little guy’ to kill himself atleast its one less ‘shoe to tie’
    [The setup would of worked better if you hadn't had that good punch previously about Death being himself.
    The punch was there but decent at best. 5/10]

You got zero ability strike – you couldn’t survive a special Olympics
    Spending countless hours on rap sites – and you still cant form a proper sentence ?
    [I find this kind of ironic as your setup could be considered unproper,
    either way, another unfufilling punch.
    I feel as though you turned it down a notch/got burned out half way through this verse. 4/10]

I’m not even throwing punches – why waste my time with it ‘ I cant wait to read yours..
    Print it ‘ wipe my ass after I shitted…
    48 bars max – fuck it I’ll stretch this out – diss you through email if I have to ‘
    Then send another one through fax -
    [The 'print it, wipe my ass with it after I shitted' part is sick,
    but the structure here is EVERYwHERE, sporadic and hard to follow,
    I feel you could of ended on a better note. 11/20]

TOTAL: 89/160 = 56 %
    test
  16. LungZzZ

++++++++++++++++++++_______________________++++++++

DethStryque
    In any battle against Prec1se I'd hock chew him n walk through him
    Cuz I battled smitty n whooped his ass! You battled smitty...n lost to him smittyrhythm vs prec1se
    [COME ON DETH YOU KNOW MMA-MATH doesn't work!!!
    Good personal either way though, flow was there too. 7/10]

I oughtta smack you!! You're a music maker, NOT a battle rapper? That's true!!
    But I heard ya tracks duke n the fact's you fuckin suck at that, too!!
    One jab duke uh have you napped snoozed with a cracked roof
    Dawg, you ass dude! Don't make me mad dude or I'll grab the mic n spazz dude
    With wrath brewed tuh hitcha hard n black you out like bad booze
    [First bar is COLD.
    Decent personal though I can't really comment on it since I haven't heard a track of P's. Afterwards I find you had lighter hitting punches,
    which didn't make sense too me. 14/20]

I'll attack you like you took a spoiled brat's favorite toy from him
    Employ punnin hit that boy slump him with fists faster than Floyd's punchin
    [LMAO. Well I had to google Boyd's Pumpkin...
    I still don't get the line though...the first bar was fire though,
    as well as the setup to Boyd. 15/20]

I'll scour the boy tuh nuthin with Howitzer deployed dumpin!
    [Honestly I feel like if you worded this with the Towers of Troy Tumblin as the final punch, the whole scheme would of hit harder.
    Again started off strong though. 5/15]

Cook ya like flower n soy dumplins! Grab the pump n n blam ya hata
    Think you fly? My rhyme uh bring ya down tuh earth...gravitate ya
    Gamma lasuh raze ya make uh phrase that ate ya...masticate ya
    Rhymes fry ya bones...acetate ya!! Boil ya organs...acid bathe ya.
    [fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Diiiiiirty scheme here man.
    The opener is JOKES too as it isn't hard at all,
    but it is most likely what your cooking yourself, lmao.
    Either war my favorite scheme of yours so far. 16/20]

I'll smoke ya spittin n rope ya throat with quotes that choke you chicken...masturbatuh
    Spits twists ya lid like Jheri-Curl juice...no activatuh
    Ya prose lackin flavor! Mine strokes ya ass with blades! Cold hatchet rape ya
    [First bar was still there in creativity, but it was starting to fall off...
    By the hatchet raping tbh I got tired of the scheme and it had lost its originality/creativity. 12/20]

I'll Glock ya thoughts down the block! You'll lose ya mind like old acid ravuhs
    Then grab the ratchet blazer blast it til the coroner plastic drapes ya...laminates ya
    [whooooooo, okkkkkay kid. Wording for the final line could of been better,
    the laminating part I feel you could of presented better,
    but Ill finish to the scheme either way, I'm surprised you picked it back up.
    8/10]

Brandon Fraiser?

