Pray For Tha Fallen [Xkwizit & Stigmata]

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Xkwizit, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xkwizit

Xkwizit Member

www.soundclick.com/xkwizit

Title: Pray For Tha Fallen
    Artists: Xkwizit Ft. Stigmata
    Producer: Clinic Ent.
    Description: Im on every thing except tha second verse, wich is my boy stigmata.. this is juss umthin i wrote wen i found out my uncle died..

i kno i aint tha GREATEST.. but shiett.. juss drop some honest feed..

drop links !
    test
  2. Xkwizit

Xkwizit Member

test
  3. Chanc3

Chanc3 New Member

im likin good shit thanks for the comment im enjoying your stuff
    test
  4. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Listening,,,,,Flow Is On Point, Simple Shit But Flows Nicely, Beat Is Pretty Crack, Hook Is Decent. 2nd Verse Is Nice, Lyrics Is Pretty Decent, 3rd Verse Is Pretty Nice Too. Overall Not A Bad Joint, Flow Was Sketchy A Little At Times But Overall The Joint Was Pretty Good, Keep It Up

~1~
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

I'm feeling that y'all are coming from the heart. The first verse was aight, a little basic but it was str8t. I hate that hook though. It's so cheesy sounding and mostly offbeat.. I'm just not feelin it.. I think the 2nd verse is a lot better than the first, and I'm feeling this emcee more cause he articulated himself better. I'm also feeling his voice more. Nice lyrics. Wow you pasted the chorus where it's almost on beat, but it just sounds so unprofessional cause the original flow of it sounds nothing like the new pasted version. Third verse was decent, but the adlibs are so off. OMG the third chorus LMAO.. Now this one was pasted way too early. You need someone to set up your hooks haha Overall this wasn't a bad joint, and again I liked that y'all were rappin' from the heart.

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928203
    test
  6. Xkwizit

Xkwizit Member

word.. thanx for tha feed.. ya.. i was gonna redo tha hole hook juss cuz i wasnt feelin it.. then i got kicked outta my house.. n shyt happened.. juss never got around to it.. but thanx for tha crit.
    test
  7. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

beat is ill.. 1st verse the lyrics are dope.. flow and delivery is pretty good.. oo just heard a slip up.. you should polish this shit im notcing some mistakes

hook - awful, there is a beat there you know.. should stay on it and stay in key

2nd verse - more polished if a lot better then the 1st dude.. feelin this verse

hook again uggghhh

3rd - verse ehh weaker than your 1st verse

thanks for the feed on mine
    test
  8. Xkwizit

Xkwizit Member

no doubt.. thanx for bein honest
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.