Ppl who like grindtime but don't like url are....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ddoc619, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

LML-that was classic-
    test
  2. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

you my friend are wrong and a lil racist
    test
  3. Change_Up559

Change_Up559 New Member

IMO Diz VS Swave, was way more entertaining than Arsonell VS Hitman Holla

As far as rap skills go......idk about all that, because there is def talent in both leagues

As far as entertainment goes......GRINDTIME is way more entertaining to watch.....

I watch battles from both leagues though........and im white.
    test
  4. Krown

Krown New Member

RACIST

How dare you, apologize at once to the SRMP (Sensitive Rapmusic Posters) and repeat "X Factor is more complex than Carter Deems" 50 times and we might forgive you. Until then, youre just another subliminally racist RM poster
    test
  5. Change_Up559

Change_Up559 New Member

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  6. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

^you two are corny
    test
  7. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

its all preference man. at least you acknowledge all the leagues. theres no problem with feeling entertained more by url or gt but saying one is bad or alll boring or horrible etc... is a product of racism
    test
  8. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

wow my dude.
    test
  9. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

I didn't like URL at all when I first started watching battles. As a white guy who grew up in the country and lives in the suburbs I couldn't relate to basically anything that was being said in URL but over time I sort of stopped looking at everything they said so literally and focused more on the wordplay/scheme and whatever, made things very different. I watch a lot of URL stuff now.

That said, I don't think people who dislike URL are racist lol.
    test
  10. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

lol but i feel where you coming from bro.
    test
  11. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

I'm gonna say one thing and dip...

FUCK THESE THREADS. URL VS GT THREADS ARE FUCKING GAY.

Unless there's actually going to be a URL vs GT event, let's dead these played-ass threads about "If you don't like GT/URL then_______". They're full of stereotypes and stupid, irrelevant and more importantly, inaccurate generalized statements. Both leagues got dope MC's. It's personal preference. And people who are open minded HIP HOP FANS, not just battle geeks, can appreciate battles and talented MCs from both leagues.
    test
  12. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

Racist! Racist! Everybody's Racist!

stfu......you're smacking in the face anybody who truly fought for racial equality.

People like grindtime better because the lines are more complex and thought out. People in GT do it for fun and for the most part are all friends afterwords and give eachother props. They don't punch each other over "gettin up in mah grill", and for the most part they actually come off educated.

However, anyone who likes everybody from one or the other is retarded. There are only a few people in all of grindtime that I can watch. Maybe like 5 or 6.....from url? maybe 1 or 2...is it racist? No, it's just that my favorite battlers happen to be in grindtime and not url...you mad?
    test
  13. Change_Up559

Change_Up559 New Member

yeah that.
    test
  14. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

lol you guys are funny im not gonna reply to al those dumbass comments but about the whole smacking in the face of ppl who fought for equality. that is the corniest, bitchass, cop out, lame ass, uneducated, bullshit, irrelevant, bitchmade, loeser ass, muthafuckin thing ive seen on this forum. Btw I didn't say if you didn't like url you were racist, I gave you two other options. Now pick one or leave the muthafuckin thread. k babe :)
    test
  15. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

i like url,

all race aside though, if you dont like gun raps what is there for url to offer you?
    test
  16. Per$onal

Per$onal New Member

Did I hit a nerve?

You're a joke. And no, I won't pick another option. i'm gonna create my own option....it sucks
    test
  17. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

just accept my friend. fix your subconscious and comeback as a different non-racist person. k babe? :)
    test
  18. UgOtWaShEd

UgOtWaShEd Member

Ppl who hate gt n url but love rm. Wheres that one at?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

lipstick alley
    test
  20. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

I completely dissagree...
    I pefer GT over URL anyday. Grindtime has more diversity in styles and creativity. And ever URL battle I watch just does not interest me too much..I dont care for a bunch of gang members ranting about how they push keys and sell drugs or whatever...i like to watch a battle where clever angles are being used and like to be impressed by shit.

Dont get me wrong, I do like my share of street rappers. Reed Dollaz is what got me into battle rap. I just got bored of watching rappers try to proove whos "tougher" in the streets, i can give a fuck less about your street credibility. I just wanna hear some clever bars.

Im not saying url dudes bars arent clever, cause i appreacite the talent they have...their just not entertaining to me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.