Ppl who like grindtime but don't like url are....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ddoc619, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

1. White racists 2. An uncle Tom (regardless of race) 3. Just don't apprectiate rap as a whole and there for should not be taken seriously in any discussion pertaining rap battling or rap as a whole.

That is all :)
    test
  2. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

what about people who like url but not grindtime
    test
  3. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Yea he said that in number 1.
    test
  4. Marbles

Marbles New Member

people who like URL but not GT are the real racists and should check out a fresh coast battle. They have no taste over in the URL.
    test
  5. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

URL is all fake talk and exagerations

GT is all fake talk and exagerations delivered in a creative/ witty way
    test
  6. Krown

Krown New Member

I couldnt disagree more...this is becoming the new politically correct thing on rapmusic, that you have to pretend to be a fan of URL battlers or you are a racist. For example I tried to watch K Shine/Shotgun Suge and lost interest rather quickly, didnt see the big deal about K Shine. I do like a handful of "street" rappers like Calicoe, Verb,etc...but I tend to have little patience for 9 minutes worth of bars, often very cliche bars at that. Im not saying GT is perfect, I skip a lot of battles as well. I just find it funny that black folks are claiming URL on some black pride shit, like Math Hoffa and Hitman Holla are the new MLK and Malcom:funny: Perhaps people should look for better role models and not take rap so seriously
    test
  7. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

This is the biggest problem I have right here. A lot of the people who think "URL is whack" think the URL rappers are not as creative. not as witty. not as intelligent. not as clever...this is not true.

If you don't like guys talking about guns that's fine. But saying the URL rappers aren't as creative is absolute bullshit.
    test
  8. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

test
  9. gregrieke20

Aye Verb and Remy D are just as creative Bender.

Tech 9 is just as funny/witty as Rone.

Hitman Holla is just as intelligent with his bars as D-lor.

Its all just done in different ways. I don't see how people can't see this.
    test
  10. gregrieke20

I usually don't blame it on race, but this idea that the URL rappers aren't as "creative" or "witty" or "clever" REALLY smacks of racism to me.

Its like when writers used to talk about boxers in the early parts of the 1900s. Black boxers were often described as agressive, quick, powerful, but were RARELY given attributes like knowledgeable, clever, etc.
    test
  11. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

I literally was gonna post a KKK pic but I couldn't find one as racist as the ppl in this thread.
    test
  12. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

lol yes. welcome my undercover racists, shoutout to badadams and lol @ that tag but now back to business. i beleive ive answered you're questions tbh. you don't want url talking about some fake shit...well welcome to the fantasy of battle rap. where it is completelt free to fuck somebodys girl, mom shoot em, stab em, shit in their cereal etc... so now its time to look in the mirror and work on your racist subconscious. and how is url racist? the one non black guy they let on the stage ripped and the crowd was completely in to it and profit said some horrible ass line about sonning a nigga and they didn't beat his ass in fact they reacted in a positive way. so your argument is invalid. more racists plz
    test
  13. Krown

Krown New Member

I agree completely with #1 and #3 (sorry I think Tech 9 is garbo though)

However ddoc is making a blanket statement that if you dont like URL you are a racist or uncle tom. Perhaps not all of us live in the hood or can relate to everything in URL, so it isnt our preference. I dont see the big deal about saying that.
    test
  14. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Fucking faggot. most of you.
    test
  15. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

they probably hate corny white kids
    test
  16. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

this.

and what that person siad bout if u dont like grindtime u racist as well
    test
  17. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

wtf are you talking about my friend? theres cliche bars everywhere and when did ppl say url represented black pride? plz show me that
    test
  18. Krown

Krown New Member

Im noticing a lot of super sensitive cats like yourself nowadays, who are ready to shit on someone for not being a big URL fan, as well as a lot of nerdy "white guilt" GT kids who pretend to follow URL when they are merely casual followers and know a few of the battlers. I think both are getting really old, I get crucified on here a lot for not being a huge URL fan, or suggesting that Math Hoffa may be *gasp* beatable.
    test
  19. gregrieke20

That's fine. if you don't like it, you don't like it. But Jack Shitt thinks he's smarter than Aye Verb because he likes Arrested Development and Aye Verb likes Original Kings of Comedy.

I don't think Jack Shitt is racist at all (like some ppl here), but I also don't think he's any smarter, more clever, wittier, or more creative than Aye Verb. In fact, concerning rap battles, I think Aye Verb is leaps and bounds ahead of him in all those categories (except maybe wit, only because its something Verb doesn't choose to use in his bars that often).
    test
  20. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

its not just the gun bars and drug bars. url is a league where rhythm is in alot of battles and there is alot of creativity. If you don't like a battle like tsu surf vs yung ill yeas you are an uncle tom or a racist. doesn't mean you are a huge kkk grand wizard type of guy. just mean you're more like the cop in crash who killed larenz tate
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.