I can't believe how wakk you are! This wimpy faerie can't rip me man!
    You couldn't have wordplay if you took the dictionary tuh Disneyland
    [lmao. Not the hardest hitting line but enjoyable. 5/10]
    Git ripped n harried when I grip heat fam! I'll scissor ya lid n I'm siccer with spittin
    If you're like God's Prophets...Deth Stryques you to the next life duke
    With the vigor of Christians spittin the Scriptures I've written
    [Shit was weird...Wiccans...North Mythology woot.
    I liked the use of multies here,
    though I feel there were no punches that would leave a mark. 10/15]

Leave you prone when I pull it, stoned by bullets...like granite clips tuh lids n
    Kid just listen! I aim da thang n don't miss! When lead pipes ignites
    DethStryque's precise with tek snipes n knifes
    [Fuck man. THIS is what I was waiting for. Love shit like this.
    Fucking COLD punchline here with the 'Deth Strikes Precise' line.
    I wasn't a fan of the gunplay before hand though, very filler-ish.
    11/15]

My flex? Twice as nice! You're slept iced n fights
    Punches gotcha noggin buggin like head lice at nights!
    Bless mics with writes! Ya chest? Spliced with spikes
    [Decent punches here, I like that your spazzing,
    but it is just spazzing and it isn't your most creative stuff. 10/20]

Like neckpipes tuh knifes you're the next life I swipe!!
    Punches liftcha outta sight like the best kinda kites
    Grab the sket, sight the sights...
    ... n gitcha lit while you're goin up like jet lights in flight
    [Nice closer, though I feel the structure could of been perfected,
    either way the closing punchline was at-least original too me.
    11 /20]

TOTAL: 123/190 = 65 %

+++++++++++++++++++_____________+++++++++++++++
    test
  17. LungZzZ

Score: Deth with 65 %.
    Punches: Tie. Both of you had a couple hay-makers,
    your best bars canceled each-other out.
    Wordplay: Tie. Neither of you really made use of this.
    Nameplay: Tie. Deth almost at this but his best nameplay used his name.
    That death strike prec1se line was INTENSE.
    Personals: Deth. He had a personal with a link explaining it.
    All the rest were speculations more than anything else.
    Flow: Deth. Easy too. Flow is your best point Deth,
    I feel sometimes when you Spazz out though,
    YOUR BEST lines come out first, like anyone,
    then you just leave your verse like that.
    EDIT and place strong points at the end,
    weak in the middle, second strongest beginning,
    on some Essay shit.
    Wording: Deth. Prec1se weak point seemed to be his wording.
    An extra one syllable word here or there killed the structure of some bars.
    Complexity: Prec1se. Boyd Pumpkins went over my head but Prec1se had one very ill punchline I got I feel many others wouldn't,
    that Strike over the plate one.
    Originality: Prec1se. Both had some played lines, but Prec1se almost had the bar of the battle with the same bar I've BEEN giving praise too.
    Enjoyment: Tie. I started off really like Prec1se's shit, then he faded.
    Deth I liked thoroughly through the middle, that scheme especially
    (acid bathe ya), but random parts throughout your verse I felt were in the wrong areas to be the most hard hitting.

VOTE: Dethstryque with a total of 8 points to Prec1se's 6.

Nice battle. Deth you improved but there is still room for more improvement,
    like you know, less filler my friend. YOU improved from the last 1 I voted on though.

Prec1se you just need to stay active, from your verse I gathered you've been gone for awhile, rusty and shit. If you could of kept the steam you had in the beginning of your verse this would of been a classic.

fuckkkkking LOVE hip hop, pz.
    test
  18. LungZzZ

True I just read the votes,
    Deth that means if we ever meet you have to let me beat the shit out of you for taking my time on that vote :p
    and you can't fight back because I still wanna look puuurty.

NEXT TIME TEXT(PM) ME TELLIN ME THE BATTLES DONE :p

I am fashionably late but never not attend.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.