Potheads?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by .Point Game., Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

I go through a OZ a week eazy sometimes like a OZ and 1/2 OZ depends on the weekend, I cant wait till i get my money up, its gonna be a OZ a day
    test
  2. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

LMAOO n1gga thats straight up dirt weed right there coz lmaoo

that is head ache medicine , and to PG , the reason why that would last u a life time

is because u roll small ass blunts n1gga lmaooo

an 8th last me about 2 days

but u see I got a canibus club card , so I get deals , I smoke that grand daddy purple to White widow , to Blue Berry

I'm the only cat on this board that can smoke weed legally

its my medicine bitches

LMAOO n1gga smoking that dirt weed , LMAOOOO funny coz real funny , that weed wouldn't even get me high
    test
  3. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

^^ that dont look like dirt

Just some dark bud, just cause its not light colored dont mean its not fire but regardless you can only tell so much about weed by looks, its all about how it smokes
    test
  4. .Point Game.

.Point Game. New Member

i cant even roll blunts dog. i had to use tape, or stuff the end of it w/o breakin it down the middle. its a shame, now my joint game is serious. i can get them shits to look liek a virginia slim, thats not necessarily good in this case tho is it. i still be high tryna drink ashes and shit
    test
  5. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

Damn dog

Virginia Slims?????

*smh*
    test
  6. when i used to sell i was blazin between 15-25 a day wit me and a few of my boys..

but now... i prob blaze 7-10 lz a day dependin if im at home (i work alot)

all haze though..... i cant smoke dro, i get sick off that.... exotics i can blaze.... mids and regz ill throw in the garbage...

shits expensive but it does the trick..

certain days is more... like birthdays..xmas...420... anything really..lol
    test
  7. TAB

TAB Model

It boggles my mind how some of you are capable of smoking in the morning. Generally, a person is haggard and weary as it is when they wake up, so why would you get stoned and intensify that mental fatigue? And weed doesn't affect EACH person uniquely, unless of course you're a first-time user or possess somekind of an intolerance to certain drugs, but even with that said the feeling is generally the same, it all depends on what activities you pursue. For instance, if you're smoking in solitude you may tend to become negatively introspective because you're aware of the fact that blazing alone emits a depressingly gloomy vibe, but that only occurs because weed can make you focus and concentrate better on certain things, even though that concentration soon digresses to something else. I completely agree that it's difficult to put your seemingly creative ideas into action, but IT IS possible to do so, and the only thing you have to do is overcome is that laziness barrier by simply FUCKING DOING IT LOL. It sounds stupid and vague, but once you actually start pursuing a positive activity, like writing a verse for example, when you're 4-6 bars into it your attention will completely be devoted to finishing it. There's more to it, but I'm to lazy to continue. Moving on, is it just me or does your writing seem poor and inscrutable in some way when you're writing while stoned? Like you can understand the meaning, but there's some unknown trivial flaw that continues to question its coherence. Anyway, I smoke once every 1-2 weeks, mainly because all I need is 2-3 solid hits to get me high and even that small intake can prolong my euphoria for up to 4 hours. It amazed me how some of my friends can consume an entire fucking blunt by themselves. I tried that during prom night last year and ended up passing out. Anyway, the environment(smoking with a close friend, a group of people, in solitude, in an uncomfortable atmosphere, and etc.) you're smoking in has a lot to do with how your euphoric mindstate reacts to the situation. By the way, I'm not high right now.
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i used to fuck with 5-6 L's a day

but now, im tryna cut back so only like 2-3 L's a day

edit: and maybe 1 or 2 days in the week where i blaze 5-6 L's
    test
  10. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

I went from $600+ a week, to around $120.

weed gets boring if you smoke too much, anyone who says different, doesn't smoke as much as they think they do.

heh.
    test
  11. TAB

TAB Model

LOL @ cutting back to TWO TO THREE blunts a day. I'm trying to minimize it to 2-3 hits per 6 months, dude talking about 3 L's in one day. Unbelievable.
    test
  12. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

^^^ u high ery time i talk to u
    test
  13. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

true@smoking gets boring

not boring but like its not the same, you just start smoking out of pure habit

anybody who says they smoke(ed) 10+ blunts a day (everyday) is a fucking liar

5-6 blunts is reasonable, I go through those phases when I smoke mad blunts everyday for a few weeks straight sometimes I wont even smoke for a week, like this past week i prolly smoked once a day compared to 5-6 times a day during the summer and the middle of August, every since school started I cooled out a lil bit during weekdays
    test
  14. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

last year at this time i was smoking 10+ blunts a afternoon..between at least 3 heads tho...tha most i smoked was like 20 in a day
    test
  15. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

lmao - i dont fuck with dirt weed, and if you think that even LOOKS like dirt weed, you've never seen dirt weed lmao - there is no volume to dirt weed, dirt weed begins as chronic, what makes it shit is the harvesting process in wihch its stored in bulk, compacted and thus loses its mass - unlike chronic which is what you see there - "Rainbow" - str8 from canibus club clones.
    test
  16. smoking and watching football games is fuckin great..

rollin up now for the steelers and chargers game thats on..
    test
  17. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

i used to love smoking an playing video games..or writing..or smoking an driving..or just sitting there high as hell..ah man..but it got so fuckin boring that i jus got depressed when smoking cus i couldnt capture that feeling i first had when i started smoking..havnt touched tha stuff since january thanks to papers..ive tried other shit tho like E and Shrooms..which are just once in a while drugs cus i never wanna ruin those feelings like i did bud.. but once im off papers in 08 im sure tha weed pleasure will be renewed!!
    test
  18. i.k.g.

i.k.g. MMAAAADDD CCCHHIIIIILLSSS

what are you some kind of pussy?

shit, in the summer of like 8th grade me and my neighbor stole about a pound from his dad who deals (he has pounds in this secret closet) and we smoked it and it took us like almost a month, just us, and a pound is 256g's, idk how much that dude has on his note book but it ain't a pound....step your weed game up
    test
  19. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

Since I been in college this is a rundown of my day:

9 AM: wake up for class, shower, dress, eat, get ready

9:30 AM: hit from the bong just before walkin out the door

2:30/3 PM: back from class, eat, smoke an L with this bitch I always burn wit after class

4:20 PM: Smoke an L with my roomates

7/8 PM: Smoke another L with some other homies

10/11 PM: Smoke a thick ass blunt, biggest of the day

12/12:30 AM: Go to sleep, might take a hit from the bong to knock myself out before

-------

That's mostly smoking with others tho.... if I was to smoke on my own in a day, I'd say it'd be like 3-4 times total.

I guess u can call me a pothead. Sometimes I'll just take 1 bong hit before doing something to give me a lift too.. shit, functionning high to me used to be a trip when I started smoking but now I control that shit like a master. I almost do better off high than sober.

As for how much I spend, I slang at my college and got all campus on lock so I don't really "spend" anything.

I cop a QP a week, 500 bones.

Off that I'll smoke maybe 1/2 OZ in my week

and the rest I sell. So not only I smoke free but make profit off that shit too.
    test
  20. Draft Pick

Draft Pick Rookie of the Year LP

^ a pound is more like 448 grams..

28 grams in an ounce, 16 ounces in a pound.. do the math

if you guys are smokin 10 blunts a day, u guys are smoking dirt.

the shit i puff off man is like 3 blunts a day max.. got that really nice dro around my area.. ill post pics up..

im slanign it too, ppl usually smoke more wen they deal but ive been smokin less, mayb cuz my girl..i told her id slim down... i try smokin jus on the weekends now and its been workin out..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.